PDA

View Full Version : Gay pressure Makes Guinness Drop Sponsorship of St Patrick's Day Parade

Origanalist
03-17-2014, 09:22 PM
GUINNESS CAVES TO GAY PRESSURE, DROPS ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE SPONSORSHIP

The battle between gay rights activists and Irish–Americans who simply want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day parades without gay groups pushing their agenda triggered Guinness Beer to drop its sponsorship of the New York parade.

The New York City Saint Patrick's Day Parade ruled against gay groups carrying pro-gay signs and other paraphernalia that would openly call attention to their LGBT identity.

Heineken had already dropped its sponsorship of the New York parade because of the ban on gay activists, and Sam Adams had previously done the same with the Boston parade.

Not to be outdone, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced he was boycotting the New York parade because of the gay issue. Boston Mayor Martin Walsh did not march in Boston’s parade on Sunday.

continued.....http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/16/Gay-pressure-Makes-Guinness-Drop-Sponsorship-of-St-Patrick-s-Day-Parade

brushfire
03-17-2014, 10:29 PM
In HS, I used to march in the St Patty's parade in Chicago. A memorable moment was all the snickering at the pink hard hats. That, and 2 members of our band band company who, "while marching in the rear", got seriously glassed. F'n drunkards in the highrises would try to hit the bass drum with their empty beer bottles. Glass at terminal velocity will fk you up. No wonder the alternative lifestylers were wearing hard hats.

Back on topic, I guess Guinness is looking for a new customer base.

oyarde
03-17-2014, 10:54 PM
Well , I somehow doubt that is the big demographic for them , but , hey , what do I know .

aGameOfThrones
03-18-2014, 05:54 AM
They hate us for our Freedoms

brushfire
03-18-2014, 07:08 AM
Well , I somehow doubt that is the big demographic for them , but , hey , what do I know .

I just dont know what they're to do about the gay Irishmen?