PDA

View Full Version : Youtube shuts down Mark Dice's channel

qh4dotcom
03-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Hundreds of his videos are gone.

I am going to miss the "man on the street" videos.

https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice/posts/10152315984828556

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDice

green73
03-22-2014, 05:30 PM
I wonder what the violations were.

DamianTV
03-22-2014, 05:32 PM

Showing how ignorant people were?

Lucille
03-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Nooooo!

Here's a vid on it he put up on his back-up channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBBBxVj3U4

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheResistance

GunnyFreedom
03-22-2014, 05:56 PM

Humiliating both Obamatons and gunpoint moralizers?

aGameOfThrones
03-22-2014, 06:03 PM
no videos of cats

YouTube's 'Trusted Flagger' users include the government (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?447077-YouTube-s-Trusted-Flagger-users-include-the-government)

angelatc
03-22-2014, 06:18 PM
You know that really baffles me. I don't follow him but his stuff that ended up posted on here didn't seem to violate any guidelines.

DamianTV
03-22-2014, 06:23 PM
This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

How dare he expose the truth?

ItsTime
03-22-2014, 06:36 PM
His site is down too.

DamianTV
03-22-2014, 07:34 PM
His site is down too.

It was up for me...

YouTube has deleted my channel, YouTube.com/MarkDice and removed all my videos for what they said were "Severe Terms of Service Violations" which is a lie and they have disabled the dispute feature, which usually allows users to file a dispute when videos get removed. Over 55 million views total, 3-5 million per month, 265,000 subscribers, and over 800 videos GONE! Please subscribe to my BACKUP channel linked here below. This happened less than a week after YouTube granted authority to 200 "super flaggers," many of which are government agents, who now have the power to remove any video or channel they want to for any reason.

Thanks for all your support and feedback. I'll see what I can do, but as you know it's nearly impossible to tell the truth on such a platform that's owned by a major company. I've had videos flagged and removed in the past and after filing a dispute they almost always get restored, but this time they just shut down my entire channel and currently are not allowing me to even file a dispute. Check my Facebook or Twitter for updates as they come in.

Might be a good time to buy some of my books if you want to continue supporting me and continue with your education. They're not in stores, but are in paperback on Amazon and available on most e-readers. Thanks again for all the support. You can also donate via PayPal by clicking the link on the right side of the page if you would like to support my work that way.

Mark Dice Backup Channel

Paulbot99
03-22-2014, 08:27 PM
I've never heard of him, truthfully. Who is he?

green73
03-22-2014, 08:41 PM
I've never heard of him, truthfully. Who is he?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mark+Dice

qh4dotcom
03-22-2014, 09:05 PM
I sent Mark Dice a donation....anyone want to do the same?

lilymc
03-22-2014, 09:35 PM
If it's true that YouTube can shut down a channel for absolutely any reason, then that's a bit scary to me. Makes me want to be sure to back up all my videos somewhere else.

I wasn't crazy about Mark Dice's abrasive style, but he DID definitely expose the hell out of the NWO and its puppets... and we need more people like that, who aren't afraid to speak up and tell it like it is.

Humanae Libertas
03-22-2014, 09:51 PM
They didn't just shut down his channel for nothing. The banner on top reads he violated copyright, probably including video clips from news stations, wouldn't surprise me if that was it. YouTube also has a three strikes and you're out, meaning they delete your entire channel and it's videos, this is nothing new - they've had this policy for quite a while now. He probably had other strikes before.

I stopped following his channel after he started getting into the celebrity crap, and started to pick fights with other youtubers and such. He was simply a tool looking for attention. Don't feel bad for him at all. Not saying what youtube did was right.

green73
03-22-2014, 09:58 PM
They didn't just shut down his channel for nothing. The banner on top reads he violated copyright

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

I assume you know what "and/or" means...

lilymc
03-22-2014, 10:19 PM
They didn't just shut down his channel for nothing. The banner on top reads he violated copyright, probably including video clips from news stations, wouldn't surprise me if that was it. YouTube also has a three strikes and you're out, meaning they delete your entire channel and it's videos, this is nothing new - they've had this policy for quite a while now. He probably had other strikes before.

