PDA

View Full Version : Cruz's fear mongering on Iran

Warlord
03-06-2014, 12:04 PM
@daveweigel

Cruz warning that one nuke detonated over USA could kill "tens of millions," thus we must stop Iran.
-

I didnt know Iran had a) a nuke weapon and b) ICBM's to send them to the states.

cajuncocoa
03-06-2014, 12:10 PM
@daveweigel

Cruz warning that one nuke detonated over USA could kill "tens of millions," thus we must stop Iran.
-

I didnt know Iran had a) a nuke weapon and b) ICBM's to send them to the states. Fear mongering doesn't need facts.

surf
03-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Cruz is like an ugly rash that won't go away

AngryCanadian
03-06-2014, 01:14 PM
lol his coming round.

Cutlerzzz
03-06-2014, 01:22 PM
Cruz is incompatible with freedom.

Mini-Me
03-06-2014, 01:35 PM
@daveweigel

-

I didnt know Iran had a) a nuke weapon and b) ICBM's to send them to the states.

No kidding. Usually the hysterics are over the even more ridiculous science fiction scenario of Iran blowing up a suitcase nuke on the ground to blow up a single city core and kill a million or so Americans...in exchange for us turning their entire country into an uninhabitable glass parking lot within hours, which neocons pretend Iran is insane and suicidal enough to accept. "BUT THE MAHDI!"

Ted Cruz might as well be John McCain on the issue of wanting World War III come hell or high water.

Snew
03-06-2014, 03:24 PM
LOL. What an idiot.