PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, he won. George P. Bush Begins Political Career With Win

rpfocus
03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Not again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/bush-wins-texas-gop-land-commissioner-nomination-22777053

Como se dice Neocon en espanol?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335705-1A2486CF000005DC-330_634x527.jpg

heavenlyboy34
03-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Politics is a "civic duty", not a "career" (well, it certainly shouldn't be a "career").

fr33
03-04-2014, 09:49 PM
The Bush family is loved 'round here.

Mini-Me
03-04-2014, 10:00 PM

They should at least pick a different first name for once. I don't mean naming another kid Jeb either, for God's sake.

William R
03-04-2014, 10:27 PM
I've met him and he's a nice we'll spoken young man.

Superfly
03-04-2014, 10:32 PM
No me gusta!

Mini-Me
03-04-2014, 10:56 PM

Like Ted Bundy? ;)

MichaelDavis
03-04-2014, 11:55 PM
As far as Bush's go, George P. might be at the top of the heap. He endorsed Marco Rubio over Charlie Crist in 2010 and Ted Cruz over David Dewhurst in 2012.

Brian4Liberty
03-05-2014, 12:28 AM
As far as Bush's go, George P. might be at the top of the heap. He endorsed Marco Rubio over Charlie Crist in 2010 and Ted Cruz over David Dewhurst in 2012.

Seeing as he would have had inside information and knew exactly that both of these guys were neo-conservative on foreign policy, that would make him the same.

Bush family values:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/1992/09/bush-family-value

MichaelDavis
03-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Seeing as he would have had inside information and knew exactly that both of these guys were neo-conservative on foreign policy, that would make him the same.

Please. Both are far better Senators than their opponents would ever be. Cruz is the 2nd or 3rd best Senator and Rubio is easily top 10. Give me a Rubio over a McCain any day.

Schifference
03-05-2014, 01:09 AM
there are birds that hover around my property. I plan to catch one.

alucard13mm
03-05-2014, 01:23 AM
We might as well have the Clintons, Kennedys and Bush as our royal families :p..

Spikender
03-05-2014, 01:30 AM
The dynasty continues.

Will we ever be rid of some of these families? Their fortitude is to be admired.

The only political family I hope to continue to see in the headlines starts with a P and ends with an A-U-L.

unknown
03-05-2014, 07:29 AM
The dynasty continues.

Will we ever be rid of some of these families? Their fortitude is to be admired.

The only political family I hope to continue to see in the headlines starts with a P and ends with an A-U-L.

http://i.imgur.com/ryzVkid.jpg

unknown
03-05-2014, 07:30 AM
Not again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/bush-wins-texas-gop-land-commissioner-nomination-22777053

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335705-1A2486CF000005DC-330_634x527.jpg

Not for nothing, whats up with that broad on the right? She ok?

What kinda watch is that?

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 07:38 AM
They should at least pick a different first name for once. I don't mean naming another kid Jeb either, for God's sake.

Jeb isn't Jeb's real name. His name is John Ellis Bush, so Jeb is really just an acronym.

It's also the inspiration for Jebby Sanderson's name.

green73
03-05-2014, 07:39 AM
As I understand it this is an important office for the cronies.

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Please. Both are far better Senators than their opponents would ever be. Cruz is the 2nd or 3rd best Senator and Rubio is easily top 10. Give me a Rubio over a McCain any day.
Comparing anyone to McCain is to set the bar really, really low. Rubio and Cruz are probably just as eager for another U.S. invasion (anywhere, anytime!) as McCain is.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 08:11 AM

http://www.omg-facts.com/Celebs/All-five-of-George-Foremans-sons-are-nam/12630

Easy to remember.

compromise
03-05-2014, 08:11 AM
George P. Bush seems to be a lot more conservative than the rest of his family.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 08:38 AM

I don't want conservative. I don't want progressive.

I want restorative. (Restore the Constitution)

CPUd
03-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Karl Rove says John McCain is the most conservative member of the Senate.

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 09:50 AM

I don't want conservative. I don't want progressive.

I want restorative. (Restore the Constitution)
Exactly.

Besides, the real test will be how P. acts, not how he speaks (Rand 101).

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Karl Rove says John McCain is the most conservative member of the Senate.
Limbaugh and Hannity have done a super job of confusing and co-opting what "conservative" really means.

03-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Eh, I'll go against the rest of RPF here and say good for him. He seems like a decent guy, who has led a decent life, he hasn't done anything to provoke dislike for him.

MichaelDavis
03-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Comparing anyone to McCain is to set the bar really, really low. Rubio and Cruz are probably just as eager for another U.S. invasion (anywhere, anytime!) as McCain is.

You people are impossible to please. Crist and Dewhurst were not exactly bleeding heart liberals. I would have endorsed Rubio and Cruz too because they are still much better than their opponents. If we just support people exactly like Ron Paul we'll be supporting one person each congress (Amash 2010, Massie 2012, ??? 2014)

Todd
03-05-2014, 10:12 AM

Must get it from his Dad.....errr....I mean Uncle.

William R
03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Like Ted Bundy? ;)

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer

rpfocus
03-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Eh, I'll go against the rest of RPF here and say good for him. He seems like a decent guy, who has led a decent life, he hasn't done anything to provoke dislike for him.

Yep, but he also hasn't had any political power in his past. Now that he has power, the Bush family Neocon gene will be unleashed. At least his name is George Bush. Let's hope he's not smart enough to change his last name to Mendoza or something.

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 11:42 AM

I wonder how long it will be before P. is promoted as a "Liberty Candidate" here on RPF. </sarcasm>

Mini-Me
03-05-2014, 12:00 PM
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer

...and generically insulting personal attacks are necessary because I made a joke illustrating why being a "nice well-spoken young man" does not necessarily imply authenticity? Classy.

Perhaps you didn't understand the meaning of my post. Politicians are very often pathological narcissists and psychopaths, the most successful of which have magnetic personalities and unnatural but chameleon-like individually-attuned charisma to blind people to their utter lack of conscience, empathy, truthfulness, love, and remorse. They gravitate toward and "excel" in fields like politics, law, upper management, bureaucracy, law enforcement...anywhere that gives them power over other people. I'm not accusing George P. Bush of being this way, but I'm saying you just can't know his personality based on a superficial one-time meeting, and the traits you listed have ambiguous interpretations. (In fact, if you're not accustomed to recognizing people like this, it can literally take years of living with them and going crazy from the subtle abuse and manipulation before the spell finally breaks and you realize what's going on.) They just may be the very last traits anyone should ever use to gauge someone's trustworthiness, especially when dealing with someone born into a powerful family and likely brought up with entitled ideas of being a class above everyone else. George might be a nice kid born into the wrong family and given a few wrong-headed ideas (corporatism and imperialism at least), or he could be a total psychopath who, instead of being narrowly interested in killing girls for bizarre reasons, is interested in achieving broader power and status for its own sake, at any cost.

You will know people by their fruits, and right now GPB hasn't done anything that would reveal what kind of person he actually is at heart. Considering where he comes from, there's ample reason to be exceptionally wary.

Keith and stuff
03-05-2014, 12:03 PM

Excellent. I cannot wait until he runs against Chelsea!

Mini-Me
03-05-2014, 12:09 PM
You people are impossible to please. Crist and Dewhurst were not exactly bleeding heart liberals. I would have endorsed Rubio and Cruz too because they are still much better than their opponents. If we just support people exactly like Ron Paul we'll be supporting one person each congress (Amash 2010, Massie 2012, ??? 2014)

The problem with this mentality is that the vast majority of candidates who "much" better candidates than their opponents are only "much" better if you prioritize certain issues (usually "conservative" issues) over others. Typically they're going to be much worse than their opponents on other crucial issues, such as (but not necessarily) foreign policy. What we've learned over the past number of decades of two-party seesawing is this: It doesn't matter how many issues the Congressional majority agrees with us on, because those aren't the issues they'll successfully pursue. Instead, if they're willing to expand or worsen government in any area, their greatest accomplishments will be doing just that as part of a bipartisan consensus. When Democrats are in charge, the nanny state explodes and the wars and police state abuses are maintained and gradually get worse. When Republicans are in charge, the police state abuses and (at least recently) the wars explode, while the nanny state is maintained and gradually gets worse. It's one thing to compromise on those going in the right direction slower than we'd like in some areas, but settling for those eager to go in the wrong direction in any important area is just begging for more of the same...one step forward, two steps backward.

donnay
03-05-2014, 12:57 PM
People will never learn. We have to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt. They get the benefit and we get the doubt.

