Matt Salmon
Tom Graves
Jim Bridenstine
Mark Sanford
Louie Gohmert
Tim Huelskamp
Ron DeSantis
Ted Yoho

The organization has also endorsed several challengers, including Matt Bevin, who is vying to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).
“There are two main objectives heading into 2014 — we have to expand the freedom caucus in the House and Senate, but we also have to protect the champions that have been repopulating the GOP over the past few years,” wrote FreedomWorks spokeswoman Jackie Bodnar in an email. “There’s a forward-looking and a defensive strategy to each of these cycles.”

The group expects to roll out several more batches of endorsements over the next several weeks, she said. On the House side, it has already endorsed incumbent GOP Reps. Mike Pompeo of Kansas and Tom McClintock of California.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/freedomworks-endorsements-tim-scott-mark-sanford-ted-yoho-104714.html#ixzz2wEmOcobH

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2014, 10:59 AM
These guys in the supposed freedom caucus in the Congress should all be voting together almost 100% of the time. It pisses me off when I see normally good guys like Labrador, Bridenstine and Huelskamp voting w/ the chump brigade on issues like the recent Ukrainian care package deal.

compromise
03-18-2014, 09:00 AM
These guys in the supposed freedom caucus in the Congress should all be voting together almost 100% of the time. It pisses me off when I see normally good guys like Labrador, Bridenstine and Huelskamp voting w/ the chump brigade on issues like the recent Ukrainian care package deal.

So you think the Liberty Caucus should have Whips like the Progressive Caucus does?

FSP-Rebel
03-18-2014, 12:24 PM
So you think the Liberty Caucus should have Whips like the Progressive Caucus does?
I'm loving having this new brand of republicans trending in the House and the addition of more to come. But, we're not getting the leverage we should have with these newer faces w/o some sort of expectations that they vote a certain way on a regular basis. For instance, at minimum on fiscal issues they should all be lock step all of the time so whipping might be necessary if the likes of the formerly trusted Labrador, Huelskamp and Bridenstein are voting for loan bailout packages to fucking Ukraine. And, as supporters and strategizers for these guys perhaps it's on us to help keep them in line. However, how were we to know that these guys would go rogue on no brainer votes? Hence, I lashed out at these guys on twitter fwiw.

RandallFan
03-19-2014, 09:21 PM
I though Yoho voted for Ryan-Murray.

MichaelDavis
03-19-2014, 09:53 PM
I though Yoho voted for Ryan-Murray.

He did: http://congress.freedomworks.org/bills/house-joint-resolution-hjres-59?keyvote=10712&tab=roll-call

T.hill
03-21-2014, 02:55 AM
The animosity directed towards Mark Sanford by some for past personal indiscretions seems so insignificant compared to his integrity as a liberty candidate.

He along with Justin and Massie are the only undisputed constitutionalist house reps in the strictest sense.

compromise
03-25-2014, 06:35 AM
Second wave:

Mick Mulvaney
Jeff Duncan
Jim Jordan
Raul Labrador
Bill Posey
John 'Jimmy' Duncan
Jason Smith
Dana Rohrabacher
John Fleming