PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Man Locked in Mental Hospital For handing out money to strangers

Mani
03-26-2014, 02:13 AM
What is that saying about no good deed???

Well, here's your punishment you flake. You are handing out $100 bills and $50 bills to strangers? You must be fucking crazy. Time to lock you up.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/03/24/halifaxs-free-money-folk-hero-lands-in-psychiatric-ward-after-handing-out-money-to-strangers/

http://intellihub.com/police-force-man-mental-hospital-handing-free-money/

(some fucking do-gooder called the goddamn fucking police for a wellness check because he was giving money to strangers? Holy fucking shit. Nice fucking neighbor. Oh man. If your crime is giving away money, and that offends your neighbor enough to call the police on you????...HOLY shit what a fucked up world.)

.....“It was somebody who called the [Queens District] detachment and asked for a wellness check on him,” said Sgt. Leanne Butler of the Prince Edward Island Police Department. “Members were on their way to his house when they recognized his vehicle.”

“The officers concluded that the gentleman should go to the hospital for further assessment by a medical health person,” she added. Although he has not been charged with a crime, he has been taken against his will, and his family is trying to get him released immediately.

“....he was stripped of all his belongings and locked in a small concrete room with a tiny window and a camera inside. He was left there for 8 hours with only 2 pieces of white bread to eat, and he was forced against his will to swallow 2 small white pills. The people there would not tell him what medication he was taking. When he asked the guard if he could use the phone he was ignored and became frustrated because he was worried about Ashley and I, since he is our soul provider. The workers there did not care whatsoever about me or Ashley, we could have been home with no heat/food but they didn’t care. They would not let him contact us. My dad was also worried about the cats going without food, and the pipes freeing once he was informed that he would be detained for 3 days. At this point he was told to sit down and shut up or he would get a needle.”

Read both links to get the full story.

angelatc
03-26-2014, 02:23 AM
they should lock up politicians wo do the same thing!