The Bush Dynasty has done nothing good for this nation.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 01:11 PM
People will never learn. We have to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt. They get the benefit and we get the doubt.

The Bush Dynasty has done nothing good for this nation.

Yup,, The only way he would get any consideration of respect is if he distanced himself and publicly disowned them.

I suspect he will be trying to sell someone a road soon.

Brian4Liberty
03-05-2014, 01:16 PM
No way. I will never support another Bush.

donnay
03-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Yup,, The only way he would get any consideration of respect is if he distanced himself and publicly disowned them.

I suspect he will be trying to sell someone a road soon.

Yeah like NAFTA Superhighway.

donnay
03-05-2014, 01:17 PM
*Double post*

Brian4Liberty
03-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Bush family values:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/1992/09/bush-family-value

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 01:22 PM

Oh, I'm sure they will change the name again.

but watch for it.

donnay
03-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Oh, I'm sure they will change the name again.

but watch for it.

Highway to Hell.

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM

Can you remind me again what's so horrible about the "NAFTA Superhighway?"

Brian4Liberty
03-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Give me a Rubio over a McCain any day.

What a choice, master or apprentice. They are identical on foreign policy and Amnesty. Rubio is just playing the teo-con.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 01:34 PM

What about NAFTA do you support?

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 01:58 PM
What about NAFTA do you support?

TN visas, for one. Elimination of tariffs on virtually all goods is another.

But I wasn't talking about the treaty, I was asking what is so bad about the so-called "NAFTA Superhighway."

CPUd
03-05-2014, 02:26 PM

But I wasn't talking about the treaty, I was asking what is so bad about the so-called "NAFTA Superhighway."

Some people say it will put truckers (Teamsters, etc.) in the US out of work, because they can hire Mexican truckers for less.

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Some people say it will put truckers (Teamsters, etc.) in the US out of work, because they can hire Mexican truckers for less.

So they support crony regulations to keep their interests in business despite them not being able to compete with outsiders.

CPUd
03-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I think the unions would be OK with the superhighway if they were protected. I don't see how it would ever happen without the support of the unions.

compromise
03-05-2014, 02:37 PM
He would make an excellent running mate for Rand. Would appease the establishment and appeal to Hispanics.

Warlord
03-05-2014, 02:40 PM
He would make an excellent running mate for Rand. Would appease the establishment and appeal to Hispanics.

He's a neocon. Labrador would be better

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 02:42 PM

Why do you think we need a Mexican Port in Kansas?

Aside from NAFTA killing off manufacturing and jobs in the US,, the Highway was a part of the North American Union integration.(Renamed SPP after NAU was exposed)

It is a question on National Sovereignty and Constitutional integrity.

I know you just love trolling,, but seriously,, :( it is a bad idea.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 02:45 PM

So will the Amnesty Program they will pass in order to get the National ID.

compromise
03-05-2014, 02:46 PM

So your idea of appeasing the establishment is to choose a guy that voted against Boehner for Speaker?

IMO it's between Bush, Martinez, Sandoval and Walker for VP.

compromise
03-05-2014, 02:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bf59WWQCEAAI7S7.jpg

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 02:52 PM
He would make an excellent running mate for Rand. Would appease the establishment and appeal to Hispanics.http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/doh.gif

Warlord
03-05-2014, 02:54 PM
So your idea of appeasing the establishment is to choose a guy that voted against Boehner for Speaker?

IMO it's between Bush, Martinez, Sandoval and Walker for VP.

Your opinion is worthless. No More Bush's

03-05-2014, 02:56 PM

You don't go from an obscure state office to VP. So forget about that.

The next GOP VP candidate will have to be a woman to counter Hillary and preferably a minority.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 02:59 PM
So your idea of appeasing the establishment is to,,,

stop right there..
I do not want to appease the establishment. I want to eliminate them.

They are what is wrong with this country,, The very fact that they are "established" is a damn good reason to remove them.
not appease them.

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Am I the only one who realizes that Rand making anyone named "Bush" his VP candidate would be to sign his own death warrant? Literally. (Remember Reagan and John Hinckley?)

rpfocus
03-05-2014, 03:37 PM
I wonder how long it will be before P. is promoted as a "Liberty Candidate" here on RPF. </sarcasm>

Heh, not long if Compromise is already floating him as a VP prospect. And you thought Palin was bad... :eek:

TaftFan
03-05-2014, 04:09 PM

He's a land commissioner, LOL! Not getting anywhere near the ticket in 2016.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 04:11 PM
He's a land commissioner, LOL! Not getting anywhere near the ticket in 2016.

Nope.. but expect a road.. and for people to lose their land.

Mini-Me
03-05-2014, 04:11 PM

Wow, what a great way to increase the likelihood of President Rand Paul's assassination! :rolleyes: Appeasing the establishment is like appeasing Hitler: They'll gain a lot more than you will. Rand speaks to conservatives with tact, but never forget that what Rand does is not for the benefit of making nice with the establishment. Rand's politicking is for the benefit of wooing grassroots conservatives, not the power elite: They hate his guts and always will, but they have to try to appear fair, because the conservative grassroots likes him (and he gets ratings too). That's why they're constantly trying to knock him off his tightrope by making him alienate either his core supporters (us) or mainstream conservatives (the people we need to see the light). The establishment elite are the enemy, and they will never be anything else.

Besides, running the freshman Texas Land Commissioner as VP would make Sarah Palin look supremely qualified by comparison.

RandallFan
03-05-2014, 04:33 PM
GP Bush attacked Border Patrol in 2004. Whether it was legitimate you don't go down to Mexico and apologize in Spanish. He won't get near the ticket. The only Hispanic who would get picked is if Jeb won. Maybe Jeb will stay out now his son is in the game. It won't be Bush Bush.

Rubio or someone else would be picked by Jeb.

Ayotte and Rubio could be gone after 2016 by primary or loss.

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 05:03 PM
The only Hispanic who would get picked is if Jeb won.

Are you saying Jeb is Hispanic?

Tywysog Cymru
03-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Am I the only one who realizes that Rand making anyone named "Bush" his VP candidate would be to sign his own death warrant? Literally. (Remember Reagan and John Hinckley?)

I'd be really worried about that as well. Its important to have someone decent as the VP pick. It would be the NeoCons' ideal situation.

compromise
03-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Your opinion is worthless. No More Bush's

Wow, what a great way to increase the likelihood of President Rand Paul's assassination! :rolleyes: Appeasing the establishment is like appeasing Hitler: They'll gain a lot more than you will. Rand speaks to conservatives with tact, but never forget that what Rand does is not for the benefit of making nice with the establishment. Rand's politicking is for the benefit of wooing grassroots conservatives, not the power elite: They hate his guts and always will, but they have to try to appear fair, because the conservative grassroots likes him (and he gets ratings too). That's why they're constantly trying to knock him off his tightrope by making him alienate either his core supporters (us) or mainstream conservatives (the people we need to see the light). They establishment elite are the enemy, and they will never be anything else.

I'll admit at the moment P. won't have much of a chance, but if he does move up, which he will, knowing his family, he could be considered in the future, maybe 2020 or 2024. I maintain that Martinez, Sandoval and Walker are viable options.

