PDA

View Full Version : Is Todays Bomber A Neocon Ploy?

jumpyg1258
11-30-2007, 02:27 PM
I would not be surprised to find out that Hillary is now using neocon tactics in order to convince the people that if you do not vote for me, the terrorists will get us all!!!

Talldude1412
11-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Interesting theory.... I am kinda guessing that it isn't a man, but an alien, dressed in man skin. The bomb isn't a bomb, but a radioactive mind changing device with little spinning satellites on it. And right as we think everyone is safe he will run out of the office and turn the device on, immediately changing the minds of humans everywhere watching the live media coverage. Then he will run into the street and be picked up by a griffin, which will fly him to his waiting space ship in the center of coney island. He will then lift off and start dropping thousands of tons of tomatoes on people walking dogs that wear sweaters, symbolizing the permeation of our society by the alien spies. And within one year they will make all cars run on whale blubber, and every man woman and child will be required to club at least 12 puppies/ baby seals weekly to appease them. Thats my theory.

jumpyg1258
11-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Wow it took the media this long to try to make a link to the RP campaign stating that the guy is probably a libertarian.

RPFTW!
11-30-2007, 03:33 PM
I say so, who couldn't see this coming with the homegrown terrorist prevention act and glenn beck saying we are gonna blow something up

Wendi
11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
My first reaction (in the other thread) when I heard about this ... o god, i hope they don't try to blame us.

I feel sort of sick now...

werdd
11-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Okay guys, i have a little bit of a conspiracy.

I googled Troy Stanley

I found this site, outlining the suing of a man involving textiles

http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f200700/200709.htm

Then i found the actual troy stanleys info and phone number and zip code in rochester

Troy Stanley (603) 330-3301 Rochester, NH 03867

You can see this info here,

http://www.google.com/search?q=Troy+...i=rwp&ct=title

Now, i searched that information and found this.

> I have a GGT 310 plotter and Digitizer board for sale, There is NO software, but I only have a price of $3500.00 for the pair
> I also have a GGT MA 100 Neibuhr 78`` cradle feed spreading machine. The machine is in good shape. I have 100` of table available for it as well $14,000.00

There are pic`s on our website in the link below. If you have any interest feel free to contact me

Troy Stanley
Stanley Sewing
3 Cattail Place
Rochester, NH 03867
603-781-3414
E-mail : stansew@metrocast.net
Web : www.stanleysewing.com

this info is here
http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

tell me what you think of this.....

werdd
11-30-2007, 04:08 PM
CNN just said he is angry at the mental health care system in the US. That is not a libertarian ideal

FOX said he is pissed at both partys.

It seems if he wants more mental healthcare, that he would like hillary.

paulitics
11-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Some legislation will come from this: guaranteed.

Midnight77
11-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Watching Chris Matthews on Hardball and even he seems somewhat skeptical about this.

Bringing up the fact that it is taking place in New Hampshire, of all places.

The coincidence that the police are saying "Yeah, yeah. We all know Leland. " And that he's a figure around town that apparently everyone knows.

He seems pretty skeptical. And Hillary has been going down in the polls.

RP4ME
11-30-2007, 06:12 PM
CNN just said he is angry at the mental health care system in the US. That is not a libertarian ideal

FOX said he is pissed at both partys.

It seems if he wants more mental healthcare, that he would like hillary.

Yes Id say he may get soem extensive menatl health care after thsi stunt!