PDA

View Full Version : Rachel's LiberTea Spreecast

ladyjade3
03-23-2014, 08:50 PM
I finally got this to work! I think you all will like it and what it can become with your support and participation.

It's a participatory webcam show and I'm very excited about how tonight's went. Austin Petersen showed up and we debated foreign policy and Putin and men's rights, and his upcoming podcast with guest Liz Wahl. Also talked with food freedom activist Liz Reitzig. And I play with my hair way too much. It was tremendous and I'm thinking of doing this every Sunday night, because, really, what else are you going to do on Sunday night?

So here's the archived show: http://www.spreecast.com/events/libertea-with-rachel--2

Hope you can join us for the next one next Sunday night at 8:30 EST

ladyjade3
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
I posted this at an odd time so most people didn't see it. But I really would like some ideas and feedback on this. It's a really fun concept and last night's iteration of this really showed what we can do with this. YOU can be a co-host and it will be fun to see who stops by.

angelatc
03-24-2014, 11:45 AM
This sounds like fun! But next Sunday you're going up against the season finale of The Walking Dead.

I know how shallow that sounds, but it is true.

I think I'm free the week after that though!

ladyjade3
03-24-2014, 12:03 PM
See, this is good information to know. Thanks. Not everyone watches that show. Just most people. And not me. Good news is this is apparently the finale so this is a finite scheduling issue. :)

I<3Liberty
03-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm looking forward to attending the next LiberTea Spreecast!

The last one was really good! I love how Austin always has something controversial to say. I also never knew RP eats too many chocolate chip cookies, but based on what I saw in his wife's cooking video, I'm not surprised.

Nice cup collection. :D

Occam's Banana
03-27-2014, 09:04 PM
This sounds like fun! But next Sunday you're going up against the season finale of The Walking Dead.

I know how shallow that sounds, but it is true.

I think I'm free the week after that though!

See, this is good information to know. Thanks. Not everyone watches that show. Just most people. And not me. Good news is this is apparently the finale so this is a finite scheduling issue. :)

One of the great things about the Internet is the availability of content-on-demand.

It's literally been years since I've watched or listened to anything at its "regularly scheduled time."

Bryan
03-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Hey, why didn't you say you had Greg Stuessel on? I've know Greg for a long time. :)