PDA

View Full Version : Tipping point in media for Ron Paul?

theantirobot
11-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Tipping point in media for Ron Paul?
We are at a tipping point, but not where the old media starts paying attention to Ron Paul. This is the tipping point where the mainstream population begins to accept the Internet as a source of mainstream information.

The corporate political machine has control over the media, and they use it to push their agenda. Every media source has an agenda. We should embrace this fact rather then ignore it. We can use it more effectively than the tyrants since our agenda is so much more compelling then theirs.

I'm proposing a social news site dedicated to advancing liberty. I call it pennycrowd. We have this incredible tool on the Internet. We can organize and accomplish things with ease unimaginable just a few years ago. We can organize alternatives to government programs. We can promote ideas beneficial to We the people. There is nothing more powerful then an idea who's time has come.

I'm creating a website. It has all the function of digg.com, and an added layer of interaction. Users can connect stories together, and vote on the relevance. This enables users to connect video commentary to specific events. The community generates compelling conversations about current events, while at the same time advancing it's agenda, liberty.

Now is the time to unite. We must unite our attention as a nation, on our nation. We must take a stand and tell the world, and our fellow citizens what America is. It's already happening here to a small degree, and look what we've accomplished. It is your patriotic duty to contribute to the new mainstream. We are under attack. Our American way of life is threatened, just as it becomes infinitely more effective.

I'm going to keep working advancing this idea through my art, which is viewable on my you tube channel. If you find my art enjoyable, please consider donating to me. I need funding to build the site. Your donation ensures my continued productivity, and content production.