PDA

View Full Version : Why the TV media will never support Ron Paul

dude58677
11-30-2007, 04:45 PM
He wants to abolish the FCC, so why would the media who is licensed by the FCC promote Ron Paul as a front-runner?

Lord Xar
11-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Most of the media is controlled by special interests with an agenda, that is why they would never support him.

To me, getting rid of the FCC (if that is infact true, I don't know) would be a reason TO support him as it removed rules/regulations and allows the media to set its own standards.

No, to me.. its because the MEDIA, like OUR GOVERNMENT is not free and is working on behalf of agendas.

gagnonstudio
11-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Most of the media is controlled by special interests with an agenda, that is why they would never support him.

The News Media will never support him either, because they make too much money off the war. Who watches the news when there isn't a war, or an election going on?

dude58677
11-30-2007, 05:00 PM

To me, getting rid of the FCC (if that is infact true, I don't know) would be a reason TO support him as it removed rules/regulations and allows the media to set its own standards.

No, to me.. its because the MEDIA, like OUR GOVERNMENT is not free and is working on behalf of agendas.

They would lose their license. I think they could be afraid to promote Paul for fear of losing their FCC media license. It is possible they could also be enslaved and are being put in the middle of this by the government.

Proemio
11-30-2007, 05:00 PM
He wants to abolish the FCC, so why would the media who is licensed by the FCC promote Ron Paul as a front-runner?

Yes, of course.
On top of that, rid of the Fed, who 'creates' whatever is needed to fund this well connected monopoly or that.
And a third reason: corporate media had control for generations of who is deemed right for election (pre-selection games). If Ron Paul wins, their usefullness for the establishment's version of 'democracy' is zero.

Danny Molina
11-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Oh god i'm going to cry tears of joy the day the FCC is abolished.

RevolutionSD
11-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Yes the war, and the corporations connected to it that own the major networks have a lot to do with it. For the entire story you need to also understand how the CFR penetrates all mainstream media.

Lord Xar
11-30-2007, 05:04 PM
They would lose their license. I think they could be afraid to promote Paul for fear of losing their FCC media license. It is possible they could also be enslaved and are being put in the middle of this by the government.

ok,I am confused.. "who" issues the license? If the entity that issues the license is gone, then why would a license matter?

What am I not seeing here?

jacmicwag
11-30-2007, 05:04 PM
The media will eventually support Ron when he starts winning and becoming the great underdog story.

dude58677
11-30-2007, 05:07 PM
ok,I am confused.. "who" issues the license? If the entity that issues the license is gone, then why would a license matter?

What am I not seeing here?

If they promote Ron Paul as a front runner, the media will have their license stripped from the FCC before Ron Paul even gets to eliminate the FCC such as before he becomes President.

The Plan
11-30-2007, 05:08 PM

Let's be realistic here....
Places like these giant networks will never lose their licence. That would be way too blatant on behalf of the FCC. The FCC has no real power to block out a presidential candidate. The MSM hates the FCC as much as we do if not even more because anytime they fuck up they get blasted with monster fines. Media has a whole different reason for not liking them. We don't like them because we don't get to hear the honest story with the regulation that the FCC puts on all media on public airwaves. The MSM don't like them because they can't put the kind of smut content on their channels that would send ratings though the roof and make them assloads of cash. The FCC has to be stopped because they are regulating speech and the free market. I know we've all had enough of the morality police.

dude58677
11-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Let's be realistic here....
Places like these giant networks will never lose their licence. That would be way too blatant on behalf of the FCC. The FCC has no real power to block out a presidential candidate. The MSM hates the FCC as much as we do if not even more because anytime they fuck up they get blasted with monster fines. Media has a whole different reason for not liking them. We don't like them because we don't get to hear the honest story with the regulation that the FCC puts on all media on public airwaves. The MSM don't like them because they can't put the kind of smut content on their channels that would send ratings though the roof and make them assloads of cash. The FCC has to be stopped because they are regulating speech and the free market. I know we've all had enough of the morality police.

Of course it will be blatant but what is to stop them? Bush went ahead with his war even though it is obvious to the world and to the American public that he is a war criminal.