PDA

View Full Version : When will Mike Huckabee drop out of the race?

sharedvoice
11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
:D

steph3n
11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
When the media finds some real dirt, maybe the next 4 weeks :D

Maybe they will find that a supporter had an affair 10 years ago and out Huckabee, guilt by association!

Fox McCloud
11-30-2007, 12:56 PM
he probably won't....everyone knows he won't get the nomination...but regardless of who wins the nomination, he'll probably be the VP. (well, except for if Ron wins). It's my honest opinion that the only reason he's in this race is to draw the Christian votes away from Ron Paul.

BIG_J
11-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Hmm; probably in a week or two; when he runs out of money.

garrettwombat
11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
are you kidding me... rudy is over with, either mccain is going to be made the new shining star or huckabee is... and i think huckabee will not drop out... he has a lot of support believe it or not. the only reason anyone likes him is because of fair tax... we need to get out the dirt on the fair tax that it is a dumb idea and it wont do anything but switch departments and you will still pay the same amount of taxes...

voytechs
11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
After he looses the primaries. I predict he will stay as long as he can hang on. He's rising in the polls, he's raising more money now then ever before. His job approval rating in AR as government is plummeted since he totally ignores he's responsibilities there right now. He has 1 ambition, name recognition and raise as much money as possible. He thinks he might even be able to get a VP position out of this whole thing.

So don't expect him to drop out too soon. He saw how much furniture the clinton's could steal from the white house, he's not about to loose an opportunity of a life time like that without a fight.

bolidew
11-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Why should this thread belong to "Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)"??

STOP!

sharedvoice
He saw how much furniture the clinton's could steal from the white house, he's not about to loose an opportunity of a life time like that without a fight.

lol :p

steph3n
are you kidding me... rudy is over with, either mccain is going to be made the new shining star or huckabee is... and i think huckabee will not drop out... he has a lot of support believe it or not. the only reason anyone likes him is because of fair tax... we need to get out the dirt on the fair tax that it is a dumb idea and it wont do anything but switch departments and you will still pay the same amount of taxes...

The fairtax shifts the tax collection from the government to businesses, business owners should revolt :)

Next big issues is that there would almost positively be an amendment that sends all of the sales tax revenue to the fed, then the feds have the power to withhold tax revenues of states like in TX where the sales tax is THE tax. I don't trust the feds to pass the money down like ti is supposed.

In addition the whole system is highly convoluted with a prebate, rebate FAMILY ALLOWANCE heap of junk

DRV45N05
11-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Umm, guys...

Why should we be talking about arguably the front-runner in Iowa dropping out at this point?

steph3n
11-30-2007, 01:02 PM
After he looses the primaries. I predict he will stay as long as he can hang on. He's rising in the polls, he's raising more money now then ever before. His job approval rating in AR as government is plummeted since he totally ignores he's responsibilities there right now. He has 1 ambition, name recognition and raise as much money as possible. He thinks he might even be able to get a VP position out of this whole thing.

So don't expect him to drop out too soon. He saw how much furniture the clinton's could steal from the white house, he's not about to loose an opportunity of a life time like that without a fight.

Sorry but you are making up stuff, he is NOT the Gov of Arkansas anymore he left after 2006 cycle.
It is Beebe

And not that is not a joke, Gov Beebe
It is NOT short for huckabee

sharedvoice
11-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Umm, guys...

Why should we be talking about arguably the front-runner in Iowa dropping out at this point?

What makes you so sure he's the front runner in Iowa?

drain
11-30-2007, 01:04 PM
i actually think that hucks gonna win it, unless we pull it off somehow. The rest of the candidates have way too many issues/skeletons. once the evangelicals come to huck it'll be over... and the dems will win the general.

we are doomed.

steph3n
11-30-2007, 01:07 PM
i actually think that hucks gonna win it, unless we pull it off somehow. The rest of the candidates have way too many issues/skeletons. once the evangelicals come to huck it'll be over... and the dems will win the general.

we are doomed.

na Huck has some scary skeletons somewhere the media love to hype this stuff up :)

ClayTrainor
11-30-2007, 01:08 PM

we are doomed.

just the kind of optimism we need :rolleyes:

JenHarris
11-30-2007, 01:11 PM

What I want to know is how does the Christian right rally behind a thief/cheat or whatever you want to call what he did. What do the Huckabee supporters say to these charges?

drain
11-30-2007, 01:17 PM
i'm not trying to be pessimistic but it seems to me this election is just going the same as all the rest. a majority of the voters do not know much about the issues and vote on feel/charisma/likeability/religion etc. huck fits the same way that bush did. doesn't come across as intelligent, guided by faith, says a joke about every topic, preaches to the masses, etc. the media is now behind him and religious people will come around soon enough.

of course this all makes me sick and shows why this kind of democracy is a fraud.

i hope we can pull it off though.

sharedvoice
11-30-2007, 01:24 PM
LOL,

I just can't wait till Huck drops out. Then we start cannabalizing his base, PWNING primaries.