PDA

View Full Version : Quick Encouraging Story

john_anderson_ii
11-30-2007, 01:40 PM
A coworker who I turned on to Ron Paul a while back went to "The Big Bang" in Tempe, AZ last. "The Big Bang" is a bar in Tempe with a pretty cool format. It has two guys that play piano very well, and put on a funny show with them. It's kind of like a constant duel between then. When they were taking requests, my friend and his buddies tipped one of the piano men to play "Proud To Be An American", and to say "Vote Ron Paul in 2008" at the end of the song.

Well, the piano guy did....and the bar cheered. With a few Obama fans being the exception, the whole bar seemed to like Ron Paul. Apparently no one brought up any of the other candidates afterward.

Maybe he is really catching on and resonated with the blue collar crowd?

rpfreedom08
11-30-2007, 01:46 PM
very cool! good story!

krott5333
11-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Awesome!

jufreese
11-30-2007, 02:30 PM
just found out there is a huge RP sign in front of a small business in my small town in Ohio. We all need to have something that shows our support

hopeforamerica
11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
A coworker who I turned on to Ron Paul a while back went to "The Big Bang" in Tempe, AZ last. "The Big Bang" is a bar in Tempe with a pretty cool format. It has two guys that play piano very well, and put on a funny show with them. It's kind of like a constant duel between then. When they were taking requests, my friend and his buddies tipped one of the piano men to play "Proud To Be An American", and to say "Vote Ron Paul in 2008" at the end of the song.

Well, the piano guy did....and the bar cheered. With a few Obama fans being the exception, the whole bar seemed to like Ron Paul. Apparently no one brought up any of the other candidates afterward.

Maybe he is really catching on and resonated with the blue collar crowd?

We did a sign wave at the Fred Thompson lunch on Thursday (Phoenix/Airport Marriott). We received sooo many honks and thumbs up!!! It was a great afternoon. We saw MAYBE 20 cars go into the fund raiser for Thompson, it was pathetic. He was there about an hour and left. It this were an event for Ron Paul, we all know there would have been thousands of people and Ron would have stayed until he talked to everyone that wanted him to! It's very encouraging indeed.

nist7
11-30-2007, 03:30 PM
AWESOME!

This is only a number of endless evidence that the national poll numbers LIE....Ron Paul support is MUCH greater than what the mainstream media tells us!