If Rand fails to appease the establishment in 2016, they will walk out of the Convention, refuse to endorse his candidacy, publicly disavow him as an extremist in the media and deny him most of their funding. Sound familiar? Goldwater '64. VPs have no real power, look at how pissed off Biden is right now. We can afford to let the establishment have the VP slot and then have the Cabinet more conservative and libertarian.

cajuncocoa
03-05-2014, 05:20 PM
I'll admit at the moment P. won't have much of a chance, but if he does move up, which he will, knowing his family, he could be considered in the future, maybe 2020 or 2024. I maintain that Martinez, Sandoval and Walker are viable options.

If Rand fails to appease the establishment in 2016, they will walk out of the Convention, refuse to endorse his candidacy, publicly disavow him as an extremist in the media and deny him most of their funding. Sound familiar? Goldwater '64. VPs have no real power, look at how pissed off Biden is right now. We can afford to let the establishment have the VP slot and then have the Cabinet more conservative and libertarian.While I fully expect that this will be the plan, I think it's suicidal. It will kill the Liberty Movement (just watch) and quite possibly would be detrimental to the health of the Liberty Candidate as well. But that's politics, for ya. This is why I keep saying real change shouldn't be expected through the political process. The establishment will always want to be appeased.

NIU Students for Liberty
03-05-2014, 07:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Why do you think we need a Mexican Port in Kansas?

I don't see how you can build a port in a landlocked state.

fr33
03-05-2014, 08:13 PM

Hundreds of thousands of acres taken via eminent domain.

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Hundreds of thousands of acres taken via eminent domain.

Ok, that is a good answer. Thank you. +rep

lakerssuck92
03-05-2014, 09:55 PM
The one thing that motivated me to get to the polls on Tuesday was to vote against Bush. I know this is just land commissioner, but this is just a stepping stone for another Bush crony to get into national politics. This nation can't afford another Bush in the White House - the last one already did so much damage to this nation....

MichaelDavis
03-05-2014, 09:55 PM
There are some gigantic hypocrites on this site. The same people who now say they are against political dynasties were supporting Rand Paul for U.S. Senate, who wouldn't have won without his father's connections. These same people were encouraging Robert Paul to run for U.S. Senate in Texas because of his last name. Do you have the same political views as your father, uncle, and grandfather? If not, stop criticizing George P. for his DNA.

donnay
03-05-2014, 10:03 PM
There are some gigantic hypocrites on this site. The same people who now say they are against political dynasties were supporting Rand Paul for U.S. Senate, who wouldn't have won without his father's connections. These same people were encouraging Robert Paul to run for U.S. Senate in Texas because of his last name. Do you have the same political views as your father, uncle, and grandfather? If not, stop criticizing George P. for his DNA.

That's because the last 3 generations of Bushes have done nothing for liberty.

Remember what his uncle said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A

MichaelDavis
03-05-2014, 10:06 PM
That's because the last 3 generations of Bushes have done nothing for liberty.

Remember what his uncle said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A

I don't care what his uncle said. I care about what he's said. You don't chastise someone for something their uncle said. Do you agree with all of your uncle's politics?

donnay
03-05-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't care what his uncle said. I care about what he's said. You don't chastise someone for something their uncle said. Do you agree with all of your uncle's politics?

That was a gaffe. But I was making the point, no one wants to be fooled again.

Did you not read where I wrote 3 generations of Bushes have done nothing for liberty? Lots of people have had enough of the Bush Dynasty. Sorry, just not up for more Bush Dynasty control.

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 10:26 PM
I don't see how you can build a port in a landlocked state.

http://www.iatp.org/news/us-mexican-governments-negotiating-to-set-up-first-customs-port-in-kansas-city

Kansas City is the geographical heart of the United States and of the entire NAFTA region," said Everardo Suarez, Mexican consul general in Kansas City.

Once the agreement is completed, Kansas City would essentially function like a Mexican port. The transition to the global economy comes just in time: since the city's stockyards and airline industry declined, it has been struggling to rebuild itself as a leader in global logistics.

http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/ch4en/appl4en/kc_smartport.html

eduardo89
03-05-2014, 10:31 PM
And what is wrong with Mexican businesses operating in Kansas?

fr33
03-05-2014, 10:37 PM

Idk but I want some tamales.

rpfocus
03-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Do you have the same political views as your father, uncle, and grandfather?

No, but then again, I wasn't a 12 year old leading the Republican National Convention in the Pledge of Allegiance, courtesy of my father, uncle, and grandfather:

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/ap_george_p_bush_ll_120824_wg.jpg

pcosmar
03-05-2014, 10:42 PM

Business I don't mind. The Mexican Government operating in Kansas is another thing.

And I don't really care for the implications of the NAU/SPP.

Another Socialist Mega State,,without that pesky Constitution.

NO, thank you.

MichaelDavis
03-05-2014, 11:15 PM
No, but then again, I wasn't a 12 year old leading the Republican National Convention in the Pledge of Allegiance, courtesy of my father, uncle, and grandfather:

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/ap_george_p_bush_ll_120824_wg.jpg

You would have too. Are you seriously criticizing a 12-year-old?

Mini-Me
03-05-2014, 11:28 PM
You would have too. Are you seriously criticizing a 12-year-old?

You're missing the point, which is that he's been surrounded his entire life by power, privilege, and corruption without conscience, and the apparent biggest influences on his political views and choice of politics as a natural career path were criminals and cronies at best and complete monsters at worst. Given such a politically-inclined family, do you really think he ever had the opportunity to branch out, learn other perspectives, and think for himself? As controlling as they are, just imagine what it would be like to be part of that family. It may not be his fault, but the world of power is all he knows. He grew up in it, his run was funded and organized by it, and he has the same apparent views regarding foreign policy and corporatism, except with the now-typical astroturf-roots "Tea Party" slant. We have a lot of fairweather allies in the Tea Party for sure, but they're not exactly reliable or liberty-friendly across the board, and supposed "movement conservative" George P. Bush was backed by fully establishment interests...as if the Tea Party wasn't already compromised enough.

Nobody's saying that he's a witch and needs to be burned at the stake, but with such a high probability that he's more of the same neoconservative tyranny in a superficially prettier package, is it any surprise people here aren't exactly thrilled about him beginning his ascent to power? The only politicians who deserve the benefit of the doubt are the ones who have already demonstrated they support liberty across the board. Not only has George P. Bush not done this, but he also comes from one of the shadiest backgrounds possible...hardly promising. I expect nothing less than eminent domain seizures for corporate interests under his watch, followed by worse whenever he reaches higher offices. I'd love to be proven wrong, but given the odds, I'd be naive to expect it.

Philhelm
03-06-2014, 12:59 AM

This is like comparing King Arthur's court to the demons of Hell.

libertariantexas
03-06-2014, 02:16 AM
This should surprise no one.

Bush ran against a woefully underfunded no-name political novice.

The "race" was over before it began.

cajuncocoa
03-06-2014, 08:05 AM
It's not just his uncle...it's every Bush who has been in politics so far. If P. is the black sheep of the family, he would have to do something radical to win me over (like maybe denounce his uncle and grandfather publicly or something). Even then I would be skeptical because the good people of RPF are always telling me that I should pay less attention to what someone says when campaigning, and more attention to actions. I don't want to give another Bush the opportunity to act​ in the same manner as family members before him.

cajuncocoa
03-06-2014, 08:07 AM
You would have too. Are you seriously criticizing a 12-year-old?May I ask, do you have a dog in this fight? Why are you so defensive with regard to criticism of a Bush family member?

rpfocus
03-06-2014, 11:11 AM
You're missing the point, which is that he's been surrounded his entire life by power, privilege, and corruption without conscience, and the apparent biggest influences on his political views and choice of politics as a natural career path were criminals and cronies at best and complete monsters at worst. Given such a politically-inclined family, do you really think he ever had the opportunity to branch out, learn other perspectives, and think for himself? As controlling as they are, just imagine what it would be like to be part of that family. It may not be his fault, but the world of power is all he knows. He grew up in it, his run was funded and organized by it, and he has the same apparent views regarding foreign policy and corporatism, except with the now-typical astroturf-roots "Tea Party" slant. We have a lot of fairweather allies in the Tea Party for sure, but they're not exactly reliable or liberty-friendly across the board, and supposed "movement conservative" George P. Bush was backed by fully establishment interests...as if the Tea Party wasn't already compromised enough.

