PDA

View Full Version : Help me vote in 2014

ssunlimited
03-10-2014, 11:17 AM
So I need help in knowing all th candidates for my district, district 11, of NY as well as other types of elections. I just can't find any info on the candidates. My representative is Michael Grimm he's terrible I want to vote for someone else. How do I find out?

acptulsa
03-10-2014, 11:20 AM
My representative is Michael Grimm...

Oh, you're in New York. That's important information. Have you looked over the New York subforum?

ssunlimited
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Oh, you're in New York. That's important information. Have you looked over the New York subforum?

Yeah there's nothing there.

tsai3904
03-10-2014, 11:28 AM
The filing deadline is April 10 so you won't get a complete picture of who all the candidates are until then. When it gets closer to the election, you should be able to go on your County Board of Election's website to view a sample ballot to see who all the candidates are.

ssunlimited
03-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Because of Ron/Rand Paul I registered as a republican. This is a closed primary so in the primaries I can only vote for republicans. Of someone challenges Grimm as republican I will vote for that person and if Grimm wins the nomination I will vote for the opposing democrat.