PDA

View Full Version : Neil Boortz

pooflinger1488
11-30-2007, 01:39 PM
I was just listening to Boortz's sit in on the way home from work and a very researched person called in and talked about the history of the gold standard and Ron Paul. He finished off with "we cannot afford the empire we have in 130 countries and all the social programs at home." Very Very good call and the sit in for Boortz said he agreed with him! Just thought I would let everyone know! (Is this the right section of the forums for this?)

Zeeder
11-30-2007, 01:59 PM
The fill in today was Hermain Cain. He ran for the senate in my state of Georgia.

He is a supporter of the FairTax and seems to be a reasonable guy. However, he is pro-war like Neil Boortz.

It's unfortunate that they have never read "The Art of War". They might change their minds. I'm afraid we must win without them. It's not like these talk show idiots have made much of a difference for personal liberty anyway.

Flirple
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM
That person that called in is on these boards and started a thread on this earlier.

pooflinger1488
11-30-2007, 02:02 PM
That person that called in is on these boards and started a thread on this earlier.

Awesome, I did not know that!