I stopped following his channel after he started getting into the celebrity crap, and started to pick fights with other youtubers and such. He was simply a tool looking for attention. Don't feel bad for him at all. Not saying what youtube did was right.

I didn't say that they shut down his channel for no reason. I was commenting on his claim that according to the fine print, they CAN shut down a channel for any reason, if they wanted to. Are you saying that's not true?

angelatc
03-22-2014, 10:27 PM
They didn't just shut down his channel for nothing. The banner on top reads he violated copyright, probably including video clips from news stations, wouldn't surprise me if that was it.

As long as he was using those clips as part of a discussion, it's fair use.

angelatc
03-22-2014, 10:28 PM
I didn't say that they shut down his channel for no reason. I was commenting on his claim that according to the fine print, they CAN shut down a channel for any reason, if they wanted to. Are you saying that's not true?

Of course it is true. But I think any video site has the same rules - no?

lilymc
03-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Of course it is true. But I think any video site has the same rules - no?

I don't know.... All I know is that it makes me want to upload my vids to a safe place. I hate to sound paranoid, but I wonder how long it will be til the powers-that-be control the internet, since it's pretty much the last bastion of free speech.

PRB
03-22-2014, 11:21 PM
If it's true that YouTube can shut down a channel for absolutely any reason, then that's a bit scary to me. Makes me want to be sure to back up all my videos somewhere else.

I wasn't crazy about Mark Dice's abrasive style, but he DID definitely expose the hell out of the NWO and its puppets... and we need more people like that, who aren't afraid to speak up and tell it like it is.

youtube is private property, they are free to deny service to anybody, there's no civil rights or consumer equality violation if you didn't pay for it.

of course you should back up your videos somewhere, if nothing else, a hacker can log into your account and delete them for you.

my favorite video is him asking people to sign a petition to fund Holocaust reenactment.

green73
03-22-2014, 11:25 PM
Youtube is owned by Google, who are of questionable "private" origin.

PRB
03-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Youtube is owned by Google, who are of questionable "private" origin.

it's not owned by Mark Dice and they certainly don't owe him anything, that's the point.

green73
03-22-2014, 11:29 PM
it's not owned by Mark Dice and they certainly don't owe him anything, that's the point.

Good for you for being such a staunch defender of a company which very likely arose at taxpayer expense.

Barrex
03-22-2014, 11:33 PM

If this is not true, if he didnt break any rules or guidelines, he should sue youtube and those who flagged his videos for slander/libel (not sure how to translate on English).... and then make video series as it develops. I think it would be very interesting.

PRB
03-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Good for you for being such a staunch defender of a company which very likely arose at taxpayer expense.

explain that please.

PRB
03-22-2014, 11:34 PM
If this is not true, if he didnt break any rules or guidelines, he should sue youtube and those who flagged his videos for slander/libel (not sure how to translate on English).... and then make video series as it develops. I think it would be very interesting.

Suing Google is a hard battle, but he might not need to, hopefully.

green73
03-22-2014, 11:38 PM
explain that please.

Welcome to the game. It's the ninth inning.

PRB
03-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the game. It's the ninth inning.

Yes, I'm late, and i'm listening.

lilymc
03-23-2014, 12:25 AM
youtube is private property, they are free to deny service to anybody, there's no civil rights or consumer equality violation if you didn't pay for it.

of course you should back up your videos somewhere, if nothing else, a hacker can log into your account and delete them for you.

my favorite video is him asking people to sign a petition to fund Holocaust reenactment.

I never said they weren't free to deny service, so I'm not sure why you're arguing with me.

And I DO have my videos on another site, but not all of them... just a few. I do have most of them on my computer, of course..

PRB
03-23-2014, 12:36 AM
I never said they weren't free to deny service, so I'm not sure why you're arguing with me.

And I DO have my videos on another site, but not all of them... just a few. I do have most of them on my computer, of course..

not arguing with you, just glad you're aware of it and not depending on a free site to hold your content if you value it.

