PDA

View Full Version : Message from Estonia, Europe

Enn Kaljo
11-30-2007, 04:07 PM
American Patriots!
Greetings form Estonia to all of you!

We have seen here the fruits of collectivism long ago and during very long time under Soviet government - much worse is the New World Government, which will be built if we the people allow that to happen...
Now the Soviet is gone, but another one, European Union has fallen to our head - it is like huge gift, but it only seems so... when you are inside this you get the point very soon that this is another twin brother of the international banker's continental countries, that could be easily switched over One World government, in order to enslave us all...
That is why we look what is going on in America and that is why we keep looking for your presidental campaign which has to break bonds over American people...

Freedom is your birth-right and ours too...

To be free is not only to walk freely and eat freely and sleep freely... it is much more...

We Love you, we love Ron Paul there and we send him and you our greetings...

On behalf of many Estonians,

yours,

Enn Kaljo
man from Pärnu (third largest city in Estonia)

Spirit of '76
11-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Welcome to you and all of our Baltic friends!

Thanks for your support. :)

ColinCohen
11-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Greetings!

I've been to Tallinn, the most beautiful city in Europe that most people have never heard of.

Broadlighter
11-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Thank you for your warmth and encouragement. Keep fighting for your freedom.

pacelli
11-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Spaciba! :)

NoxTwilight
11-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Thank you so much for joining! It does us good to feel the support from the rest of the world.

gang
11-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Spaciba! :)

You shouldn't talk to an Estonian in Russian. ;)

pacelli
11-30-2007, 05:37 PM

:p Good point ;) Tänan !

gang
11-30-2007, 05:43 PM
:p Good point ;) Tänan !

:D

Hey, they occupied their country. They really don't like them. ;)

apc3161
11-30-2007, 05:57 PM
thanks Estonia!

As you wish us the best, we Americans wish you the best of luck as well!

Enn Kaljo
12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Thank you very much for that warm reply and remarks -
tänan!
I just came over about Dr. Biran O'Leary's website http://www.brianoleary.com/, as I regard him as serious patriot of Mother Earth - he even moved away from United States, as to live in his later years in quiet place in Equador, where he has built together with his wife a nice peace retreat centre...
He is updating his website very often so I encourage to visit it there and read, what should be done in oder to change this present situation in energy management and global warming crisis...
Just the latest article is there: None of the Above
Read it please by visiting Dr. Brian O'Leary's website at: http://www.brianoleary.com/

Call him to participate in Ron Pauls cabinet as soon as you have this cabinet, but better to have him earlier with all his support - so, please write him, maybe he has not thought about this option yet: drbrianoleary@gmail.com

I am at present doing my translation work from English to Estonian, translating the book of Fr. Contreras and Daniel Kennedy (both from Oasis of Hope Hospital, Mexico) "Dismantling cancer" and last book I translated and published is Bhagavad Gita - Song of God, with introduction of Aldouos Huxley... This is my favorite book.

I hope all this great activity of yours and of Ron Paul will bear the sweet fruit of victory starting from New Hampshire and Iowa till the end!

God Bless you all there!
We are One really!

Enn Kaljo
Estonia

JosephTheLibertarian
12-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Estonians are very anti-communist

Lexx78
12-04-2007, 07:01 PM
thanks and welcome at the forums :)

Buzz
12-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Good to know that our Old World cousins love freedom too. We're all in this together.

Sandy
12-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Thank you very much for that warm reply and remarks -
tänan!
I just came over about Dr. Biran O'Leary's website http://www.brianoleary.com/, as I regard him as serious patriot of Mother Earth - he even moved away from United States, as to live in his later years in quiet place in Equador, where he has built together with his wife a nice peace retreat centre...
He is updating his website very often so I encourage to visit it there and read, what should be done in oder to change this present situation in energy management and global warming crisis...
Just the latest article is there: None of the Above
Read it please by visiting Dr. Brian O'Leary's website at: http://www.brianoleary.com/

Call him to participate in Ron Pauls cabinet as soon as you have this cabinet, but better to have him earlier with all his support - so, please write him, maybe he has not thought about this option yet: drbrianoleary@gmail.com

I am at present doing my translation work from English to Estonian, translating the book of Fr. Contreras and Daniel Kennedy (both from Oasis of Hope Hospital, Mexico) "Dismantling cancer" and last book I translated and published is Bhagavad Gita - Song of God, with introduction of Aldouos Huxley... This is my favorite book.

I hope all this great activity of yours and of Ron Paul will bear the sweet fruit of victory starting from New Hampshire and Iowa till the end!

God Bless you all there!
We are One really!

Enn Kaljo
Estonia

Radical environmentalism and 'Mother Earth'/earth centered spirituality, as well as 'We are All One' monism ideology is what's being used to promote a ONE WORLD RELIGION, for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Aldous Huxley was a communist. His brother, Julius Huxley worked for the UN. Global warming is being used as a 'crisis' in order to control the masses and steal their hard earned money. Al Gore, which Mr. O'Leary speaks of on his website, is the main communist leading this huge fraud.

Brian O'Leary speaks at the UN, anyone not believe me, go to his site and explore. On their schedule is a Youth thingamajig at the UN. Explore the radical environmentalism, "Energy" oriented stuff, and fluffy idealism world 'peace' propaganda on his website. This guy is a one world gov't aficiando.

No, Enn, we are not really all one. We are separatists, and want America to stay sovereign (yet freely trade) and have NOTHING to do with the communist 'United' Nations and their push for 'solidarity', 'sustainable communities', 'unity', 'global oneness', worship of 'Mother Earth/Gaia', 'Total Quality Management', a global workforce, etc.

No way in Hell would I want O'Leary on Ron Paul's cabinet, if in a parallel universe RP ever did this, I would immediately ask for his impeachment because he would be making himself out to be a phony who wants a one world government.

cyberrate
12-16-2009, 11:45 AM
Yeah, you may get fired for that in Estonia.