Nobody's saying that he's a witch and needs to be burned at the stake, but with such a high probability that he's more of the same neoconservative tyranny in a superficially prettier package, is it any surprise people here aren't exactly thrilled about him beginning his ascent to power? The only politicians who deserve the benefit of the doubt are the ones who have already demonstrated they support liberty across the board. Not only has George P. Bush not done this, but he also comes from one of the shadiest backgrounds possible...hardly promising. I expect nothing less than eminent domain seizures for corporate interests under his watch, followed by worse whenever he reaches higher offices. I'd love to be proven wrong, but given the odds, I'd be naive to expect it.

+Rep, couldn't have said it better. No doubt George P has been indoctrinated into Bush Family politics, and is wholly bought and owned by the establishment GOP. In his official bio, it basically starts with him name dropping his grandfather, father, and uncle. He was able to raise 3.5 million to fund his campaign for a relatively low level stepping stone position. Oh yeah, he's going to be different.

http://georgepfortexas.org/biography/

MichaelDavis
03-06-2014, 11:35 AM
May I ask, do you have a dog in this fight? Why are you so defensive with regard to criticism of a Bush family member?

Because the criticism is unfair and unjustified. I would not want to be criticized for my relative's politics because I do not share their views. My father and I could not be farther apart on the issues, so his politics are not a reflection on me.

cajuncocoa
03-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Because the criticism is unfair and unjustified. I would not want to be criticized for my relative's politics because I do not share their views. My father and I could not be farther apart on the issues, so his politics are not a reflection on me.
I don't share my Father's views either. But neither I or my Dad (and/or uncle and/or grandfather) are public political figures, playing the political game. P. will get the benefit of the doubt from me when, and only if, he repudiates the actions of his neocon family. End of story.

added on edit: if he truly does not share his family's views, I would think he would be more than eager to distance himself from them, and sooner than later. I'll be waiting.

dinosaur
03-06-2014, 11:43 AM

He is a Bush. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to sincerely express his sorrow for the damage that his family has done to this country. He needs to enumerate those regrets. Until then, it is very fair to criticize.

dude58677
07-10-2014, 10:01 PM

Not good for general.

Weston White
07-11-2014, 02:42 AM

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd332.htm

Awww, you be banned, I now be so sad, too bad. :o

rpfocus
02-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Here we go. George Pendejo Bush has now been in office for 30 days and he's already a "rising star" and pawn for Bush, Inc:

From: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/george-bush-quickly-seizes-texas-conservative-spotlight-28740003

George P. Bush Quickly Seizes Texas' Conservative Spotlight
AUSTIN, Texas — Feb 5, 2015, 1:26 AM ET
By WILL WEISSERT Associated Press
Associated Press
George P. Bush's new job as Texas land commissioner has nothing to do with abortion, and it lacks any authority to funnel public dollars to private schools. But after barely 30 days in office, he's already headlined high-profile rallies on both issues.

The 38-year-old has a political surname far better known than his obscure office, which administers Texas' vast public lands and mineral rights. Though he insists he's not yet eying any moves up Texas' political ladder, the newest Bush in politics has wasted no time becoming a leading voice for top conservative causes and seizing the spotlight in a state already full of powerful Republicans.

"He's a rising star in our state and nationally," said Matt Mackowiak, a Republican strategist based in Austin. "He's going to be in very high demand this year. They're going to have to get good at saying no."

His grandfather and an uncle are former presidents.

In the past, the land commissioner's post has led to loftier political heights in Texas. David Dewhurst served in it before his 12 years as lieutenant governor, which ended last month. Bush's more immediate goal might be to buoy his father, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, if he seeks the White House in 2016.

The son could help the father build a political beachhead in Texas, where Jeb Bush's brother and George P. Bush's uncle, George W. Bush, served as governor from 1995 until becoming president in 2000. It's also a state where Jeb Bush may have to battle two Texans with probable presidential designs: former Gov. Rick Perry and tea party-backed Sen. Ted Cruz. Another likely GOP candidate, Sen. Rand Paul, represents Kentucky but grew up in Texas.

George P. Bush has "always been viewed as inevitable for a national position, and I think he's acted deliberately and very astutely in everything he's done," said Daniel Garza, executive director of the Libre Initiative, which has collected millions of dollars from the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers and seeks to promote conservative values to Hispanics nationwide. He's been Bush's friend for 15 years.

Bush would not comment about his future ambitions, but said no one should be surprised by the early public events he's chosen.

"These conservative ideals — being pro-life and promoting school choice — are a matter of principle for me," Bush said in a statement emailed by spokesman J.R. Hernandez. "And just as I did during my campaign, I will continue to advocate on behalf of these deeply held values."

Still, he's been a part of national Republican campaigns since before he hit puberty. At age 12, Bush opened the party's 1988 convention by leading the Pledge of Allegiance. That was where grandfather George H.W. Bush accepted the party's presidential nomination. He addressed subsequent GOP conventions in 1992, 2000 and 2004.

In addition to campaigning around the country, Bush went to Mexico in 2004 to promote his uncle's presidential re-election among expatriate Americans. Indeed, wooing Hispanic voters is where Bush could pack the biggest political punch: His mother, Columba, was born in Mexico, and he speaks fluent Spanish.

Sola_Fide
02-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Rand/P. Bush 2016

Ronin Truth
02-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Without a win it's pretty hard to consider it a political career.

rpfocus
02-26-2016, 07:59 PM
In Pendejo Bush news, he is being criticized for booting the staff of the General Land Office, and replacing them with cronies:

Less than a year after being elected to lead the oldest state agency in Texas, Land Commissioner George P. Bush has dramatically remade the General Land Office by ousting most of its longtime leaders and replacing many with people with ties to his campaign and family.

Eleven of the top 18 officials on the agency’s organizational chart a year ago have been fired or forced out or have quit, and more could leave soon in an overhaul that Bush has described as a “reboot.”

In their place, Bush, a former Fort Worth resident, has given top jobs to two of his law school classmates, two relatives of members of two Bush presidential administrations and at least three others with ties to the family or other political leaders.

In all, Bush has hired at least 29 people who worked on his campaign or have political connections, according to a review of thousands of pages of personnel records. The agency did not advertise any of the openings publicly.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/jeb-bushs-son-hiring-friends-and-family-as-head-of-texas-land-commision/209759/

Anyone surprised? Keep an eye on this one, P. is on the fast track to earning the Bush name.

DamianTV
02-26-2016, 09:14 PM

I love Bush too! Oh, wait, not that kind of "bush"...

Dianne
02-26-2016, 09:20 PM
Yeah, he's the next one. Unfortunately the Bush family has no brains, but they do have sperm, as tainted as it is. I'm sure one of those Bush bastard kids will be President some day, probably after Chelsea Clinton.

devil21
02-26-2016, 09:43 PM
In Pendejo Bush news, he is being criticized for booting the staff of the General Land Office, and replacing them with cronies:

Less than a year after being elected to lead the oldest state agency in Texas, Land Commissioner George P. Bush has dramatically remade the General Land Office by ousting most of its longtime leaders and replacing many with people with ties to his campaign and family.

Eleven of the top 18 officials on the agency’s organizational chart a year ago have been fired or forced out or have quit, and more could leave soon in an overhaul that Bush has described as a “reboot.”

In their place, Bush, a former Fort Worth resident, has given top jobs to two of his law school classmates, two relatives of members of two Bush presidential administrations and at least three others with ties to the family or other political leaders.

