PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Senate to We the People: "**** OFF"

Zydeco
06-26-2007, 12:50 PM
The Senate has agreed to move forward on the bill instantly legalizing the 20 million illegal aliens we've got in the country. Oh, I'm sorry, you're only instantly legalized if you can prove you've been here since Jan. 1, 2007.

Sneak in, six months later you're legal -- and entitled to lots of benefits.

Sickening.

One more reason to put Ron Paul in the White House.

mikelovesgod
06-26-2007, 12:53 PM
You have to think about it from their context. They don't want to fractionalize the party so the party means more than the people. The whole thing is a sham.

LibertyCzar
06-26-2007, 01:02 PM
This is going to kill the Republican Party. Of course, it's not going to pass in the House. Certain Democrats will have a problem with this bill. Things like an out-of-reach fine of $5,000 and returning to the home country have the Immigrant groups up in arms.

This bill reminds me of kitchen-sink soup. Just throw in everything you have so everyone will like it. But by combining everything, it becomes garbage, and no one likes it. It's like a peanut butter, rice, orange juice, mustard, pepper, fruit loops, velveeta cheese, radish, ham, ranch dressing, grape jelly, and tuna combination.

jd603
06-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Where can I get a list of who voted what? We want senators, congressman, anyone who voted for any of this crap and we want to never forget who they are... I will put up a web site dedicated to it if there is demand for it.

BLS
06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
It's like a peanut butter, rice, orange juice, mustard, pepper, fruit loops, velveeta cheese, radish, ham, ranch dressing, grape jelly, and tuna combination.

Hey...I like Velveeta. :)

ChooseLiberty
06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Good idea. Check the freeper site. Those guys have detailed info. And they are pissed.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1856632/posts

Where can I get a list of who voted what? We want senators, congressman, anyone who voted for any of this crap and we want to never forget who they are... I will put up a web site dedicated to it if there is demand for it.

tsoldrin
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
This will open the floodgates for illegal immigration. Everyone who's been waiting patiently to immigrate is going to say screw it and just come across and hope another amnesty comes around in a few years.

ChooseLiberty
06-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Throw the bastards out.

YEAs ---64

Akaka (D-HI)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Brownback (R-KS)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Coleman (R-MN)
Collins (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Craig (R-ID)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Ensign (R-NV)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hagel (R-NE)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lott (R-MS)
Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Obama (D-IL)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Schumer (D-NY)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Stevens (R-AK)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Warner (R-VA)
Webb (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

NAYs ---35

Alexander (R-TN)
Allard (R-CO)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Bunning (R-KY)
Byrd (D-WV)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Dole (R-NC)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Landrieu (D-LA)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Smith (R-OR)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Sununu (R-NH)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)

Not Voting - 1
Johnson (D-SD)

mconder
06-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Surprising a Rockefeller is Nay on this. Maybe it doesn't do enough to subvert the US Constitution.

angrydragon
06-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Biden, Clinton, Dodd, Hagel (that's shocking), McCain, Obama should be unfit to be president for voting this way.

IRO-bot
06-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Ugh. Both my Senators from FL voted in favor. Not suprising when your last name is Martinez though. Geez. If it isn't bad enough here in Florida that all these Illegals have stolen everyones jobs.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Well...McCain and Brownback might just as well drop out of the race right now.

austinphish
06-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Surprising a Rockefeller is Nay on this. Maybe it doesn't do enough to subvert the US Constitution.

He knows people are onto his CFR ways and he knew the bill was going to pass anyways.

Yes, you are correct in thinking that Rockefeller can do no right.

angrydragon
06-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Boxer and Feinstein both from CA voted yes. Can't say I'm shocked.

ChooseLiberty
06-26-2007, 01:48 PM
It's not over. Make sure the House kills it. There's even the possibility it can still be killed in the Senate.

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/06/26/cloture-succeeds-where-do-we-go-from-here/

JaylieWoW
06-26-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm just as mad as all of you but surely there is a way to turn this into a positive. Can bills be repealed? Also, I noticed Brownback on the yes list too.

Several of our current senators who are running for Pres are on the yes list. This could be used against them if (and ONLY if), the American people are sufficiently pissed off about it.

At least both Shelby & Sessions (AL) voted against it. Woo Hoo, everyone come move to Alabama. (We have great football here ya know, lol).

LibertyBelle
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Biden, Clinton, Dodd, Hagel (that's shocking), McCain, Obama should be unfit to be president for voting this way.

Hagel is supposedly a CFR, dissolve borders scumbag. Obviously! :mad:

jd603
06-26-2007, 03:10 PM
http://immigrationvotes.com/

Work in progress....

Man from La Mancha
06-26-2007, 04:04 PM
How do you start to impeach a senator? I'm under the belief you can impeach them for being a traitor which they are when they fail to protect the border and waging a undeclared war. That fits 99% of them. This is the website that should be started. Details for each state for impeachment procedures. When the millions of signatures wanting to start impeachment happen maybe they will have a excuse to their puppet masters to back the people.

MsDoodahs
06-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Brownback voted for amnesty today, per Lou Dobbs. Dobbs said he has the way they voted up at his site at CNN.com

I can't imagine this not coming up in the next debate, and I think that's the nail in Brownback's presidential hopes coffin...