PDA

View Full Version : How About A Beck/paul Debate!!

rdenner
11-30-2007, 12:16 PM
This would shut both sides up about it.

I don't blame Dr Paul one little bit about wanting to go on the Beck show. He knows that Beck controls the Mike and the camera. Why meet him on his own turf.

Challenge him to a debate format and have some impartial moderate it.

Maybe get Wolf or someone like that.

That's the only way I'd want Dr Paul to go on his show. Why give the dumb fuck the advantage....We are popular enough now that we don't need him. HE NEEDS US. He knows that Dr Paul's interview would boost his ratings, hence why he wants him on so badly. It's sweeps time.

What better way to get some coverage than to challenge this loud mouth to an on air NOT TAPED debate on CNN or Headline News??

Robert

Petar
11-30-2007, 12:53 PM
I agree with you that Glenn is nothing but a political character assassin, and I support Ron avoiding him, and I love the fact that Glen is giving us publicity by publicly begging to have Ron on his show. I do however feel that it would be unbecoming of a presidential candidate to have a debate with a journalist. Presidential candidates are supposed to debate each other, otherwise it would make Ron look desperate to stoop that low, and would elevate Glen, which is the last thing that we wanna do. I think that the best thing that we can do is keep the heat on Glen whenever he steps out of line. That way he stays as hostile as possible towards us, and keeps giving us free publicity by begging to have Ron on his show.