PDA

View Full Version : Video: Kid Screams in Agony As Cop Snaps His Arm

donnay
03-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Video: Kid Screams in Agony As Cop Snaps His Arm

Some attempt to justify officer’s actions

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com/video-kid-screams-in-agony-as-cop-snaps-his-arm/)
March 19, 2014

Shocking video has emerged of a campus police officer violently breaking a student’s arm as he screams out in agony during an incident at West Brook High School in Beaumont, Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I81hB4jseg

Footage of the incident shows squabbles breaking out before a female officer grabs a male student and hauls him to the ground, aided by Officer Steve Rivers.

As the female officer presses the student’s face to the ground, Rivers grabs his left arm and violently bends it backwards in what appears to be a deliberate attempt to snap the bone. A sickening crunch is audible as the student screams out in agony. Although the kid is clearly in severe trauma, Rivers continues to push his head to the floor.

Following an investigation of the incident, which occurred on March 7, Officer Rivers was placed on administrative leave without pay.

Despite the fact that the incident clearly represents one of the most sickening examples of police brutality in recent years, numerous respondents to a 12NewsNow story said that the student deserved to have his arm broken because he did not immediately comply with the officer’s demands.

“The young man was refusing to comply with the officer, and once again we don’t see what happened to cause the officer to subdue him. Officer says “don’t move”, you don’t move. Don’t condemn unless you know the whole story,” wrote Martin Scott.

Other commenters responded by pointing out that the student was already subdued on the floor before the cop broke his arm.

“That kid made a choice not to obey a police officer. Which means he will never obey in the “real” world. He got punished,” remarked Cody Wilson.

Joel Scott, a professional MMA fighter, said that the cop’s actions suggest he intentionally tried to break the student’s arm.

“I am a professional cage fighter. I have trained in Jiu Jitsu for 3yrs with is a form of martial arts that specializes in submissions and breaking bones. It takes a lot of force to break a human bone. You can clearly see that was intentional. He used his weight as leverage. The average person knows the rage of motion of the human arm and he knew what he was doing,” wrote Scott.

cajuncocoa
03-19-2014, 08:24 AM
“That kid made a choice not to obey a police officer. Which means he will never obey in the “real” world. He got punished,” remarked Cody Wilson.

So much fail in one sentence. The video is heartbreaking to watch.

SeanTX
03-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Here's another recent case of a Texas student and a school cop -- this student put himself into a coma :

http://www.alternet.org/investigations/17-year-old-boy-coma-fighting-life-after-texas-cop-tasered-him-breaking-school-fight

17-Year-Old Boy in Coma, Fighting for Life After Texas Cop Tasered Him For Breaking Up a School Fight

November 29, 2013 |

An Austin family is suing the Texas sheriff’s deputy and school district in federal court after their 17-year-old son was tasered last week by a police officer in the school hallway, leaving him in a coma and fighting for his life, Courthouse News reported.

Noe Nino de Rivera, had successfully stepped in to break up a fight between two girls at Cedar Creek High School when school officials called in Randy McMillan, a Bastrop County sheriff department deputy. McMillan told the boy to step back and the teen obliged, with his hands in the air.

Yet, in a vicious act of police brutality, McMillan tasered the boy anyway, who fell onto his face and was knocked unconscious. Rather than calling for emergency medical assistance, the cop put the comatose boy in handcuffs.

Eventually, school officials contacted emergency services and the boy was airlifted to hospital where he underwent brain surgery and was placed in a medically induced coma where he remains and is still unable to communicate with his family.

snip

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2014, 08:49 AM
These people deserve what is coming.

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 08:57 AM
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

That's what this shit always reminds me of. Not the kind of world I want to live in.

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 08:58 AM
So much fail in one sentence. The video is heartbreaking to watch.

I don't even watch thevids anymore. Too damned depressing.

aGameOfThrones
03-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Yeah, he intentionally broke that arm. Anyway, the kid deserved it because he is black and was doing the Harlem shake(at 0:10sec) when told not to.

Before I forget.... he did it to himself.

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2014, 10:21 AM
I don't even watch thevids anymore. Too damned depressing.

I don't watch them anymore either. Hurts too much and no justice is ever done.

Snew
03-19-2014, 10:25 AM

What a douchebag!