In all, Bush has hired at least 29 people who worked on his campaign or have political connections, according to a review of thousands of pages of personnel records. The agency did not advertise any of the openings publicly.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/jeb-bushs-son-hiring-friends-and-family-as-head-of-texas-land-commision/209759/

Anyone surprised? Keep an eye on this one, P. is on the fast track to earning the Bush name.

All that land in Texas isn't going to steal itself, ya know.

libertyjam
02-27-2016, 10:31 AM
BREAKING: Texas Land Boss George P. Bush Steals Private Property Through Bribes And Intimidation

A wicked hand is protruding from the heart of Texas, the popular and historical Rollover Pass in Galveston has been targeted by the General Land Office (http://www.glo.texas.gov/) in Texas. It once was a shallow water way that bootleggers used to roll barrels of whiskey across to avoid the Galveston taxes. This property has been owned by the current citizens since the 1940’s and in 1960 The Army Corp of Engineers asked and were given permission by the land owner to build a bridge over the pass. This allowed the people to access the other side to fish for deep water fish by simply backing up a truck, or rolling up in a wheelchair for the handicapped instead of having to have a boat. This all started during former land commissioner Jerry Patterson’s tenure, he already turned over the Alamo to the Unesco (UN) (http://www.examiner.com/article/the-texas-tea-party-the-alamo-now-belongs-to-the-u-n) and now this.
After repeated refusals and lawsuits (http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000051471) from the owners to give up their land, the legislature passed a law to allow Patterson to either repair or close the pass. This was still not enough for the State because according to law, the State cannot inflict eminent domain on property owners, it’s only enforceable by County where the land is located. The reasoning the State is giving for the closure of this vital pass is because of Mother Earth’s natural erosion. The only way for the County to agree to steal the land and shut down the economy as well as the Freedoms for the people who access it is the root of all evil, and that is Money.

George P Bush, (Jeb’s Son) knowing full well that the state can’t steal this desirable land, resorts to strong-arming Galveston County with money to get them to do the dirty work for him to save his face for further Governor endeavors. These “Honorable” County Commissioners (http://www.co.galveston.tx.us/Commissioners/) are saying on record, that they have no other choice but to vote in favor of using Eminent Domain to appropriate the 15+ acres of shore front. They are afraid that if they don’t seize this land that they will lose the state funds that pour in from the General Land Office (http://www.glo.texas.gov/)(GLO) and the money that Texas Department of Transportation extorts from its fellow Texans believed to be in excess of 20 million dollars. This land grab comes to Texas, not in the form of the BLM, but from the Texas General Land Office (http://www.glo.texas.gov/) under command of George P Bush and his fancy GLO website that flashes all these so-called accomplishments (http://www.glo.texas.gov/) to groom himself for the next step in the quest for control of the statehouse.

By accepting this blackmail the county commissioners are drinking the corruption kool-aid by taking the cash and soon to be broken promises that if they close the pass by seizing and closing this private property they will be rewarded with a pier that would prove detrimental for the locals and an unwanted large park. All of this promised by the very thieves who are orchestrating the land grab. This flow of money is said to have come from the “deep water horizon’ gulf oil spill reimbursement fund, federal monies from Hurricane Ike that devastated this area which people are still recovering from. There are approximately 30 businesses and hundreds of local low-income families that would be immediately impacted by this government overreach. (more)
http://www.dontcomply.com/breaking-texas-land-boss-george-p-bush-steals-private-property-bribes/

Owners of popular fishing spot accuse George P. Bush of hypocrisy

The owners of the popular Galveston County fishing spot known as Rollover Pass in Galveston County are accusing Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush of hypocrisy for seeking to take their land while casting himself as a champion of private property rights.
The Gilchrist Community Association, which is the caretaker of the property owned by the Gulf Coast Rod, Reel and Gun Club, says it has “declared war” on the General Land Office over the contested Rollover Pass.

Association president Ted Vega said Bush’s actions contradict his December push in support of residents fighting the federal Bureau of Land Management over land along the Red River.
“If Mr. Bush has enough time and energy to go fight the battle with the BLM on the land grab that they’re doing, and they’re not doing anything with us here, then he is initiating the land grab,” Vega said.
The “land grab” refers to an attempt by the General Land Office to close Rollover Pass over environmental concerns. Because the agency does not have the power of eminent domain, it asked Galveston County Commissioners Court to take the land, which it voted to do last month.

General Land Office officials said the effort to close Rollover Pass is related to environmental concerns. The area will contain a park in place of the pass, and the state will not own the property, land office spokeswoman Brittany Eck said in an email.
“State and local leaders seeking to stop the continuous damage to the adjacent homeowners and cost to the taxpayers are working to restore the land to its original state and create an area open to the public with facilities that meet ADA standards and are safe for family members of all ages to enjoy,” Eck said.
The state spends about $660,000 a year dredging the area, a cost that would be significantly reduced by the sale of Rollover Pass.
Still, political experts say the issue illustrates the unique challenges that Bush’s current job presents for any future runs for higher office. Bush, the nephew and grandson of former presidents and son of former Florida governor and current GOP presidential aspirant Jeb Bush, is expected to seek higher office at some point.
Cal Jillson, a political science professor at Southern Methodist University, said the Galveston situation could come back to haunt the younger Bush in future campaigns, especially because eminent domain has remained a contentious political issue on the national and Texas landscapes.
“Eminent domain has been a flashpoint literally for decades and throughout Texas history,” Jillson said. “There are merits on both sides, and it depends on who is articulating those merits.”
The Rollover Pass dispute dates to 2009, when the General Land Office brought the issue to the state Legislature, saying the area contributes to significant erosion of nearby shorelines.
Ryan Dennard, Precinct 1 Commissioner, said the Galveston County Commissioners Court cooperated with the General Land Office on the condition that the property house a future park, since they thought the state eventually would have won.
“By not assisting the GLO, all we could have done is had a more acrimonious relationship with the GLO, and it would have slowed down the process,” Dennard said. “Inevitably, it was going to close.”
The landowners have filed a counteroffer, asking the county to sign a 99-year agreement to keep the pass open for use as a public park in exchange for the Club’s interest in the property.
Last month’s vote came just a few months after Bush joined a lawsuit against the Bureau of Land Management, which he said is attempting to take land along the Red River. The Bureau cited a century-old U.S. Supreme Court case, saying it technically made the land property of the federal government.
Bush threw his support to the landowners, saying he was committed to protecting the state rights of the Permanent School Fund, a state endowment that assists in funds for public education.
“I join this lawsuit today on behalf of the public school children of Texas and will fight the BLM’s unlawful taking of Texas public school fund land,” Bush said in a December news release. “When it comes to property rights, don’t mess with Texas.”
Eminent domain has become an issue in the presidential race, drawing the ire of candidates such as U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas. Cruz’s campaign ran an ad last month criticizing opponent and real estate mogul Donald Trump’s position on the issue, featuring a clip of Trump saying, “I think eminent domain is wonderful.”
http://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Owners-of-popular-fishing-spot-accuse-George-P-6832325.php

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Texas_Land_Boss_George_P._Bush_Steals_Private_Prop erty_Through_Bribes_And_Intimidation/48602/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Valli6
02-27-2016, 10:59 AM
Shorthand method of distinquishing George P. Bush from George W. Bush...
Refer to him as Jorge (Whore-hay) Bush. ;)

Pauls' Revere
02-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Not again.

El es un Nuevo conservador.

