PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Malkin sees through DOJ, FBI crackdown on Dems

Lucille
03-27-2014, 04:44 PM
But of course.

http://twitchy.com/2014/03/27/prove-me-wrong-michelle-malkin-sees-through-doj-fbi-crackdown-on-dems/

Yesterday, Charlotte Mayor Patrick Cannon and California State Senator Leland Yee, both Democrats, were arrested after getting caught in FBI stings going back several years. Think it’s just coincidental that the revelations about Dem corruption are coming out now? Michelle Malkin doesn’t:

cajuncocoa
03-27-2014, 04:49 PM
MM still stuck in the Left/Right paradigm I see.

angelatc
03-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Politicians are people pushed up by people

Uh, yeah.

angelatc
03-27-2014, 05:16 PM
But of course.

http://twitchy.com/2014/03/27/prove-me-wrong-michelle-malkin-sees-through-doj-fbi-crackdown-on-dems/

Then the GOP should start cleaning their own house and get the targets out of office before they move in.

angelatc
03-27-2014, 05:20 PM
MM still stuck in the Left/Right paradigm I see.

This is the politics section - not the philosophy subforum. The whole freaking country plays by that paradigm. We get it - you consider yourself to smugly above electoral politics. How wonderful for you.

Now go sit in the nosebleed section with DonnaY and surround yourself with people who agree with you, so you can all look even further down at us who are actually in the fucking game.

You'll find them in the aforementioned philosophy section.

cajuncocoa
03-27-2014, 06:10 PM
This is the politics section - not the philosophy subforum. The whole freaking country plays by that paradigm. We get it - you consider yourself to smugly above electoral politics. How wonderful for you.

Now go sit in the nosebleed section with DonnaY and surround yourself with people who agree with you, so you can all look even further down at us who are actually in the fucking game.

You'll find them in the aforementioned philosophy section.I thought you were ignoring me. :D

You're not in any fucking game. If you're still stuck in that Left/Right Paradigm you're the one being gamed.