PDA

View Full Version : Soros Heavily Invested In Ukraine Crisis

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 09:57 PM
SOROS HEAVILY INVESTED IN UKRAINE CRISIS (http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/soros-heavily-invested-in-ukraine-crisis/)

Billionaire George Soros is heavily invested in Ukrainian activism, establishing a center in Kiev that donates large sums of money to the country’s nongovernmental organizations while advocating closer ties to the European Union.

Last week, Soros weighed in on the Ukraine crisis, recommending EU intervention to help save Ukrainian financial markets.
“The EU, along with the International Monetary Fund, is putting together a multi-billion dollar rescue package to save the country from financial collapse,” he wrote in a piece for Project Syndicate.

“But that will not be sufficient to sustain the national unity that Ukraine will need in the coming years. … Ukraine will need outside assistance that only the EU can provide: management expertise and access to markets.”

Soros first involved himself in Ukrainian affairs in 1989, when he established the Ukrainian International Renaissance Foundation, or IRF, two years before Ukraine became an independent nation. Since then, Soros has provided more than $100 million to support Ukrainian groups, mostly through the IRF and the Open Society Institute.

Soros’ IRF, headquartered in Kiev, not only supports numerous non-governmental organizations, it holds regular seminars and training sessions for local groups regarding such topics as “open borders” and the transformation of the region via the European Union.

One conference held in Kiev in May 2012, for example, sought to strengthen the capacity of Ukrainian NGOs to absorb EU financial support.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/soros-heavily-invested-in-ukraine-crisis/#zZGhM9yzetLVPC4U.99

donnay
03-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Soros plays both sides against the middle--or haven't you been paying attention?

fr33
03-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Soros is heavily invested in big agriculture in the US as well. I expect eduardo will become anti-GMO next.

LibertyEagle
03-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Why are you guys insulting Eduardo for posting that article? Sheesh

donnay
03-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Why are you guys insulting Eduardo for posting that article? Sheesh

Why not?

Do you not realize that Soros plays both sides against the middle?

LibertyEagle
03-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Why not?

Do you not realize that Soros plays both sides against the middle?

Sure and Eduardo didn't say he didn't. He posted an article. Why all the hostility?

donnay
03-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Sure and Eduardo didn't say he didn't. He posted an article. Why all the hostility?

I am sure Eduardo is capable of answering the question I asked.

LibertyEagle
03-06-2014, 01:16 AM
I am sure Eduardo is capable of answering the question I asked.

You didn't really ask a question. All you did was to insult him.

donnay
03-06-2014, 02:21 AM
You didn't really ask a question. All you did was to insult him.

:rolleyes:

MRK
03-06-2014, 06:46 AM
This guy loves playing the regime game, doesn't he? He just can't help himself.

Acala
03-06-2014, 09:58 AM
This guy loves playing the regime game, doesn't he? He just can't help himself.

Sort of like the US government. They just . . . can't . . . stop sticking their nose in everyone else's bidness.

JustinTime
03-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Soros is heavily invested in big agriculture in the US as well. I expect eduardo will become anti-GMO next.

Eduardo knows that, where've you been?

HOLLYWOOD
03-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Sort of like the US government. They just . . . can't . . . stop sticking their nose in everyone else's bidness.The money masters and government thugs playing the mundanes like "red ants vs. black ants waring over crumbs".