PDA

View Full Version : Why Rand Paul will win the 2016 primaries, and the presidency

MichaelDavis
03-14-2014, 02:13 PM
"You have probably seen all of the ridiculous speculating about the GOP nomination in 2016. This is still speculating, but my sincere hope is you don’t think it’s ridiculous too.

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul is laying the foundation for his presidential bid in concrete and steel.

Rand Paul relies on his philosophy and personal convictions. It’s the reason that every single time you hear him speak it sounds more authentic. This cannot be taught, and much of it probably comes from his father. Senator Paul tells you what you need to hear, not always what you want to hear.

There’s no GOP candidate that will be able to stand on stage with Rand Paul and talk about spending cuts. The spending cuts that Rand Paul constantly proposes would make a real difference, they’re not just cuts to future growth called spending cuts. That’s the illusion that traditional Republicans use, hoping you’re not paying attention. Rand will draw this contrast and it will be powerful.

Rand Paul’s positive message of getting government out of your way so you can reach your full potential is one that is resonating with young people far more than the progressive puritanism behind today’s e-cigarette bans. Paul is the antithesis of this mentality."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/why-rand-paul-will-win-the-2016-primaries-and-the-presidency/#ixzz2vyCFo5yu

torchbearer
03-14-2014, 02:21 PM
good stuff.

fisharmor
03-14-2014, 02:39 PM
Is William Paul going to endorse him?

helenpaul
03-14-2014, 03:53 PM
sounds good

cajuncocoa
03-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Nice.

anaconda
03-16-2014, 07:39 PM
I anticipate that the media will become a powerful negative force against Rand Paul. Possibly horrific.

tennman
03-17-2014, 10:58 AM
I like the article but also don't trust the biased, lying, Marxist media.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-17-2014, 11:03 AM
I anticipate that the media will become a powerful negative force against Rand Paul. Possibly horrific.

Basically, the neoconservative right is going to assign every one of Ron Paul and Libertarian Party's positions to Rand Paul, even if he never voted such a way. He'll be painted as a pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion, drug-advocating 'peace creep'. AllahPundit alone will write around three dozen concern troll opinion posts about Paul in 2015.

anaconda
03-17-2014, 07:41 PM
Basically, the neoconservative right is going to assign every one of Ron Paul and Libertarian Party's positions to Rand Paul, even if he never voted such a way. He'll be painted as a pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion, drug-advocating 'peace creep'. AllahPundit alone will write around three dozen concern troll opinion posts about Paul in 2015.

So I have wondered if Rand can win without somehow putting both the media and the establishment on the extreme defensive? I don't know that Rand can win by playing defense for the entire campaign. It may be time to pull back the curtain just a little and turn the American people against these factions, if possible. I think the only time I've seen this from Rand is when he asked Hillary if the CIA annex was running guns to Syria via Turkey.