03-15-2014, 12:33 PM
"Good cop".

"Isolated incident".

"Just doing their job".

UPDATE: MPD Officer Kills Dog, Injures Another

http://www.wkrg.com/story/24981767/mpd-officer-kills-dog-injures-another

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:13 PM EST Updated: Mar 14, 2014 9:15 PM EST

MOBILE, Alabama -

"My guess is when he walked up to this point here he went to go around the corner and saw them and immediately reacted, because they were after him which they're supposed to," saiid Mark Yeager.

Yeager says his back gate was shut on Friday, but a Mobile Police Officer came right on in, coming face to face with two family pets.

"He had his arms up, both hands on the pistol, backing up and then he just pointed the gun down and shot twice," says Yeager.

Alfred was shot and killed in the back yard. A second dog, Bobidae, was shot in the ear.

"Common sense will tell you to knock on the door of the residence and let them know that there was some people running around that could be dangerous. If they had done that then at that point in time I would have told them never to come into my backyard or I could've got the dogs inside where they belong in their kennels, and everything would have been fine," he says.

Left with a lot of questions tonight, the homeowner says he is not happy with what police are saying.

Mobile Police tell News 5 if they are in pursuit of a suspect they're not going to take time to get permission to enter someone's property.

("So Fuck Off, mundane, and your dogs too. We ain't got time for that." - Officer Friendly)

"For them to just walk into my back yard and shoot my dog and kill my dog because they were doing what they're supposed to do is uncalled for," says Yeager.

Few details are being released as to who officers were chasing. News 5 was told a man was being questioned by police when he decided to run.

Dr.3D
03-15-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm waiting for the day when a dog owner returns fire. You just have to know it's going to happen sooner or later.

Anti Federalist
03-15-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm waiting for the day when a dog owner returns fire. You just have to know it's going to happen sooner or later.

Why would they do that?

These are good guys just doing their job.

We should thank them for their service, bury our dead without a fuss and accept that a little collateral damage has to occur to keep us all safe and prevent anarchy.

Just ask Matt Collins.

RJB
03-15-2014, 01:12 PM
I've studied dog language. That growl you heard was a dog asking the kind officer to shoot him.

aGameOfThrones
03-15-2014, 01:30 PM

But it has, Dr.3D, it has.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?309330-Cop-shot-dead-after-threatening-man-s-dogs-with-stun-gun&highlight=Freemansburg

Did not end well for the mundane.

Dr.3D
03-15-2014, 01:37 PM
But it has, Dr.3D, it has.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?309330-Cop-shot-dead-after-threatening-man-s-dogs-with-stun-gun&highlight=Freemansburg

Did not end well for the mundane.
Doesn't look like it worked out very well for the government employed thug either.

Origanalist
03-15-2014, 05:06 PM
Doesn't look like it worked out very well for the government employed thug either.

Considering how many more of us there are than them, how long would it take for the bullshit to stop if everybody defended their homes?