PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO - Ron Paul interview with Mancow

oriolesfan
06-26-2007, 12:48 PM
This actually turned out to be a surprisingly good interview in terms of making Ron Paul's ideas known. If the listenership of Mancow's show is as wide as he likes to say, we should have some converts :) .

Audio is TEMPORARILY here (http://www.tjhsst.edu/~dfriedhe/ron_paul_mancow.mp3)

Please, someone with a Ron Paul site (ronpaulaudio?) upload this file and let us know the new location. I don't wanna kill my old high school's servers if too many people try to grab it at once. Thanks.

mikelovesgod
06-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks... their studio really messed up at the beginning

goldenequity
06-26-2007, 12:55 PM
You're link is bad.:(

That's ok, I will find it.

randy
www.ronpaulaudio.com

DrStrabismus
06-26-2007, 12:58 PM
You're link is bad.:(

Worked for me

oriolesfan
06-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Hmm... It still seems to be working for me. Anyway, I could just email it to you if that would be convenient. Do you have an email address at that site where I could send it?

DrStrabismus
06-26-2007, 01:08 PM
wow, that was a really great interview. I didn't think I would like Mancow, but he was really good and agreed with RP about everything except the war, they didn't really talk about the war much either. They stuck to other topics mostly which is a welcome change. Thanks for posting this.

orenbus
06-26-2007, 01:08 PM
That was hillarious!

Thatguyuknow
06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Mancow is sort of.. out there... I've listened to him a few times. Hey, any positive exposure is good though. Ron Paul has a calm in his voice that I guess only a doctor could have. He sounds a lot like my general practitioner.

I think he has good ideas -- though, I wonder if they're a little extreme: will the American republic be receptive to someone who is serious about removing programs such as the education system, federal reserve, and IRS?

angrydragon
06-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Mancow is sort of.. out there... I've listened to him a few times. Hey, any positive exposure is good though. Ron Paul has a calm in his voice that I guess only a doctor could have. He sounds a lot like my general practitioner.

I think he has good ideas -- though, I wonder if they're a little extreme: will the American republic be receptive to someone who is serious about removing programs such as the education system, federal reserve, and IRS?

I haven't heard the interview. It's true that Ron wants to get rid of the IRS, but only after government spending is reduced so that the IRS can be abolished effortlessly. Only 1/3 of the fed. government's revenue come from income taxes.

Ron wouldn't end the FED, he'll just legalize gold and silver as legal tender.

Getting rid of the DOE wouldn't not make education disappear, I'm not sure how you arrive at that conclusion. Education is handled by the states and local governments mainly, taking orders from the DOE.

goldenequity
06-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Hmm... It still seems to be working for me. Anyway, I could just email it to you if that would be convenient. Do you have an email address at that site where I could send it?

Thank you. It's up and will do my audio post notice.

best regards,
randy
www.ronpaulaudio.com

ButchHowdy
06-26-2007, 01:50 PM
That was adorable!

Good interview - now to thank Mancow!