PDA

View Full Version : About to launch a Kickstarter that could be a game-changer for privacy. Need some input.

Nyte
03-04-2014, 09:50 PM
So my team and I have been working on a project that I believe will be a game-changer for securing privacy and I'm hoping our community will be big supporters of what we're doing. But before we launch I want to be sure I've got the right message. That's where you can help (or don't, I'm not a cop).

It's for an encryption software we're calling Privus (latin for "One's own" or "Privacy"). Basically it provides absolute security and secrecy for your communications.

What sets it apart from anything out there (and what we're seeking 2 patents for) is that you can use it with ANY email service and any device.

It uses encryption based on a principal called One Time Pad, which is the only encryption that's never been cracked.

We're planning to launch the Kickstarter in a couple of days. We're doing this to finish development of features for instant messaging, and texting. We even have features for forums. The email side of things is pretty much ready to go.

Here is the preview page for the Privus Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/857935876/175768761?token=bbfb88ac

So take a look and give me your best shot. I need to make this rock-solid before we go live.