DamianTV
03-23-2014, 01:21 AM
Nooooo!

Here's a vid on it he put up on his back-up channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBBBxVj3U4

Great. Now his backup channel is gone.

---

Quote from http://www.markdice.com, which is up for the moment...

YouTube has deleted my channel, YouTube.com/MarkDice and removed all 800+ of my videos for what they said were "Severe Terms of Service Violations" which is a lie and they have disabled the dispute feature, which usually allows users to file a dispute when videos get removed. Over 55 million views total, 3-5 million per month, 265,000 subscribers, and over 800 videos GONE! They deleted my BACKUP channel a few hours later for the same reason. This happened less than a week after YouTube granted authority to 200 "super flaggers," many of which are government agents, who now have the power to remove any video or channel they want to for any reason. I'm serious. Look it up.

RonZeplin
03-23-2014, 01:31 AM
https://s.ytimg.com/yts/img/pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines#tips) and/or claims of copyright infringement (https://www.youtube.com/t/howto_copyright).

"Severe", like Mitt.

If anything really important happens, you won't hear about it on the internet, because it'll be down. Homieland inSecurity.

unknown
03-23-2014, 01:57 AM
I sent Mark Dice a donation....anyone want to do the same?

I like Mark a lot.

Bullhorn-ing the Black Friday shoppers and using a drone on the police station were a couple of my favorites.

I'll pick up one of his books.

AngryCanadian
03-23-2014, 02:50 AM
Not surprised YouTube keeps deleting shit. And all the great stuff.

Weston White
03-23-2014, 03:07 AM
Yes, I'm late, and i'm listening.

See: In-Q-Tell, et al.

Chester Copperpot
03-23-2014, 06:53 AM
I like Mark a lot.

Bullhorn-ing the Black Friday shoppers and using a drone on the police station were a couple of my favorites.

I'll pick up one of his books.

id like to see that

DamianTV
03-23-2014, 07:01 AM

Mark Dice’s YouTube channel was shut down just days after the company handed government agencies powers to flag “extremist content” for removal. Coincidence?

Fine line between coincidence and intervention. You never watched any of Marks videos, did you? There was NO copyright infringement. He did ALL the work, all the film, everything on the videos Ive seen. He was labeled "Extremist" because he pointed out the Extreme Stupidity of people, nothing more, nothing less.

Truth is Extreme. To make it moderate is to Lie.

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

osan
03-23-2014, 07:23 AM

It is if taxpayer money found its way into their coffers at any time.

specsaregood
03-23-2014, 07:28 AM
Not surprised YouTube keeps deleting shit. And all the great stuff.

Good. Now he has a reason to use one of their various competitors. Content creators are always in demand.

Acala
03-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Never really saw the point in his videos trying to make people look stupid. Always seemed like an exercise in "see how smart I am and how stupid everyone else is", which doesn't accomplish much except maybe to make the cause of liberty seem hopeless.

qh4dotcom
03-23-2014, 09:04 AM
Never really saw the point in his videos trying to make people look stupid. Always seemed like an exercise in "see how smart I am and how stupid everyone else is", which doesn't accomplish much except maybe to make the cause of liberty seem hopeless.

Making others look stupid is an incentive for them to wake up and learn the error of their ways.

angelatc
03-23-2014, 09:15 AM

Jay Leno did it too. It's just entertainment for the audience.

qh4dotcom
03-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Jay Leno did it too. It's just entertainment for the audience.

As a matter of fact, Mark Dice claims he was inspired by Jay Leno's Jaywalking to do his Man on the Street videos.

Lucille
03-23-2014, 09:31 AM

---

Quote from http://www.markdice.com, which is up for the moment...