Anti Federalist
03-19-2014, 11:46 AM
“The young man was refusing to comply with the officer, and once again we don’t see what happened to cause the officer to subdue him. Officer says “don’t move”, you don’t move. Don’t condemn unless you know the whole story,” wrote Martin Scott.

Martin Scott
First off, I was raised better than to fight at school and so was my son. Second, things never escalated to these near gangbanger type riots that you see at schools all the time now. Lastly, if your going to act like an animal in public and then cry foul when someone stops you.....please. That young man learned a valuable lesson out there, albeit a painful one.

Copsuckers.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-27816-fuck-you-fuck-you-and-fuck-you-y7PC.gif

phill4paul
03-19-2014, 12:09 PM
Not the first..here's some cops breaking the arm of a special needs student.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RvJDB9MZjE

green73
03-19-2014, 12:15 PM
I don't think I can watch this.

Anti Federalist
03-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Cop Number 1 already has his Ramos patented "I'm gonna fuck someone up" gloves on.

Not the first..here's some cops breaking the arm of a special needs student.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RvJDB9MZjE

Danke
03-19-2014, 12:34 PM
This video is a little short, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unBjY6OiCA

Origanalist
03-19-2014, 12:35 PM
I don't think I can watch this.

Ya, I'm going to pass.

aGameOfThrones
03-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Ya, I'm going to pass.

That's because you hate America. I don't want to live in a country where a cop has to justify breaking an arm from a non-cop.

Origanalist
03-19-2014, 12:48 PM
That's because you hate America. I don't want to live in a country where a cop has to justify breaking an arm from a non-cop.

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/-murica-80690.jpg

JK/SEA
03-19-2014, 01:04 PM
grabs his wrist, pins his elbow, bring arm back....snap...good to go...

i understand the cop is on stress leave with pay. Hope he pulls through.

why do people put cops through that?.....kid needs to be taught a lesson.......wait....nvm

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
I don't watch them anymore either. Hurts too much and no justice is ever done.

The fact that there are people out there who would acually do this to another human being, and even get off on it as many of them do, is truly sickening to me.

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Copsuckers.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-27816-fuck-you-fuck-you-and-fuck-you-y7PC.gif

Yep. Of the worst sort. The kind of scum that gives ordinary scum a bad name.

Barrex
03-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Red Pill Philosophy (can you handle my videos?) (http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/102697732878271643449)Prije 6 h (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I81hB4jseg&google_comment_id=z121xlczirzitfhx504cd145alfow5bo xxk0k)

I hate cops, but when a psychotic kid acts like a savage, he's ASKING to have his arm snapped (or to get tased, either way, you guys would have bitched about it). Hmm, if some dude was swinging punches wildly in my presence, I do what I have to to subdue him. The line between bad cop, and bad citizen, is blurred. Do you think corrupt, bad cop ENDS with cops? Corrupt douche cops are intertwined with corrupt douche citizens.

Red Pill Philosophy???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2014, 02:17 PM
The fact that there are people out there who would acually do this to another human being, and even get off on it as many of them do, is truly sickening to me.

To be honest, the apologists bother me worse than the psychopaths. A psychopath is going to psycho. It's just it's nature. The apologists are (one of the reasons) why the psychopaths keep being cops.

pcosmar
03-19-2014, 02:43 PM
To be honest, the apologists bother me worse than the psychopaths. A psychopath is going to psycho. It's just it's nature. The apologists are (one of the reasons) why the psychopaths keep being cops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NcLNoxiPBk

satchelmcqueen
03-19-2014, 03:14 PM
these vids make me so fucking mad. i literally am shaking AGAIN in anger after seeing that. pussy cops are the only words i have.

im going to make it a point in my stand up comedy to point this shit out and absolutely roast these cops, especially if i see one in the damn audience.! its coming people. its coming!! i feel a little bit of george carlin coming out in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

JK/SEA
03-19-2014, 03:41 PM
these vids make me so fucking mad. i literally am shaking AGAIN in anger after seeing that. pussy cops are the only words i have.

im going to make it a point in my stand up comedy to point this shit out and absolutely roast these cops, especially if i see one in the damn audience.! its coming people. its coming!! i feel a little bit of george carlin coming out in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

post the vid when you do....please.....

osan
03-19-2014, 03:44 PM

If it ever comes.

PaulConventionWV
03-19-2014, 03:49 PM
This video is a little short, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unBjY6OiCA

It's not short enough...

