PDA

View Full Version : Email to John McCain

Christian Liberty
03-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I just got one of these mass emails from John McCain whining about Obama "Shrinking the military."

My response quoted below:

John McCain

I'm not sure what list I'm on at the moment that I'm getting these emails. What I do know is that you are no friend of the United States. You condemn Obama not because of his wasteful spending, his lack of care for the unborn, or his opposition to freedom in general, but because he is not murderous enough.

You should be ashamed.

Jesus was the Prince of Peace, not the Prince of War. Repent.

jclay2
03-12-2014, 01:14 PM
nice.

fisharmor
03-12-2014, 01:20 PM
I don't think a man who left his wife because she got fat after breaking her legs in a car accident,
and who jokes about incinerating one of the world's oldest cultures,
and who plays poker on his phone during meetings about whether or not to go to war,
really cares too much about what Jesus thinks.

Tywysog Cymru
03-12-2014, 01:53 PM
What was the original email?

Christian Liberty
03-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I don't think a man who left his wife because she got fat after breaking her legs in a car accident,
and who jokes about incinerating one of the world's oldest cultures,
and who plays poker on his phone during meetings about whether or not to go to war,
really cares too much about what Jesus thinks.

I know. But I think he calls himself a Christian, and thus, he's a hypocrite.

What was the original email?

I don't remember, but something about Obama "weakening America's military" and "Not wanting America to play an active role in te world."

fr33
03-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Good response. It would be nice if his office received more of those.

Tywysog Cymru
03-12-2014, 05:03 PM
I don't remember, but something about Obama "weakening America's military" and "Not wanting America to play an active role in te world."

Lol at "Not wanting America to play an active role in the world." Then again, he thought that the 2012 GOP candidates had isolationist leanings because most of them were against war in Libya. He had to find something to distinguish himself from Obama, I guess.

AngryCanadian
03-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Not sure why your thread got a one star, but i think we have some Hidden, silent John McCain supporters in here, so just for that i have given you a five to 4 stars.
Nice response and good quote on Jesus.

anaconda
03-13-2014, 02:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAzDEbVFcg8

singe22
03-13-2014, 02:28 AM
We need to resurrect the founders so they can rally patriots and hang these bastards we have in D.C. for Treason.

Weston White
03-13-2014, 02:34 AM
Dear “Insane” McCain:

“Here is a little secret... I don’t care about anything that you think about anything.”

Weston White
03-13-2014, 02:34 AM
Dupe Post.