Those bastards. Did you see the message youtube put in the vid? "...a violation of Youtube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content."

https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice

...and YouTube has just deleted my backup channel too with no explanation. It had zero strikes and was in good standing, and poof! It's gone now too due to "severe community standards violations," which of course, is a lie. This is censorship pure and simple. If you didn't hear, YouTube just launched a new program last week where government agencies have been granted "super flagging" authority to shut down any channel they want to. I'm serious. Here's an article in the Wall Street Journal about it. http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/03/17/youtube-enlists-trusted-flaggers-to-police-videos/

Schifference
03-23-2014, 09:43 AM
So next time someone tells you to instantly upload the video of you being assaulted by the police so the police cannot delete you would have to wonder whether your uploaded video will just disappear.

donnay
03-23-2014, 09:45 AM

I disagree. It makes me sad that this is a product of public school indoctrination. That most people do not know geography, history or even who is their representative.

They live under the false pretense that they are free. Liberty is just a statue in NJ. These are the people who continue to go along to get along and vote for whomever promises them the biggest lies. It makes it harder for those of us who love liberty and want smaller government.

PRB
03-23-2014, 09:45 AM

are you aware of any evidence that it is? I am not, please share if you can.

Lucille
03-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Youtube restored his backup channel, and he's scheduled to be on Alex Jones today:

https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice

UPDATE: My backup channel has been RESTORED! hahaha. Sub to www.YouTube.com/TheResistance for now and lets keep up the pressure to have them restore my main channel, YouTube.com/MarkDice Thanks for having my back, folks!

I'll be on the Alex Jones Show today talking about Orwellian censorship and the shut down and deletion of my YouTube channel and the dangerous precedent this sets. Stream from Infowars.com 2:30 Pacific (4:30 Central) and here's an article Infowars posted about the situation. Check the website for show details on the right side of the page. http://www.infowars.com/youtube-censors-major-anti-obama-channel/

It's great to know that not only so many of you have my back, but also other powerful players in alternative media like Alex Jones (whose show I'll be on today), Gary Franchi of Next News Network, and Luke Rudkowski of We Are Change, who talks about how he too is under attack by YouTube censorship in this video linked here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-db510Hikt8

03-23-2014, 03:04 PM
So what. You tube is a private company that can censor anyone for any reason they see fit. I'm in no way offended.

green73
03-23-2014, 03:15 PM
So what. You tube is a private company that can censor anyone for any reason they see fit. I'm in no way offended.

A private company with the government’s hand up its ass...

Anti Federalist
03-23-2014, 03:24 PM
I know it wouldn't make a difference with videos, but now you know, yet again, why I get bent out of shape when nothing but a link is posted for an important news story.

CPUd
03-23-2014, 03:26 PM
He always goes to places like Santa Monica to make the videos. He should go into Oakland; I might even pay to see that.

angelatc
03-23-2014, 03:27 PM

So, if the government was selling Google airplane fuel at a steep discount, would we count that as tax money finding its way into their coffers?

Lucille
03-23-2014, 03:38 PM

Like so many other Americans, our numbered friend is in no way offended by fascism.

03-23-2014, 04:09 PM

That's their prerogative.

Like so many other Americans, our numbered friend is in no way offended by fascism.

Unless I missed Youtube being nationalized, your outrage is misplaced.

dannno
03-23-2014, 04:27 PM

Yes and it is the customer's prerogative to become outraged when a company misbehaves and get other customers to become outraged as well.

03-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Yes and it is the customer's prerogative to become outraged when a company misbehaves and get other customers to become outraged as well.

Misbehaves? They have a right to take down anything they wish.

In the internet age some people have come to think constitutional protections of free speech apply to privately owned websites. They don't and shouldn't. I'll aways support the rights of a company and/or website to censor whatever they want.

They also reserve the right to hand over your information to the feds. So don't trust them with it.

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 04:33 PM

Private company or not, the federal government is no more authorized to violate the Constitution by voluntary compliance than they are by involuntary compliance. Just because Washington DC could almost certainly find a private organization (such as Blackwater/XE/Academi) to go door to door executing political dissidents for money, the mere fact that Academi would be doing it willingly rather than compulsorily does not make it any less a blatant violation on the part of the federal government soliciting the behavior.

green73
03-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Update: It's been restored.

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 04:39 PM

In the internet age some people have come to think constitutional protections of free speech apply to privately owned websites. They don't and shouldn't. I'll aways support the rights of a company and/or website to censor whatever they want.