PaulConventionWV
03-19-2014, 03:58 PM
post the vid when you do....please.....

This, a million times this. Get up in his face if you can. I wanna see that bastard squirm. Of course, he might beat you to death, so use your own judgment.

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2014, 03:59 PM
I could only watch a few seconds. It's very clear that this thug doesn't know basic self-defense or submission technique. That, or he ignored his training just for lolz. :mad: FFS, simple de-escalation would've solved the situation IMO.

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 04:04 PM
I could only watch a few seconds. It's very clear that this thug doesn't know basic self-defense or submission technique. That, or he ignored his training just for lolz. :mad: FFS, simple de-escalation would've solved the situation IMO.

How's he gonna get his sociopathic rocks off that way? What, are you some kind of anti-American killjoy?

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM
How's he gonna get his sociopathic rocks off that way? What, are you some kind of anti-American killjoy?
Yes. I'm on Big Sister's "list".

Danke
03-19-2014, 04:37 PM
Yes. I'm on Big Sister's "list".

No, I had her scratch you off the list as harmless.

FindLiberty
03-19-2014, 05:28 PM
He did not have to break that kid’s arm deliberately like that!

...It makes me sick to my stomach that this happens routinely!

It's not a good thing for a peace officer to do and then get away with,
including future employment at that type of job.

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2014, 05:37 PM
No, I had her scratch you off the list as harmless.
You think she believed that? She was bullshitting you. All us Thought Criminals are dangerous.

Cabal
03-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Comments on the youtube video defending the cop...:confused:

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 05:45 PM
You think she believed that? She was bullshitting you. All us Thought Criminals are dangerous.

You dangerous thought criminal, you!

CCTelander
03-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Comments on the youtube video defending the cop...:confused:

Aren't copsuckers a sickening lot?

tangowhiskeykilo
03-19-2014, 06:46 PM

Thats when you look at the audience and have a big grin on your face (acting all happy) and say "so do we have any cops in the building?". Then commence rant

heavenlyboy34
03-19-2014, 07:06 PM
You dangerous thought criminal, you!
And you, sir!

jjdoyle
03-19-2014, 07:38 PM

Well, probably aint much coming to them, unless you mean the train rides for those that resist. They might be on the train, making sure everybody falls in line, as ordered.

Incidents like this, followed by comments like yours, remind me of the movie Law Abiding Citizen...
If you haven't seen it, it's definitely interesting, and I thought pretty well written.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX6kVRsdXW4

FindLiberty
03-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Looks like it migt be a good movie... thanks for the tip.

BTW, IMO revenge (movie plot) is not the solution to mankind's corruption/power problem(s), it's only another distraction or potential honeypot for hot heads.

KingNothing
03-19-2014, 08:30 PM

It really is heartbreaking to watch people in positions of authority unflinchingly inflict pain on teenagers, kids, and puppies. It's such a sad commentary on us as a species. So sad. So very sad.

Mini-Me
03-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Well, probably aint much coming to them, unless you mean the train rides for those that resist. They might be on the train, making sure everybody falls in line, as ordered.

Incidents like this, followed by comments like yours, remind me of the movie Law Abiding Citizen...
If you haven't seen it, it's definitely interesting, and I thought pretty well written.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX6kVRsdXW4

Tyranny will come to more than just those who resist. It will come to anyone and everyone else as well in a totally random and arbitrary fashion. In the Soviet Union, sometimes the jackboots (and other elements of the secret police) just had to meet a quota for "arrests," to the point where many (most?) of those thrown into the gulags were not only innocent but not even remotely political or "disobedient". They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they went along willingly to the gulags, because "Why me? It's a mistake!" and resisting would only make it harder for the benevolent authorities to realize and clear up the "mistake." What they failed to realize was they had nothing left to lose at that point, because there was going to be no such "clarification."

Looks like it migt be a good movie... thanks for the tip.

BTW, IMO revenge (movie plot) is not the solution to mankind's corruption/power problem(s), it's only another distraction or potential honeypot for hot heads.
At the very least, it's nothing better than a last resort. The moment someone decides to fight fire with fire in a remotely effective manner is the moment immediately preceding absolute martial law, where tens of thousands of troops (or more) roam the streets and enforce curfews...and the "law and order" crowd will cheer for them keeping everybody "safe" from the "terrorists" who made paramilitary police psychopaths fear consequences. After that, the options are "cower before power" and "fight a civil war," both of which would destroy far more lives at a much faster rate than even the police state we face today. I think we're still at the point where we have something more to lose (not just individually but as a country as well), and we owe it to ourselves to find a better way while we still can. Either way, any long-term successful strategy for fighting this has to involve changing Boobus Americanus's allegiances and identity politics from "power" to "people."

