PDA

View Full Version : November 30th Front Page at Digg!

Brian Bailey
11-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Not sure who put it up, but suddenly the traffic is almost breaking the website...

Digg it! (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/1_million_for_Ron_Paul_from_7_to_8_P_M_EST_Today)

Brian Bailey
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM
505 diggs in under 15 minutes... is there a reason nobody wants to help this out?

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Lets all make sure that we donate like crazy starting at 7PM!

Indy Vidual
11-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Two on the front page!!

Declaration of War: Take Back America
dailyscare.com — Ron Paul also said “We are taxed to blow up the bridges overseas, taxed to rebuild those bridges and our bridges are falling down. This country is sick and tired of what they are getting. We are in the middle of a revolution and I’m happy to be part of it.” Awakened, Americans will enact change and realize the truth.

This is also on the front page of Digg right now :) (but it is at the bottom and about to fall to page 2)

h ttp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Declaration_of_War_Take_Back_America_2

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Lets make fundraising history tonight between the hours of 7PM and 8PM EST by raising ONE MILLION DOLLARS in one hour!

This goal is on the front page of DIGG and the reputation of the REVOLUTION is riding on this hour being SUCCESSFUL!

hxxp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/1_million_for_Ron_Paul_from_7_to_8_P_M_EST_Today

I urge all of you to please make an ADDITIONAL special donation during this one hour period! If we UNITE TOGETHER and make this happen we will be even CLOSER to reaching 12 MILLION DOLLARS (a month ahead of schedule), will make huge waves in the political arena, and will MAKE POLITICAL HISTORY!

From the deepest part of my heart I plead with each of you to think of a reason why you can dig deep, sacrifice, and make this donation extra-significant! If this was a battle for anything less than FREEDOM and LIBERTY such sacrifices should not be requested. However, this is a battle for the future of ourselves, our families, our loved ones, and our nation!

I dare say without reservation that this once in a lifetime REVOLUTION is worth sacrificing for!

Please participate in this one hour donation period between 7PM and 8PM.

Remember, every dollar donated is another voice confirming loudly...

RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Thank you!