PDA

View Full Version : ***New Rule: No more Huckabee threads!!!!!!!***

rpfreedom08
11-30-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't care about a warmonger preacher posing as a righteous person neither should you. Let's focus our attention on Ron Paul, remember him? He is the peaceful candidate that would rather associate himself with throwing flowers rather than having some sort of army. Let's get off of this subject and go back to what we are good at! Getting Ron Paul’s name out there.

The media is winning right now because they want us to stray from our main goal witch is to get Ron Paul’s message heard. Let's stop talking about the huckster and start Donating!!!!!!!

ronpaulitician
11-30-2007, 11:36 AM
You just broke your own rule.

rpfreedom08
11-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Well that was the end all be all of the huckabee threads :D

BlueGecko
11-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Agree the time looking at him/ talking could be spent emailing/ campaining/ sign waving/ working to make money to donate

I pledge not to start a huck thread

KewlRonduderules
11-30-2007, 11:42 AM
There are political operatives from his campaign here posting threads.

leipo
11-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Agreed and on that note, please no more glen beck threads either.

jake
11-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Huckabee. thats the last time I will type it.

rpfreedom08
11-30-2007, 11:44 AM
well lets keep this thread bumped and the huckster out of our forums. I've had enough of his name, I'm here for ron paul not tax hike mike. I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever vote for mike and I don't think many other RP supporters would either.

Thanks for moving the threads and hopefully we can get whoever just did this to do it more often. Thanks again.

TooConservative
11-30-2007, 11:54 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/rvrlynn/Huckananny1.jpg

This is what I always think of...

Matt Collins
11-30-2007, 12:22 PM
IGNORING HIM doesn't make him go away!

Let's NOT bury our head in the sand and look our enemy straight on!

He must be dealt with and that includes discussing ways to beat him here and win would-be supporters over to Ron.

BeFranklin
11-30-2007, 12:27 PM
I do think that the video of Huckabee making fun of God and using the Lord's name in vain was valid.

Enzo
11-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Seriously! I feel like I have to weed through about 20 useless threads about Mike Huckabee everyday to get to anything pertaining to Ron Paul.

fcofer
11-30-2007, 11:13 PM
IGNORING HIM doesn't make him go away!

Let's NOT bury our head in the sand and look our enemy straight on!

He must be dealt with and that includes discussing ways to beat him here and win would-be supporters over to Ron.

Quoted for truth. +1

Seriously! I feel like I have to weed through about 20 useless threads about Mike Huckabee everyday to get to anything pertaining to Ron Paul.

Just ignore them, or report them if they are in the wrong section. No need to ruin it for everyone else by calling for censorship.

well lets keep this thread bumped and the huckster out of our forums. I've had enough of his name, I'm here for ron paul not tax hike mike. I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever vote for mike and I don't think many other RP supporters would either.

I don't know where you live, but where I live (the South), the Huckster is catching on very quickly. When I'm not actually converting people from Huckabee to Paul, I'm trying to find good arguments for doing so. Having stuff here, somewhere, on these forums, is a great help -- it saves me time from hunting around the Internet.

Like it or not, Huckabee is a very real threat (perhaps the biggest threat, at least here) and we can't ignore it.

max
11-30-2007, 11:15 PM
I don't care about a warmonger preacher posing as a righteous person neither should you. Let's focus our attention on Ron Paul, remember him? He is the peaceful candidate that would rather associate himself with throwing flowers rather than having some sort of army. Let's get off of this subject and go back to what we are good at! Getting Ron Paul’s name out there.

The media is winning right now because they want us to stray from our main goal witch is to get Ron Paul’s message heard. Let's stop talking about the huckster and start Donating!!!!!!!

attacking opponents is just as importnt as promoting your own

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=154e1aad-fd18-4efd-8d80-b5dab8559419

trispear
11-30-2007, 11:16 PM
This is a stupid rule. Don't hannitize yourself.

My new motto: Huck sucks.

bayoubill
12-01-2007, 03:13 AM
This is a stupid rule. Don't hannitize yourself.

My new motto: Huck sucks.

Huxux?