PDA

View Full Version : Elderly Woman Shoved by 'Pro-Russian Activist' in Crimea (Video)

klamath
03-20-2014, 01:57 PM
A video showing an elderly woman being pushed over by an allegedly pro-Russian activist in Crimea has gone viral on YouTube, with more than 580,000 views as of Wednesday.

The clip, uploaded to YouTube on March 14, begins with the woman confronting a group of men and women who supposedly support Crimea's secession from Ukraine. A man in a military uniform watches the events unfold without intervening.

"We do not need to be defended against anybody. I am not scared. You understand it — fear is the psychology of the slave," the elderly woman tells the group.

"What do you want? I do not understand," a man located out of the frame replies.

The confrontation continues with the woman accusing the group of wanting blood to be spilled on Ukrainian soil, adding "Crimea has been Ukrainian and it will be Ukrainian."

"You are a provocateur babushka. Go away," says a man dressed in black. He then pushes the elderly lady, who falls forward to the floor and remains on the ground until she is helped to her feet.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/elderly-woman-shoved-by-pro-russian-activist-in-crimea-video/496465.html

silverhandorder
03-20-2014, 02:00 PM
klamath you have a point. But you are going about it in a way that will never let you make your point to the people that you targeting. I don't even know if they are on RPF.

klamath
03-20-2014, 02:04 PM
klamath you have a point. But you are going about it in a way that will never let you make your point to the people that you targeting. I don't even know if they are on RPF.Oh the point is being made. You squirm to see an opposition viewpoint to your echo chamber you love.

silverhandorder
03-20-2014, 02:11 PM
When I saw that video I felt sad for the elderly woman. I don't argue with people anymore, but if I was arguing on this forum you would not find me defending Russian actions.

Btw I read interpretermag.com everyday.

But then again I don't see anyone else here defending Russia and Putin just because they are opponent to America.

klamath
03-20-2014, 02:12 PM
When I saw that video I felt sad for the elderly woman. I don't argue with people anymore, but if I was arguing on this forum you would not find me defending Russian actions.

Btw I read interpretermag.com everyday.

But then again I don't see anyone else here defending Russia and Putin just because they are opponent to America.Then you aren't reading the same forums I am.

silverhandorder
03-20-2014, 02:15 PM
I will leave you with this. No forum will ever be absent of people you disagree with. Making a crusade against them will just leave you exhausted.

RJB
03-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Elderly Woman Shoved by 'Pro-Russian Activist' in CrimeaThat's it! Time to go to war. USA USA USA!!!

klamath
03-20-2014, 02:21 PM
I will leave you with this. No forum will ever be absent of people you disagree with. Making a crusade against them will just leave you exhausted. Nope just providing a little balance to the face of a forum that partly represents Rand to lurkers. I have NO illusions about convincing a certain crowd.

acptulsa
03-20-2014, 02:26 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHCfndib0Q

klamath
03-20-2014, 04:10 PM
No intimidation at all:rolleyes: All shining happy people at the polling places.......