Pauls' Revere
02-27-2016, 07:04 PM
Chelsea Clinton/Geo. P. Bush/Kayne West = 2020/24

RandallFan
02-27-2016, 08:33 PM
Trump's sons & Ivanka probably have more political ability.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAGQAZAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAMEBQcBAv/EADkQAAIBAwMCAwUGBQMFAAAAAAECAwAEEQUSITFBUWFxBhMUI oEHMlKRoeEjQmLR8BWCwUNykqKx/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEAQAF/8QAJBEAAgICAgAGAwAAAAAAAAAAAAECEQMhEjEFMjRRYXEEQUL/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/ABCO3jU9aeZEOMrnFWa6aAteW089mFeZys9NJEdXL4GOOlGcMe 093aopBCxIfBj3/UflQtHaNGc7hRR7NvJHA VJxIp3f59KbjoXOxi701P45hHzRMtpbrxw3ADHx/F/t86sRZQQfxIwmQfdRsByPm5H/lg/SpNtC8krFUYsLp5AOxBBAP5GrW00h9kZkI QcZ7nxp1WK6KKLTESS3hX7kS5dv 1doH61x9PR40WSNdq4J88D/PyooGnqo256/eJ703PEiggKDjxrGqDTM/vtNkmmaZwFBPUjgVFmaxthhYGklHWVlz27eHoKNruJVRig Y9zxigrVLaQFm98qgdWY4H61jZumUc91C7kNCyZ74/wCP3qtuz75A8DLnOMA8OPD1q1d2hUmESzt4o21B6nmq7UdNvzp r382nPHas3M68qD4nHT1x9a1GNewPXIYScR5JHPr0/wCKVSsu3QZxweKVaBRokl2Mfd4qHLcjPHSmbjf0zXEhDplm6dq jTK6o6bnLcGib2JnX46eF8ESR59cH96o7Oxhlb5iRiiDRoo7bU 4AgwCSCfpTIi2g0to44vuKKlhmNRowAOKkowxzVCYqVCAPJNQb oZY44qc00Y6nFRLhkboRXSNiD pNIYyO/TP8AagjXFlWZd20kchjzxWmhFY4NDXthZKtn76GIZBydoxml/sbpqkDGm2lpeLPeTxLm0jLlNxXBAJznHTitEt7SO1s4I9yzxug WViOGz5fh56UOey2mpLp15IS0OIm27wMYweueooqsJ3vdJs5pk CO8KMy HQ1vyGtIwXWLA6bq97ZwITFFO6pz0UHAH5YrtStUma 1W uQrYkuZGGfDccfpilRkzCWeGMyZJ4pvaF6dKnvCM4Arw0YXqBU SiylyQzbSBJFbtmrYv8AMpXjwNVHuxv3VbRMpgVgMnvRLRjouN K1W RijIs8YYDdvwwU9 mDRHf 9W1BhcB3GFJHQ0KaNce6vgrY2yjZjz7UXS8rGCOAKoi7Qqtg3e aLqI95IurTNIU T5BtVvMDtT j6ZesIWvroyMFPvMLhSfIZogiZWQ5GTXuPgmiSOtjTxJEvy1W3 DCQ4IBA7Gp1y5Oar8cmgkMjpDNptSXZMFMUjAOGHBFTdTmeeH3 NqhKyDBkPACnw8agTrhM9xVhCS9vGfLNctaOl7grJ7M2UTkFev PFKja00Zb6MzSMV5wuB2H75pVvGQp5IJ0zOzy2SMCozbpGIUGr JLWS8kWG35c9u31om0G0t7KJ4HZDdSE7uOo8B5UqMQ2wJgs55w 3uopJNvJKrnFO2ZA3RMTkdiKKbmWfQnZ0hM1g7ZlRR80Q/Evj6VV61p JhqlgPe20gDuy9CD/MK7i0FSZD2kEFPvDoaO7uaKCNDO4VcAeZPgKCMkruGMVHj1Vrf UIzdn4iFSMCU7tnmM9KJOgF2HNmrm6YjIg28lvxeX61LJ2daqU 1EcKkL rcD86lIzygtJtUdgDnNOqkdJSvYpyTmo2MVIcgDk5qHcSrEhdj gDkmhqzOQ3cED5e54xVlFE/uY4kGXICD1P CqXTpDdubor8hOIwfDxot0eA4E7/yjC vc0ajboGU6jZZxRiGJIk 6oxXK95pVQkQvewC01W0rSPjTbe8V03ykfex5elWctpb6to8c0 JZTNGHimAIZCRkEeBrmiSF9JWKdQRygz3FR9CaXS5Ro0/zQAH4OX kf9M YHTxHoakilr2L91a7Q/7P3ravoSyzoqXSM0Nwo6CRThseXf0NM6JGv jXGnt0tJni2/0n5h jAfSu6XE2na7fxLj3F4BMAP5JQNrfmNp/2moqzmz9o5oP5b DcD2V4/7hv/WiN4vdfYJw3qNLLZsNskLlTk8HBrvwtvJdq10wSLw/F 1MavpscIvdWd13NeGMRdeNoz9c5py1U3OnRySgKQNpJPh3oFEL IqCXTJUkuGgkYBUAMW3H3au32gfeLVnKiS2kEqzKhXo2cUYez8 yakN5nMi91DY2n6U5RvoU8lLZJuZSqOY45ZCilisaFjgeQofja bW5gZd0VmDnaer1pkEEMEBW3jVFIzhR19fGh/WdR0 LW4Le6v/hiLcuyPgRuN2BkngHhvOj4UhcJuTpI86XZe/kCL8sSdSOw8KJlwihVAAAwAKj2kCQR7IlABOeO9SVU0UY8RU58 mdyTXa9AVyiFlM6RpKYEX GFCj6d6ZeyWSWJnbiJty8c5wf715t7341IbsS7oJkDR8jgH0HA 6ipe7b1pElTKYTdFfdRTtcRPEFG0jczHgr3GPE9KH/aK3n1DUbWS3kNv8O5cyA/N0IwB6E0WygMpxQtq7tbypNyVHBxSZtophLkhq306wht7g3CcS ncwPPzH YeZof1myexmETZHyj86KdCl M12IuAURNyIeoyPvU/7YaP8XA0iKRIvQ4p2ODqxOTKuVGau8gPXPrRT7GQqjtPwGbwNB N80lvI0cpZSD0q10DXktI9u0nHU7toHmW7CnwVdiZ9G2afMJrR CDnjFZr9olley 0VlcaecXEVnkKxG2QB23Kc/T9jiiT2A9o7fXba7Fs6sLeQDKrtBBHYdccHk9aqPtKuLjT7zTr uJI5IHSWCRWbaQflIIPbvWT6Y7w9N/kRRWaH7carHfW1mtlKiOyx/DyplVJOMhuCB5Y/OtbSTPUYrEfZmztbfX9NlWf3s1xOvu4wvCgNlmJ79MdOvoa2st tXzoYOynxXHCGSPFdju4eIpVEDHsK7RnlGS/Z9qt1/qNzprMrW6Rlk3DleegPhWkwMTEM8nOM0qVBLyocvMz03eqPX1D WcpI5ApUqnkUYxv2ViSSa2u2H8YWwGfWiedd8ec49KVKrURS7M u9u4o1ZmEabvHaKy2 ke6mkhlc 7Toq8ClSoJDF0H32HO0Grywox2TWpZwT3DDH/00cfafBHNptoZATtnLYz/Q39hSpVn8sq8O9Zj wN zmIXntfBLOSzRKWXw6bQPTB6Vs78sc9q7SoMXRZ496pL4HUGFG KVKlTTxD//Z (https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/703059809575313410)

Eric Trump on Twitter: "Watching Cruz and Rubio do everything they can to stay alive in this race. The most dangerous ... (https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/703059809575313410)twitter.com‎ - 2 days ago

Eric TrumpVerified account .... dangerous people are always the ones who are drowning.