They also reserve the right to hand over your information to the feds. So don't trust them with it.

Just because an actor is 'private' does not justify the federal solicitation of unconstitutional or unethical behavior. To take the doctrine you are describing to it's ultimate end, any Member of Congress or the President who feels stymied by the restrictions emplaced by the US Constitution can therefore form their own private organization to then do what the government is not allowed to do.

Side-stepping and loop-holeing the Constitution is not an example of obeying the Constitution. It matters not if the instrument of violation happens to be technically private.

03-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Private company or not, the federal government is no more authorized to violate the Constitution by voluntary compliance than they are by involuntary compliance. Just because Washington DC could almost certainly find a private organization (such as Blackwater/XE/Academi) to go door to door executing political dissidents for money, the mere fact that Academi would be doing it willingly rather than compulsorily does not make it any less a blatant violation on the part of the federal government soliciting the behavior.

That's a different topic and I agree with you there.

But there if you willingly hand over your information to a private website, there is no more reasonable expectation of privacy even from government inquiry.

And a privately owned website always will have the right to censor any content for any reason. I'm sure you agree with that?

muh_roads
03-23-2014, 05:00 PM
That's a shame. I hope he has them all saved as backups. There were a lot of funny videos in there.

I guess this is a good lesson. Backup all your videos and pictures. Statists will state at random intervals.

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 05:02 PM
That's a different topic and I agree with you there.

But there if you willingly hand over your information to a private website, there is no more reasonable expectation of privacy even from government inquiry.

I have a Constitution that actually says such an expectation is completely reasonable.

And a privately owned website always will have the right to censor any content for any reason. I'm sure you agree with that?

Well yes of course. But the moment the federal government pays mad cash to become a preferred flagger, then YouTUBE is no longer a private company they are a GSE, IMHO.

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 05:03 PM
That's a shame. I hope he has them all saved as backups. There were a lot of funny videos in there.

I guess this is a good lesson. Backup all your videos and pictures. Statists will state at random intervals.

If he didn't have backups before, I am sure he will make them now. His channel has been restored.

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Update: It's been restored.

Great news! Thanks for the update!

03-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Just because an actor is 'private' does not justify the federal solicitation of unconstitutional or unethical behavior. To take the doctrine you are describing to it's ultimate end, any Member of Congress or the President who feels stymied by the restrictions emplaced by the US Constitution can therefore form their own private organization to then do what the government is not allowed to do.

Side-stepping and loop-holeing the Constitution is not an example of obeying the Constitution. It matters not if the instrument of violation happens to be technically private.

But it does matter. An individual needs to have or develop some sense of self preservation. They should not rely on the government to protect them from all evil, even if that evil is the government itself.

I wouldn't have a problem with a congressman forming a private corporation to achieve their goals, within existing laws of course. Really PACs and specifically leadership PACs are this already.

DamianTV
03-23-2014, 05:10 PM
The problems caused by Govt intervention will typically come with an attached solution of "More Govt would solve the problem".

DamianTV
03-23-2014, 05:51 PM
UPDATE - Following a wave of public pressure, Mark Dice’s channel was restored by YouTube.

YouTube Just Gave Government Agents "Super Flagging" Ability to Remove Videos and Channels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bBrxJEeeyI0

Mark Dices Website (http://www.markdice.com)

For those of you that have not seen Mark Dice before, you may want to take a peek at his videos and tell me if the reason he was shut down was because of the claims they made or because of his message.

unknown
03-23-2014, 06:04 PM
id like to see that

Here is it, haha. :)

While it wasnt that "effective", the concept was pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozQk1CVg5E

Lucille
03-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Glad to hear he got it back!

That would be socialism, not fascism (http://blog.independent.org/2012/10/30/once-more-with-feeling-our-system-is-not-socialism-but-participatory-fascism/). And my outrage is perfectly placed, thank you very much.

Your lack of outrage over the pervasive techno-fascism we're living under is disgusting. Alas...