GunnyFreedom
03-19-2014, 09:29 PM
It really is heartbreaking to watch people in positions of authority unflinchingly inflict pain on teenagers, kids, and puppies. It's such a sad commentary on us as a species. So sad. So very sad.

I don't think you can necessarily extrapolate the behavior of sociopaths to the species as a whole, because sociopaths are drawn to power. The problem with the species as a whole is that we allow them to take it, and to hold it. That has to end.

tod evans
03-20-2014, 01:32 AM
I don't think you can necessarily extrapolate the behavior of sociopaths to the species as a whole, because sociopaths are drawn to power. The problem with the species as a whole is that we allow them to take it, and to hold it. That has to end.

"We" can change that by voting in people to draft more laws to put on their books so their police forces can enforce them at will and prosecute "offenders" in their courts...

That really doesn't seem to be working out so well......................As evidenced by the OP.

Spikender
03-20-2014, 01:40 AM
grabs his wrist, pins his elbow, bring arm back....snap...good to go...

i understand the cop is on stress leave with pay. Hope he pulls through.

why do people put cops through that?.....kid needs to be taught a lesson.......wait....nvm

Actually, according to the article, it's without pay!

Absolutely sickening that they are depriving this poor pig of the money he needs to buy slop to fill his trough.

Oh, and by the way...

Fuck these police officers and fuck the people defending them. Reminds me of their behavior back at my high school, absolute zero tolerance in force. Seems it happens a lot when they're dealing with blacks... coincidence?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

GunnyFreedom
03-20-2014, 01:50 AM
"We" can change that by voting in people to draft more laws to put on their books so their police forces can enforce them at will and prosecute "offenders" in their courts...

That really doesn't seem to be working out so well......................As evidenced by the OP.

I would rather not try that course of action, it doesn't sound very good, or effective. Instead I will work to elect people who repeal laws and fight to make the government obey the Constitution. :)

Occam's Banana
03-20-2014, 02:06 AM

Copsuckers = Jewish Ghetto Police (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police)

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-20-2014, 02:10 AM
That kid doesn't seem to be "special" in that second video, unless not submitting to authority means you are mentally disabled, then I guess he is. Rosa Parks would have both her arms and legs broken in 2014 America?

tod evans
03-20-2014, 02:12 AM
I would rather not try that course of action, it doesn't sound very good, or effective. Instead I will work to elect people who repeal laws and fight to make the government obey the Constitution. :)

Unfortunately this voting thing doesn't seem to be affecting any noticeable change in either behavior or attitude...

Good on you for trying though....:o

GunnyFreedom
03-20-2014, 02:35 AM
Unfortunately this voting thing doesn't seem to be affecting any noticeable change in either behavior or attitude...

I'm noticing locally, big time. I've been arguing since 2007 that this can only happen locally up, while everyone focuses on Washington DC. Now we have a whole new wave coming in to DC, and another wave hitting the States. If we as a movement had focused locally earlier we would be a lot further along now. Nevertheless, it eventually happened and we are starting to see real growth. Right now, the best real Constitutional conservative since Ron Paul is winning the NCGOP US Senate Primary against Karl Rove and the gunpoint moralizers.

GunnyFreedom
03-20-2014, 02:35 AM

I'm noticing locally, big time. I've been arguing since 2007 that this can only happen locally up, while everyone focuses on Washington DC. Now we have a whole new wave coming in to DC, and another wave hitting the States. If we as a movement had focused locally earlier we would be a lot further along now. Nevertheless, it eventually happened and we are starting to see real growth. Right now, the best real Constitutional conservative since Ron Paul is winning the NCGOP US Senate Primary against Karl Rove and the gunpoint moralizers.

Kotin
03-20-2014, 02:42 AM

Yes but what is coming to them?

Because I see absolutely no consequences for these actions.. I see them rewarded and shoved under the rug..

Until people start fighting back against this by other means and put fear into cops who do these things, we will all be that kid one day soon.

tod evans
03-20-2014, 02:48 AM

Because I see absolutely no consequences for these actions.. I see them rewarded and shoved under the rug..

