PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Huckleberries talking about outraising Rudys Reading List!!

sharedvoice
11-30-2007, 11:10 AM
I think Huckleberry's minions are gonna try to outraise us today..
http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2810&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Current Chart:
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

Let's do this! Donate today! :)

werdd
11-30-2007, 11:13 AM
I believe that RP made it very clear, in the debate last night, that he would NOT run as anything other than a Republican.

Also, it wouldn't matter if he raised all of the money in the world, because he believes in getting rid of the CIA and the FBI. That's just plain wacky.

they really are stupid over there, bunch of inbred's. That like a gopher toothed gomer pyle look alike that makes phone calls to god.

awitelin
11-30-2007, 11:17 AM
They are not going to overtake us. Don't panic, donate instead!

sharedvoice
11-30-2007, 11:20 AM
they really are stupid over there, bunch of inbred's. That like a gopher toothed gomer pyle look alike that makes phone calls to god.

yeah, they are gimpy... I think they are doing something w/ their numbers. I've noticed some odd donation amount jumps that are statistically awkward. just take a look at the graph. BTW I think we should remove the hucksters' totals from the graph because they have been using it to see how they are matching up against us, that motivates those monkeys.

sharedvoice
11-30-2007, 11:21 AM
They are not going to overtake us. Don't panic, donate instead!

already did... $250 bucks :cool:

Flirple
Calm down everyone with the name calling and the insults.

torchbearer

Always remember, they are potential comrades... so take it easy on them... i doubt they really know what huckster is all about... i find it hard to believe they could support a man who is famous for taxes... and pandering.... and using his association with the christian church for ignoble goals. They just need to know what they are supporting.

purepaloma
11-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Lets not worry about other people's money. We'll do our thing and shine. We'll compare 4th Quarter numbers in Jan!

Blowback
11-30-2007, 11:23 AM
I agree with donating but who cares what Huckabee noobs say. Seriously... who cares.

risiusj
11-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Always remember, they are potential comrades... so take it easy on them... i doubt they really know what huckster is all about... i find it hard to believe they could support a man who is famous for taxes... and pandering.... and using his association with the christian church for ignoble goals. They just need to know what they are supporting.

Agreed. Don't call them childish names, please. They see things differently than we do, but we have to do what we can to change that.

deedles
11-30-2007, 11:26 AM

Don't you know how stupid you sound making comments like that? Wouldn't it be good to be nice and hopefully turn a couple huck supporters into Ron Paul voters?
Ron Paul would never refer to someone in the manner you have.

please:(

RonPaulFanInGA
11-30-2007, 11:29 AM
A lot of the current Huckster fans are just bandwagoners (hopefully Paul is their next choice) that would dump him in two seconds if he fell off the map...like John McCain. And yes, in a Huckabee-Clinton-Paul race, I'd vote for Paul.

Somebody needs to tell the suddenly cocky Huckster fans that you can't secure the nomination with just Iowa and Arkansas. He's trailing by a lot in most early states. He's second in Florida sure, but still like eight points back of first...in the worthless polls.

P.S.: remove Huckabee from RonPaulGraphs, please.

NerveShocker
11-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Huckabee is only doing good now because the media is giving him a free ride. They are yet to take a deep look at his record or look into Fred Thompson's attack add against him. They keep saying he has won the last debate, though refuse to show any polls.(I think we know why) We win every online poll and they say every poll is rigged... if anything was "rigged" it was the debate where questions were obviously hand-picked. It seemed more you-tube questions were asked from Democrats than Republicans, really a joke. Don't even get me started on how they waited 35minutes to ask Ron Paul a single question. :rolleyes: If Ron Paul did lose this debate(and it would be the first one) it was simply because he had few times to speak except at the end.

Danya
11-30-2007, 11:39 AM
This is what amazes me:

I'm not really concerned with trying to out-raise any one candidate. As long as we continue to improve our fundraising and raise enough to effectively campaign nationwide, I'll be happy. Paul can raise $1 billion for all I care--the money won't matter if he doesn't attract enough voters.

Do they think that the $$$ is coming from people who aren't going to vote for the candidate they've invested in? Maybe they just don't understand where the money is really coming from...

Since the money is coming from average folks, not special interests, it's silly to think the money won't translate into votes. We don't have an isolated demographic - that's the power of the r3volution!

jake
11-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Huckabee supporters - we welcome to to the Paul campaign! All aboard the freedom and peace train!

Roxi
11-30-2007, 11:44 AM
not only that but we should appreciate them for having a passion for something, especially politics, at least they believe in something, i came out of a lifetime of apathy when I found Ron Paul and the one thing i kick myself for, is wasting so much time sitting around doing nothing, while others were changing the world right under my nose.

NerveShocker
11-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Huckabee supporters - we welcome to to the Paul campaign! All aboard the freedom and peace train!

Well put :o

Edward
11-30-2007, 11:47 AM
not only that but we should appreciate them for having a passion for something, especially politics, at least they believe in something, i came out of a lifetime of apathy when I found Ron Paul and the one thing i kick myself for, is wasting so much time sitting around doing nothing, while others were changing the world right under my nose.Good post.. We would want them to think the same of us.

tsetsefly
11-30-2007, 11:47 AM
i love this gem: "For many of the RP folks, even though we get so much negative attacks from them, Mike is their second choice" hahaha, not in a million years would I vote for that piece of shit, in fact if Rp does not win the nominatino I wouldnt vote at all if Huckabee wins I would vote democrat, this guy is ayatollah like when it comes to religion and politics...

hawkeyenick
11-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Don't you know how stupid you sound making comments like that? Wouldn't it be good to be nice and hopefully turn a couple huck supporters into Ron Paul voters?
Ron Paul would never refer to someone in the manner you have.

please:(

He may sound stupid, but at least he's speaking the truth

rockwell
11-30-2007, 12:30 PM
I hope they organize a Huckabee Dental Bomb because that guy needs work.

Just sayin.

Phoenix Revolution
12-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Lets not worry about other people's money. We'll do our thing and shine. We'll compare 4th Quarter numbers in Jan!

AGREED

I don't know why people here are even visiting those website.