Like the average German during the years that Hitler ruled Germany, most Americans today (http://blog.independent.org/2010/03/16/nothing-outside-the-state/), inhabiting one of the most pervasively controlled countries in the history of the world, think they are free.

unknown
03-23-2014, 06:15 PM

I dont know if "offended" is the right term, but why not be concerned or even upset by restrictions on free speech?

Sure, they are a private company and can do whatever they want. That doesnt make it right.

Suppose its a moot point since the channel has been restored.

Makes one wonder why youtube is concerned with rhetoric that is critical of government.

DamianTV
03-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Point still was missed.

YouTube (Google) just made an arrangement for flagging videos or series to Govts, not just USA, but others, each country having its own sets of rules of allowances and prohibitions. These "Flagged Videos" may not have been flagged by YouTube at all, but by our Govt. Hmm, its anti Obama? Guess who is gonna try to have a video shut down. Not YouTube, they may just be complying with demands of certain alphabet agencies.

Yes, there are reasonable restrictions. Publication of fully copyrighted material. Libel and Slander both apply as YouTube contains both spoken and written abilities which allow for both forms of defamation of character. There are other "reasonable" restrictions that can apply, but mostly are defined by Terms of Service. Other countries will have other types of restrictions. Muslim nations may not tolerate any videos that have an Anti Muslim message. Since Youtube is available there, thats something for Youtube and that country to agree on. And we see this all the time. Such and such video prohibited in said country, but not others.

This is all really beside the point. Im pretty sure that it was our Govt that flagged Marks videos, but I am not able to verify that statement. If it was our Govt that flagged the videos, then we have a much bigger problem on our hands. Yes, there will be people that are offended by the videos, namely the people themselves for being idiots. Yet, these same idiots take it all a step further by not saying "I do not give you concent to publish content of me". They choose to interact with Mark and reveal how stupid they really are, then get offended about it. Wouldnt the better solution be to not be an idiot in the first place? We all know that people have become much more stupid than they used to be, and that isnt Mark's fault, it is their own.

Our Knowledge and Wisdom keep Govt in check and in balance with the power of the people.
Our Ignorance allows Govt to run free and do what ever the hell it wants.

If you were a Govt, which would you prefer, an educated populus, or an ignorant one? Im just waiting for the day that our Govt takes steps to forcefully shut down the Ron Paul Forums, and that day is coming.

PRB
03-23-2014, 10:14 PM

in the context of this case about a youtube user being suspended on the arbitrary judgment without accountability by youtube, the site owner...who did wrong?

what does any of it have to do with federal government?

HOLLYWOOD
03-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Hmm... how's that New Hampshire "China Jon' video on YouTube doing? Yep... no problem, it's still there... should we all flag that vid and have it taken down?

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 10:32 PM
in the context of this case about a youtube user being suspended on the arbitrary judgment without accountability by youtube, the site owner...who did wrong?

When the federal government is given the title of "most trusted flagger," (probably in exchange for a crap ton of money) and an effective anti-government channel that uses literally zero external media is shut down via flagging, then the dots are not very hard to connect. Given the posts already in this thread discussing this point ad nauseum, it frankly makes me wonder if the question is ingenuous at all.

Clearly, especially given now that the channel has been reinstated, it is obvious that it was the flagger who did wrong. The question remains, who flagged his channel? What does logic say about who the flagger was?

Barrex
03-23-2014, 10:32 PM

Site owner got every right to kick anyone from his site. Site owner has no right to lie about people he is kicking out (call them/imply racist, pedophile, thief).

Christopher A. Brown
03-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Our Knowledge and Wisdom keep Govt in check and in balance with the power of the people.
Our Ignorance allows Govt to run free and do what ever the hell it wants.

If you were a Govt, which would you prefer, an educated populus, or an ignorant one? Im just waiting for the day that our Govt takes steps to forcefully shut down the Ron Paul Forums, and that day is coming.

Good post DamianTV. Because Ron Paul knows law and is well respected, I think this forum will be here a long time.

