PDA

View Full Version : Waitress calls police on breastfeeding mother having a drink. Mommy goes to Jail.

Mani
03-27-2014, 12:30 AM
Duplicate: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?447839-Remember-that-Mom-Jailed-for-Breastfeeding-While-Drinking-%2820-20%29

Do-gooder calls cops because she saw a bunch of drinks in front of a mom breastfeeding her baby. "Because she felt she needed to save the baby...The baby was in danger..."

How would that bitch feel if while in prison that lady is beaten a few times and ends up dead? Now baby has no mommy? Still a good decision bitch? Who the fuck are these people!!!

Oh and by the way...the waitress showed up in the middle of the dinner, and didn't necessarily SEE how many drinks the mother had.

http://news.yahoo.com/mom-jailed-breastfeeding-while-drinking-waitress-fired-over-164719447--abc-news-topstories.html

A mother, who was thrown in jail and charged with endangering the welfare of a child after breastfeeding her baby while drinking, said she didn’t know she was possibly breaking the law.

“I did drink. I did breastfeed,” Tasha Adams told ABC News’ “20/20” in her first on-camera interview. “I didn’t know it was illegal. If I knew it was illegal, I wouldn’t have done it.” (not knowing it's against the law, doesn't save you from going to jail -Mani)

Last week, Chuck Clawson, the deputy city attorney for Conway, Ark., dropped Adams’ child endangerment charge because there wasn’t enough evidence to prove she had one too many drinks to care for her child.

Snip

Over the course of an hour and a half, Adams said she had two beers and nothing more. But when Jackie Conners, an off-duty waitress, showed up early for an after-hours staff meeting, she said she saw something very different that disturbed her.

“They looked like they were having a good time, just drinking,” Conners told “20/20.” “Things started getting louder and louder, and then the baby started getting fussy.”

According to Conners, Adams began to breastfeed Ana, but she wasn’t drinking beer.

“There were several drinks in front of her, about ... two or three drinks in front of her already, when I got there,” Conners said. “I watched the bartender make them, looked like Long Islands. But regardless if it was that or not, then it was strong liquor that was in those glasses.”

Conners reported Adams to management but was told the manager had already decided not to cut the drinking and breastfeeding mother off. Gusano’s Restaurant management would not respond to repeated requests for comment from “20/20.” (so you went to management, they didn't see a problem, but no no no, you weren't satisfied...so you called the fucking cops.....How I loathe your existence...-Mani)

After consulting with her own mom what to do about the situation, Conners, who has a daughter of her own, called the police.

“And they said, ‘Ma’am, we’ve got a report that you were drinking alcohol while breastfeeding,’” Adams recalled. “I said, ‘OK, I didn’t know that was illegal.’”

Adams was right. Arkansas law doesn’t say anything about drinking and breastfeeding. (WTF!?!?!? WAIT A MINUTE!!!! YOU MEAN IT IS NOT against the law???? AND SHE STILL WENT TO JAIL!?!?!?!?! HOW THE FUCK!?!??!?! ) But after Adams admitted that she had two drinks, the officers made a judgment call: they told Adams to call a sober family member to drive her baby home and then arrested her for endangering the welfare of a child.

(HUH!?!? So she didn't break a law, but you made a "JUDGEMENT CALL!?!" You just decided to start making shit up!?!? Well, there is no law against this....but we are going to arrest you....It's a judgement call!?!? So now they are not just enforcers of the law, but if the law doesn't exist...they will just "Make a judgement call...." And apply a completely unrelated law to the situation....So that's how police works??? Well...what you did is not illegal, but...ya we are going to find some charge anyway and just lock you up. Call a family member to take your baby, you're going to jail. If not, we can have CPS pick them up and since your kid has only been breastfed it's entire life, the CPS will surely find more good ole american sugar water and throw that in a bottle while your caged. I'm sure that will get your kid off the tit. *BURP* -Mani)

Adams said she is very cautious about breastfeeding, and that baby Ana never had formula before because Adams believes it is less healthy than breast milk. She insisted that she wasn’t drunk when she was breastfeeding at the restaurant.

Conners, who said she was just trying to do the right thing, was fired the week after she called the police on Adams. (kudos to management. -Mani)

“If I was ever in that situation again, I would still do the same thing, because that baby can’t speak up for itself,” Conners said. “No one else was doing anything. Even if I knew my job was on the line and it was right around the holidays, I would still do it again.” (Ugh. So painful to listen to this woman. Never call the police you stupid fucking do gooder cunt. And mind your own fucking damn business.)

“Whether it was right or wrong in my eyes is different, you know, but if she really thought my baby was in danger, you know, maybe she done the right thing,” Adams said.

“I’ll say it till the day I die,” said Adams. “I was sober enough to breastfeed my kid.”