PDA

View Full Version : NPR Today

runderwo
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
I really think someone needs to pay attention to Diane Reems show on NPR, and call and slap them upside the head. They leave WIDE OPEN HOLES for Ron Paul callers and nobody is stepping up. Again today, they were fawning over Huckabee's surge in the polls and how the frontrunners were collapsing. Later they talked about the Fed rate cut, and all the guests agreed that nobody is stepping up and addressing the economic policy and the Fed. Later they were talking about how only White Protestants have been President, implying that Huckabee is the only one with a chance because they had just talked about him before going onto Romney and Giuliani. AAARGH!!! Where's my white protestant advocate of sound money and sustainable economic policy????

kylejack
11-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Ugh, I hate Diane Rehm's voice, though. Drives me crazy.

Bradley in DC
11-30-2007, 11:11 AM

I was going to say the same thing. That, and I don't like WHAT she says either. ;)

goldenequity
11-30-2007, 11:23 AM

For the record...... she has a throat/vocal cord untreatable affliction..... one of the Kennedy sons has it as well..... I forget what it's called.

kylejack
11-30-2007, 11:24 AM
For the record...... she has a throat/vocal cord untreatable affliction..... one of the Kennedy sons has it as well..... I forget what it's called.
I wish her all the best, but get her off the dang radio.