Until people start fighting back against this by other means and put fear into cops who do these things, we will all be that kid one day soon.

Asking the police to police the police never seems to work out well....

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Asking the police to police the police never seems to work out well....

you could always ask for an internal investigation and get a finger in your butt

GunnyFreedom
03-20-2014, 03:05 AM

I don't think it's that schizmatic, really. I believe a societal level collapse is imminent. What's coming, is coming upon all of equally. The difference is, this is one of the guys who actually deserves what's coming.

GunnyFreedom
03-20-2014, 03:05 AM
you could always ask for an internal investigation and get a finger in your butt

Or the needle in Kansas, apparently.

osan
03-20-2014, 09:07 AM

And that all ties into the four necessities: Fear, Avarice, Ignrance, Lassitude.

And yet, those qualities appear to lay largely fallow until awakened. People seem to be born with the reflexes for the four necessities. Taken normally, these four qualities of the human beast are normal and indeed necessary.

Without proper respect, we walk into the lion's jaws. Without proper desire, we fail to sustain ourselves. Without proper knowledge, we get into mischief. Without proper laziness, we work ourselves ragged. Note "proper".

When these four basic necessities of good living go awry, healthy respect turns to morbid fear. Healthy desire turns to avarice. Knowledge is derailed into ignorance. Proportioned laziness turns to sickly lassitude. The four necessities for healthful and happy living become the four necessities by which tyrants lever their subjects into the alignment Theye desire.

The question in my mind is this: how did the first rulers manage to kick the healthy necessities into morbidity? What was the trip that put people over the threshold? I suspect it had a lot to do with sedentary living. The moment men stopped wandering as hunter/gatherers and put down stakes, human energies became concentrated and took the form of housing and crops and storage of foods for the longer term. Others, still in wander-mode, saw easy pickings and stole from those whose toil produced abundance.

But that raises the question of environment. We know for fact that there were places where one could barely take a step without tripping over food. There would be no need to farm and carry on that way in such a place. That, of course, implies there must have been places where there was no such abundance. Why, then, would people venture forth into the relative barrenness of such places? Over-population? Would bands of killers exist in Eden as well from which others would flee into places where farming would eventually become an attractive alternative to picking for relatively sparse berries and game?

The answer to the question of bands of killers would appear to be "yes", which reinforces my long held notion that even were life "perfect" for us all, we would still be driven to kill each other. I say this based on the observed and known history of the black Africans. Historically and from comparatively ancient times, they were well known to have been some of the most viciously murderous creatures on the planet, and all in the midst of great material abundance in terms of food.

People kill and otherwise abuse each other, I suspect, oftentimes to avoid boredom. Drama, petty or otherwise, is endlessly attractive to the human beast much as the candlelight is to the moth. Most of us appear incapable of avoiding the allure of drama. It is my observation that people get bored and when that happens, almost anything is liable to result.

Whatever the case, some people have come to seek power and either the rest give it to them in sufficient proportion to allow Themme to forcibly wrest it from the remainder, or Theye are set straight on the matter. The tribal societies of the Americas seem as mostly prime examples of the latter. Chief <> "boss". Men were mostly free to do as they pleased with but the fewest of restrictions, all very apparently formulated pursuant to the notion of each's equal claims to life. There appear to be exceptions to this such as Incas, Maya, and so forth where one subset of a population applied force to accomplish greater-than-individual tasks. No single man will build a huge stone temple. Hordes of sufficiently like-minded men, on the other hand, may.

If you think of it, many if not all of the purportedly "greatst" accomplishments of humanity were realized at the ends of whips and swords. To my way of thinking, that does not suggest greatness at all, but rather the deepest imaginable depravity.

Mini-Me
03-21-2014, 09:25 PM
The video has been taken down, possibly under the pretext that it's too graphic and violent or something. Yeah, no kidding it's too graphic and violent. Other versions are still floating around though.

GunnyFreedom
03-22-2014, 12:47 PM
The video has been taken down, possibly under the pretext that it's too graphic and violent or something. Yeah, no kidding it's too graphic and violent. Other versions are still floating around though.

Ahh yes. We wouldn't want people getting the idea that our government is violent or anything like that. Or that maybe it doesn't really have our best interest at heart. Delete that truth from our Tubes! Stat!