The word "government" is a label, a generalization. Not all people in it are bad. Some are like us.
We are not so wise as to prevent an attitude from creeping through that vast group of organizations. If we were, we would have formed a movement that purified government of the bad ones and done it lawfully under the 1787 constitution. Such a movement gives a place for the good ones to reattach to. Safety in numbers.

Our problem is we observe iconic individuals that appeal to our unconscious social sense of popularity or image which gains the aura of functional when it is not.

Dice's work had that flavor. I first ran across him because he got nice looking women in bathing suits to talk about 9-11. He made a forum, he posted a "manifesto" there. He was not intellectually accountable in anyway. He was looking to become more popular and gain followers.

All along I was trying to get him to intelligently examine the truth of the design of the Twin towers and the only technically detailed feasible explanation for how they did what they did in 20 seconds.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

Not one word from him. He was a follower of the popular 9-11 movement, period. And, they were hopelessly mislead from the beginning and still are.

Americans still take their cues from icons, such is not wise. Americans learned this from mass media 60 years ago and abandoned critical thinking in favor of the information of the icons, assuming because they are popular they are correct.

These forums will be here, but if the information of them is not used with critical thinking, it will not matter.

PRB
03-23-2014, 11:09 PM
When the federal government is given the title of "most trusted flagger,"

Says who?

(probably in exchange for a crap ton of money)

are you just imagining this?

and an effective anti-government channel that uses literally zero external media is shut down via flagging, then the dots are not very hard to connect.

dots are easy to connect if you established the first 2 things above.

Given the posts already in this thread discussing this point ad nauseum, it frankly makes me wonder if the question is ingenuous at all.

Clearly, especially given now that the channel has been reinstated, it is obvious that it was the flagger who did wrong. The question remains, who flagged his channel? What does logic say about who the flagger was?

Wait, you mean to tell me you don't know who the flagger was? yet you made the first 2 points, based on what? guessing?

GunnyFreedom
03-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Says who?

Um. YouTUBE. And the government.

are you just imagining this?

LOL, no.

dots are easy to connect if you established the first 2 things above.

Indeed they are.

Wait, you mean to tell me you don't know who the flagger was? yet you made the first 2 points, based on what? guessing?

:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
03-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Uh, what's that BS that Dice said in this YouTube that if an employer decides to fire an employee "for any reason", that they are violating the Constitution????

If that is what he believes, he need to video his OWN misunderstanding of what is in the Constitution.

So, yeah Mark, in a Right to Work state, an employer can fire whom he/she wants for any reason or no reason at all. If you don't like it, start your own company.

Weston White
03-23-2014, 11:22 PM

And should they violate their TOS their users have a causation to sue, or do you believe companies are always in the right when it comes to matters concerning the access to and usage of their property?

Weston White
03-23-2014, 11:31 PM

Except that there is an expectation of privacy when a TOS stipulates that certain information will remain private, such as the user's IP, email, full name, credit card data, private messages, etc.

dannno
03-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Hah, they took his site down on Skull and Bones day...

PRB
03-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Um. YouTUBE. And the government.

Source please?

LOL, no.

Indeed they are.

:rolleyes:

you do or don't know who the flagger is, decide and admit, thanks.

PRB
03-24-2014, 12:32 AM
Uh, what's that BS that Dice said in this YouTube that if an employer decides to fire an employee "for any reason", that they are violating the Constitution????

If that is what he believes, he need to video his OWN misunderstanding of what is in the Constitution.

So, yeah Mark, in a Right to Work state, an employer can fire whom he/she wants for any reason or no reason at all. If you don't like it, start your own company.

he's pandering to the liberal agenda of "civil rights" and "equality" before private property.

Weston White
03-24-2014, 12:45 AM

Not necessarily, right to work statutes, for the most part are intended only to place prohibitions against unions, to prevent the obligatorily fledging of employees. As well there are state and federal workplace discrimination laws, affirmative action, disability and pregnancy protections, hostility recourse, etc. that are to be considered.

DamianTV
03-24-2014, 01:31 AM
Dont forget Mark plays Devil's Advocate a lot. What he says, at least in the interview types of videos, he does not necessarily believe. He does it to show the ignorance and gullibility of people.