Eric Trump: Jeb is a weak guy - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTR78Y5ApQ)http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAICAgICAQICAgIDAgIDAwYEAwMDAwcFBQQGCAcJCAgHCA gJCg0LCQoMCggICw8LDA0ODg8OCQsQERAOEQ0ODg4BAgMDAwMD BwQEBw4JCAkODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg 4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODv/AABEIAFoAeAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAeAAABBAIDAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgcICQQFAQIDCv/EAD8QAAEDAgUCBAMFBQUJAAAAAAECAwQFEQAGBxIhEzEIFCJBF VFhIzJxktIWcoGRsQkYM6HBJEJDUlNjc6LR/8QAGwEAAQUBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEDBAUGAgj/xAA5EQABAwIEAQcHDQAAAAAAAAABAAIDBBEFEiExQRVRYYGRob ETFDJiwdHwBhYiIzRDRIKDksLT4f/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A f8AwYWRyVOSAXZ8NhJ7KccUB HbGDIy27HejIVU4K svbdD1wnm1zxhbFCTeDG5boy3OpabFTsSTy53t8uMeSaWVPdPz ccK q8FkLV4Mbs0N4OqQmSyuxtdKiQf8sKGmZAqdUytPqrMyK0zFeb aUhwqClFZsLcYUNJNgkJA3SDwYclnTCuPNb0S4dvqpX6ceqdKq 8pzaJkO/wC8v9OJ7aCseAWsNjslTY4MOovSSvo7zoX5l/pxlt6M5icRuFRgAfVa/wBOHuS8QzlnkzcITQYMO0vR vtq2mowCf3l/px0OkVeCb/EIH5l/pxVSNMTsr9Cug0lNRgw650iroWUmowOAT95f6cJNjKM5 O84mTHSGwCQSq/P8MNtIf6KQi26SmDCoRlSc5JS0l9i5vzc2/pgx0dN1ypO6ZVGJRPEDlSsTKU7VWYU3cUNoQttkKSWy66hbbgW hKVm4sDexB4sZvSNWUPVxLMOgZRo0aownJALxYS4y88tDjjKnG ICClRU68okKAUElCu4bxXqwk YeI4u0cJnMFw9RPpLSf/AGONC2poo2GOSnD3AnXM4eBXLs4GhUwc4 InUHKk6hwqMciSYkBwCMqm0hYU63EcWWw 2EMtpS7vJKUpFx8sMxD8SOos7UnMlTh5XyXIq2YKdFpkttzKyJ CNsZDrbTqEOLUEOdN5SFK7KSkbgeSWHpiS5V5TNwD6wCo2A4OH x8LUCLN8ZGXviFHVWoSH/wDa2A2VgIVcEkD6lI/Ege KOuqIcrpY2ZQBtcnvKkQMdLK2O 6R9X03zbUqhVK6lqNJmTZb0t6JEYW1sLjhWdqSnYE8mwCjYDGJ lZiY3kTMEZ1hDYZnRup1CQtKi5awGPor8xlmXk1j4NpU6pqS8Y bsVylsRXGm9n KoLN9h9j374pm1k0xl6ZajZyiLU0afUJjL8FKFArS2JWyygO17 Aj6EYzuFYp53UGNwsQCVo8WwSSgpmzNdmFxfTbUWSFy9TBJhnv x9MbRmjpFYUgk8fTGblEoRDN PnjbKUlOYlrHYnHrCnp6LkOgmzDMXWKyV3ZyLLS1ClhkIt3Pzw r8o5DzPnisroWU4jEmpIYDzhlO9NtCL2ve3J4Nh9DjV1ZQUpo 18SK0PpTYVW62nMcqhumM0hPlVoQV9JS1qRuUQBfqJHPFsUfyq rG4VQV1VSOAe3IG8fSNj3XVrhtMKurZE/Y3umZzpoLqzkfTeq5vr1FhPUSnrR5l2LUEKWhKlbd2zuRcjDQ2 Q9BbfbO5pxIUk/MHkYs7zzSBnTSjN9PbzNUXhXWRHhwXZDbrEdy4sobCbWIvbdzf FcM6kN0Sa/RmZImNQXPLIfSLB0IO0KH0Nr48w0ddPW5jObuC02MYZFh7mmG U85B1WpWztLhI46av6HDCxElVBmudtgTa34 JGSmwIcpfYBhZP5VYjtF4yhUVfNSB/XF5SasKxs2hWLT1KXVkg8jYo8funHOPaioCq6j/xuf5IOO2JMhaCmmEW1WfTI9Up2pOZqFNnGc3TWnG0udMJ3bVAB Vh2uPa5740 cqnHi1Kmxdqy80tL6iALbdyuO/fjGny7X5ycxVGTKWqbKnNFLzz7hKzc8que5/E4wczFNRzj1Gt6Wy2E73GttzuJ7An5/PDoD8pdwSkt2XhGrkdifIdW24QsqsABfkG3v9cPNlCRqNoTrfl vLp6WpUmOHVRy6h9EiMs2IUUKO03G4EkEKSDhEULL0enhapBiV F8jeh5v1pSO1uRwe57YVbS5LjvmFvq83vslS/VyeLEHuPpiO8h7MjhcLuMujeHtNiFdVH1Llpzc3PqGYolNdVEQ h kS0OCeFhH3UpCyk 3qCe3zxWh4oq1mFnW3U5NRn9WSluluUxouAqiMrQ3IDe0jkguq KgL2KicWW6Y54yDVP7PAeIvUWXAYq2XVu0epU9MG6p9QaCTGQg E2Up1pSCU2sLFRvZWKfdT811bUrWnMedJ6PKy6rOXJDSlbiykm yEbrC 1ISnsO2KCgo/Nah0luFlrMVxLz2kjiv0lMxE1GzhCkbmaslSO21cdux/kP9cZY1PzmHUqFWQ4rud0Rv8A0GNlV6VCl0B1ZhI83biQBtIPz Nu/8cNauG82v1IKfx4xqm1NSGBoebDbXZZKxunQe1WzbJ6SULihxK LKSGCQtV 49 1v5YfHQ3U/PrmuNHobhgxTU1 XYLqbJ6iknpoKSbHcrakA25ViM X0pZiOEgdZaj6rc2 V/wCeFdSag5Ss5UyqtIDjsOW3ISkmwUUKCgDb6jD7p6meJ0b5CWv FjruF0yR0Tw5u4VyeR8tVzPqa3Ts1lHwyJRpT1U8m0I7bLSWVn i45Wq3AAv3PZJIqpY1FClBiZTSlzglba Dbvwe388Xq5qpOXJvgYzlqHl7y6aFNymip9FbaVJZcbiKstCrb gVIKQebXTfgk3 eB4kv/AEGIceEx0MeQ6k3N/DuVjW4g6sc08w48/FPnGzbSauzOhxus2 qG8pKXUAXs2onkE/LDIxb/ALBzj83mwcYiJC26gkNOqaWEkkoNjYi3/wBxnxwk5RlwkLR1VvpWN/AAA eBkbIvR2VS9znkFGXE7swn5iO7xf8A7ascYz8uQpDWYFOuqbU2 Ir4uhV7XaVjnHEhGfRI24C1LVIhhCFC6VW7pCR/QY836XTUDqOIUog/9Q84yqOlVcr1OpdPX5mdOkNxozaASVOLUEpSLD3JGJFwfCjq5V 9TncjMUZ1ObWUuKfpq0C7ZbTvUC5uKRZJSrk29Q9 MbFkDZGHyTM1gSbdG6p3Pc1wzGyjpFX5ZlASnYXBs2DsL4Vbam zUkW4SHvT I5xNCleFVrSTLtHzXrAmo0WtJQ6/FiyEMhlt1rsrhRKyi6DZVuSAU4hfMYrNe1GXLedS/PnzFvPqHd11xVzYDgXJP88ZaKjrKgksicRz2V9KYYI2ue8Xdwv 4pYS801hOlysqfEXhlz4ial5LcOkZPSDQdt/wAwRdN/kcN4mep e8UlKm202v8AU4dup6Y5ljRUKRLpMlu6Svo1JslAHJuCQePpf6 Xw4392CdI8NGY86Lk12lVGLANTaW9l500 ox93IZeHYhq7oUdyVBC/uhO4yThlcDrEQovl4QdXKJTMlEt2UUm6A6UpufugADthFT4bkW oOsJV1OygSOSCcSHh6DZ p6JriMk5od8s2t2UV0WQAyhH31Ks36Qn3J7e E/V9Kc9GiCvpyvWPhEctIkzVUl7oth0IUzuc22G8OtFNz6g4i19w w8zDK1xsYzZNGthaNHJqVoEWkISk tI3XPuce7UpKm0vIO5Pc/PDrPaGampnuwZenuY25iAd7C6DJQ4gBKlG42XFkoWfwQo xx60HRCorr02HmedIyUGIqnEInwFB55YdLAbQ2sov9ohaVEkBP