PDA

View Full Version : 12 MILLION by MIDNIGHT - UNITE TO SHATTER ALL DOUBT - RON CAN WIN!

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Lets unite together to go ALL OUT and reach 12 million dollars by midnight tonight! Instead of debating about if it's possible, doable, or practical lets come together as ONE BODY of dedicated passionate supporters of Ron Paul and TAKE ACTION TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

By doing so it will be clear that Ron Paul can indeed win! We will give Ron Paul money he needs to help win the early primaries, stun the media pundits, have everyone talking about the Tea Party, and most importantly prove beyond doubt...

RON PAUL CAN WIN!

The media pundits don't think we can reach 12 million dollars by tonight.

The other candidates probably are laughing at us for coming up with crazy goals.

The non-supporters who are skeptical of Ron Paul are waiting for us to fail.

LETS PROVE THEM ALL WRONG!

We can meet this goal and by doing so prove that NOTHING can stop the Ron Paul REVOLUTION when we set our minds on something!

NOTHING!

Are you with me? Are you willing to donate, sacrifice, and spread the word about todays money bomb to show the world Ron Paul is not only a top tier candidate, but the man who is going to WIN the nomination?!

Lets get started!

Naraku
11-30-2007, 12:48 PM
There are 110,000 donors out there that just have to drop $19 and get us there. Surely there's a sizable portion that can beat that amount too.

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 12:53 PM
There are 110,000 donors out there that just have to drop $19 and get us there. Surely there's a sizable portion that can beat that amount too.

Ron Paul has hundreds of thousands of supporters around the nation and even more people that WANT to support him but have not yet decided to do so! There is NO REASON why we can't raise 12 million by the end of the day!

bambbrose
11-30-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm selling car parts online via paypal to get some extra money. I'm broke:(

Tenbatsu
11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Menthol, everyone here is aware of the situation. It would be much more wise to approach people who do not visit these forums.

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm selling car parts online via paypal to get some extra money. I'm broke:(

That is an amazing example of doing something to be able to donate even more!

Everyone, please follow his example and do something to be able to donate even more than you thought you could!

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Everyone,

Do you want people to realize Ron Paul can win?

Do you want people to take him more seriously?

Do you want people to stop saying he is a fringe candidate?

Then lets PROVE THE ENTIRE WORLD WRONG by raising 12 million dollars by midnight tonight!

voytechs
11-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah 110K donors out there, but only 7,800 members on this list. Most of which probably check the board once a week.

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah 110K donors out there, but only 7,800 members on this list. Most of which probably check the board once a week.

We need email everyone we know and tell them to donate! This is an urgent situation!

We also need to send out Myspace alerts and tell everyone we know to donate!

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 01:26 PM
I have an idea.

Who is willing to cook meals at home for the next week (instead of eating out) in order to be able to donate more today?!

Wayne Hammond
11-30-2007, 01:39 PM
I have an idea.

Who is willing to cook meals at home for the next week (instead of eating out) in order to be able to donate more today?!

There you go. Good idea. It's always possible to squeeze more money out of our paycheck if we take the time to think about how to do it.

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 01:51 PM
I want to share something with all of you.

I'm sick and tired of people saying Ron Paul can't win. I hear the media pundits saying this all the time and supporters of other candidates. It makes my blood boil! Why? Because I know Ron Paul can indeed win! He has a larger support base than any other candidate!

All the other candidates are being made by the media. They don't have NEARLY the supporters Ron Paul has! Also, their supporters are not nearly as passionate!

I deeply desire to SHUT UP the media pundits and others who say Ron Paul can't win. To be blunt, I think the best way to do this is to reach 12 million dollars tonight and show the world that Ron Paul can win!

A lot of people don't think we can reach the 12 million dollar figure today. However, I'm determined that we CAN!

We CAN reach 12 million dollars today because we have a candidate who is WORTH VOTING FOR!

We CAN reach 12 million dollars tonight because our candidate is one who will STICK TO HIS PRINCIPLES once he is elected.

We CAN reach 12 million dollars tonight because we have the most powerful motivation in the entire world... the desire to have FREEDOM!

I urge all of you to please prove to the world RON PAUL CAN WIN by going all out and making the largest donation you possibly can to support Ron Paul!

Naraku
11-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Get that thermometer up all the way so we can see $12 million!

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 01:58 PM

I'm sure they are working on it as we speak.

Wayne Hammond
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM

Thermometer is now UP on the main page here! And it's lookin' pretty, too. :D

Menthol Patch
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Who here can imagine the look on Rudy's face when he sees we have reached 12 million dollars today!

I can!

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/quorum/Mr_Meaner/monkey_shocked2.jpg

Wayne Hammond
11-30-2007, 02:30 PM
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/quorum/Mr_Meaner/monkey_shocked2.jpg

Little does everyone know, but this is actually Menthol after he tried to quit smoking.

1913_to_2008
11-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Spread the word on u tube and other vid sites.

RonPaulJunkie
11-30-2007, 02:43 PM
Already donated today but I can squeeze out another $25 for later :) Packing luck next week.:(

european
11-30-2007, 02:52 PM
I want to share something with all of you.

I'm sick and tired of people saying Ron Paul can't win. I hear the media pundits saying this all the time and supporters of other candidates. It makes my blood boil! Why? Because I know Ron Paul can indeed win! He has a larger support base than any other candidate!

All the other candidates are being made by the media. They don't have NEARLY the supporters Ron Paul has! Also, their supporters are not nearly as passionate!

I deeply desire to SHUT UP the media pundits and others who say Ron Paul can't win. To be blunt, I think the best way to do this is to reach 12 million dollars tonight and show the world that Ron Paul can win!

A lot of people don't think we can reach the 12 million dollar figure today. However, I'm determined that we CAN!

We CAN reach 12 million dollars today because we have a candidate who is WORTH VOTING FOR!

We CAN reach 12 million dollars tonight because our candidate is one who will STICK TO HIS PRINCIPLES once he is elected.

We CAN reach 12 million dollars tonight because we have the most powerful motivation in the entire world... the desire to have FREEDOM!

I urge all of you to please prove to the world RON PAUL CAN WIN by going all out and making the largest donation you possibly can to support Ron Paul!

to be honest: if i would be in the middle of a war, i would like to fight side by side with you my brother!