PDA

View Full Version : Todays goal should be reaching 11 million !! Very doable!

Falseflagop
11-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Not this 2.5 mil on short notice! Come the TEA PARTY we will do 10 mil+ but today 1.2 mil should pay for alot of airtime !

Great job folks and don't let the CROOKS in the media tell you otherwise. What are the other candidates doing? NOTHING !

goRPaul
11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure about getting any airtime, but it would be great to get up to $11 million today. That makes getting to $12 million a lot easier, I'd love to reach that goal before the Tea Party. Then we can make some real noise. $20 million for the quarter is within our reach.

Eleanor
11-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Not this 2.5 mil on short notice! Come the TEA PARTY we will do 10 mil+ but today 1.2 mil should pay for alot of airtime !

Great job folks and don't let the CROOKS in the media tell you otherwise. What are the other candidates doing? NOTHING !

A quote from Trevor on that:

The truth is we have an incredible opportunity to get major press for Ron Paul today. Anyone who tells you any differently is 100% wrong.

http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/326421.html

disclaimer: I do apologize that they give me the credit. This is not how I speak about things with them. This is a group effort and my part was and has been small in all of this. If I ever get chance to get them to tell it like it is I'll make sure people know that. For some reason they like to pin it all on one person. It's a shame but bottom line is it gets Ron Paul in the news.. so it is what it is.

Additionally I’ve been in touch with ABCNews, CBSNews, Politico, Newsweek, LATimes, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronical, MTVNews, VH1News and more. I've been promoting both drives. I tell them we want to break $12 million today and then have a huge day for the Tea Party.

They are watching and because they are we have a great opportunity to keep Ron Paul in the news all month long. If we don't do well today they will try to play Paul as a "one-hit wonder". Don't let that happen!

and don't believe ANYONE on these boards who says we aren't going to get major news for this. You can already see they don't know what they are talking about. Don't let them take this opportunity away from you!

We're also in USA Today.. and the drive has just barely started!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...ron-paul_N.htm

Something else to think about:

What if some major event, or minor, hyped event is continuously talked about in the media on December 16th? I'm sure that on September 10, 2001 the average person could not even conceive that things would be radically different a week later.

TODAY we have the media's attention. We may not have it on the 16th - especially if we don't reach $12 million today.

November 5th was different. Before November 5th the media took no notice of us, and the average person had never heard of Ron Paul.

Today the media knows very well about us (I would not call USA Today a fringe, little-read publication), and their eyes are on us to watch us flop at reaching $12 mil - and will very likely cheer about it.