PDA

View Full Version : Saturday morning "copsucker" story....

tod evans
03-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Kindergarten Teacher Arrested At School, Investigated For DUI
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/03/20/kindergarten-teacher-arrested-school-investigated-dui/?hpt=ju_bn3

DENVER (CBS4)- Police took a kindergarten teacher into custody after she arrived for class allegedly intoxicated at Escalante-Biggs Academy in Denver this morning.
Police took Teresa Berman into custody shortly after the start of the school day on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. The allegation includes suspicion that Berman was under the influence when she arrived at the school.
Police confirmed that she appeared visibly intoxicated and a DUI officer was called to conduct a sobriety check. Police said Berman failed and was arrested.
Escalante-Biggs Academy, located at 5300 Crown Blvd, is a Denver Public School for preschool and kindergarten students.
This is a portion of the statement from the school that was sent to parents: “The issue was immediately identified by our school leaders and reported to DPS Safety and Security and the Denver Police Department. Police responded and took the teacher into custody. At no time was the teacher alone with students this morning.
I want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our students is our top priority at Escalante Biggs. I commend the swift and calm action of our staff today, handling the situation with the utmost urgency and professionalism.”

paulbot24
03-22-2014, 02:20 AM
So she got arrested for driving under the influence after she was finished driving, got out of her car, and was in her classroom? So now the assumption of DUI is equal to a "typical" DUI since she was found to be intoxicated at work and her car was in the parking lot? I don't like the idea of drunk teachers but this is ridiculous.

tod evans
03-22-2014, 07:41 AM
"Copsucker"

http://www.mydisplayimage.com/blog/premium/anim_blowjob.gif

Origanalist
03-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Damn, I'm already getting disgusted and I have only read three threads.