TX7p24kswuvJsyO/YmTWU25crEdI9Y2K3/AGLepmS5EhJqFNyxMioBVyUhpQSPylBxUq7LSHXAD2NvxxLvTf I7mW8sZ3olYz1SWKHVoDkVCmFqW42tSSneUmwHBFxuOI9p0jzZ UtR28s0FprMM VMEaAqG5dMtSjZOy9r3v29vfCTsqpcrCwggKWS1rQ6 hTWecWquAISSNpvY w5woY0tsKSQQse6b4kPljwb62VFpjMCqHCj0l1ltSXZFRbSFoe QhSCCCRyHm/zWPPGFFI8H d6E9Efr1ZhUiBNdS1B2AvOPrUneENpO3qKtzZJJsR8xdIsOq3u sAL9LmjxKZMzRuD2H3JooCYJjhUI7uow77W46Su/8cdcSY/uyVLKNObVNnVqc481JLTSKGlpQDYUl64U9dIQQdxIFvfBi3 bOIz/WNLNfXb7Cq7lOmiJY5rtPVd7kw j7FLy3rtlzO0h2mzzR6o1ORTpctuOxIcaIWlkkm/J28DnnjuMWbad IzLWZ8u1OtVWNpvlGdX2FurdzLm0x5dKlPOyouwNltZTZgNuHq Cy0PI5sDaqrL/i21fyxlyn0qjZyMaLDLRbK8vQHXFKbQwhC1uLaK1rCYsb1qJV9 kjm4wUnxaav0YVPyGe5LJqElqRLKqNDcLi22GY6PvNmyQ1GYTt Fh6O1yScrylPHEI4WZdLHfXW vxqtm2ggdI5z3MN7W kdFYxq9n N4o9O6hDdzDlDJf7IZsmwI6Z fWQ7Um0oZSXWvNLStbKjtWlXYlRHsMNJVNKPDXRNMKW zqVUJ2d23YQqcWJXIC4yyUkzENLSk7VJ42EqV903Cr3EPqx4rN Wa7RqzT6hn2eItVlKk1Dy1Nix1uuKfEgne2gKSOqN1gQP4cY3L/jI1ol1ahVCTqJNdn0eUuTTn1UaFuZWuOuOs/wCF6gWnVpIVceq/fnE6LHq6CBsTARbm49yrnYDG pdKZo7HYE7damlDyJ4Nm6yp2ZnvOphOQ2i3F8zDcead2BTqlqD aR09xskpubIUTa4w mmWtOlVM0TGSqtmWs06kR4r8NNCfap76XYi5DiBHeJQvefKru5 dYSS4bcpSRWO/41tbpVSZmSNRJS5DQAbV z9PG23b/AIXzN8ct NTWhrNs2uM5/kR6nMfL8x5rL1PR5hZZLBUsBqyvs9qbHj0I90JsxLjNVO3LK1z h0m/sUtmCRNN2zRD8yter2u Wa xnPLtX1kzXHoFRp0dpifTXKQy j1r66ElLSVtFZbYKlgD75SN23dhtV5lyLO0Hr R2dZatLpjNMjU hx5bEJxCGIKw/ABVaynUPqcbW6UoUpgMoBRtINdVQ8amtVWp0iJU9QpU5h5zqLS 9QIB9Xe4PSuObnjsSSOTfGIvxjavqYjMNZ8lQobCAhEOHQ4UeO QHEODc222EqIU2nlQJtuF7KUDGGJEfdH46l3yObfaI/3K3ubrflKrZvfmVnU96ah nPvuyFIpDLplBlmM2yGwmymCh oOBtalC zeo7tobfU R4btStQoOZc36m5pzNU0J8u7H LU5DbUdx9 SVcMp6h3vAISTtCVWv6Restrxj6zMZoqlZRqTU11GeIoeW9TIj qUeWv0ekhTZSzYqJPTCdx5VuIGPJjxf6swjXTAzj5M1ktGpFnL lPT1 kw0w2P8HgJbZbSALDi/ck448 bwhPb/iXkuUfiY 1WCyMh EuRR4MdGpGaKS0NqZDsKXTVpHpSSU hZSDc24JBSO97hKfsHoll7OlKzFkDPtQ8w2zJbcm5kzVDQ604p BSjpIbKSgpBXcgerbf0dhC1vxn63RssQaLC1Dk02lxAyI8eFQ4 MdKUshKW0fZtC6QlCUbTwUDaQU3GMaX4x9apuZKPVpOoEp6ZSu p8PCqTE6bHUZdYXZHT2kluQ6m5H 98wLSYMSZHJd8Bc2xBGYjcW3ABHUuWUE8MjZGVEYLSDsHDQ31D gQRzgggq3bKOc6BmCqpbm5gy0zS3HQ lcrVOmOhstLDoUiK6tsgb0lYt7kq74dOoRMg5m BLk5 ySyxAmJcZeqWolLZUF9Naeog7nFNruR9og77JIN73FHkvxp68T pZkTNRpUxzagNh6jQlJa2b9pQnpbUH7QglIBICQbhKQNU94vda 5MShtS8 Pz/g9SXUacqZSIb6mZCuvdd1tndbzT 1KrhO4bQNqbHKEIcSylHW U/zC0Yr65u8sJ/Ti/r N91f/AC6BpgKfWpEfW/T6HJneYUhMfUmOopW82lMhalpW0XFEb7le64WQRbHXFAs3xh64 TpdJfk56U67THHnYKvgUEdFbzLrK1cNckofdFz23kjmxHbFzR/KbEaKPJBG0A67E95JKxOJ4a/E6gTTVIFgAA3K0WHQGDU8TuVE/BgwYzKVGDBgwIRgwYMCEYMGDAhGDBgwIRgwYMCEYMGDAhGDBgw IX/9k=▶ 0:27 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTR78Y5ApQ)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTR78Y5ApQ
Feb 8, 2016 - Uploaded by SuperNews
Amazing educated guys! ... Eric Trump: Jeb is a weak guy ... Donald Trump Straight Up Calls Jeb Bush

Donald Trump Jr. (https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr) Retweeted

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000383285173/b4932ecffac290933a0e1f0c7cf49f3b_bigger.png Matthew Boyle ‏@mboyle1 (https://twitter.com/mboyle1) 8h8 hours ago (https://twitter.com/mboyle1/status/703649114060410881)
Matthew Boyle Retweeted Rosie Gray
Trump has become the international leader of the populist revolt against the elites.

Matthew Boyle added,
(https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/703636771536506882) Rosie Gray @RosieGray Le Pen: "if I was American, I would vote for Donald Trump. May God protect him!" https://twitter.com/lepenjm/status/703625793814003712 …

374 retweets 627 likes

Genius! Why didn't we think of that long ago? Of course a sign will prevent assaults… Why wouldn't they? https://t.co/xygbKtjos2

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 23, 2016 (https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/691022071061704704)

No, not funny, I find it pathetic that signs are the response to rampant sexual assaults and so should you! https://t.co/UAnbXz43ar
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 23, 2016 (https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/691046452198576128)

Some more cool pics from my time in Louisiania w/ @jaseduckman (https://twitter.com/JaseDuckman) this past week. Can't wait to get back there. pic.twitter.com/AOSQpiXzKw (https://t.co/AOSQpiXzKw)
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr

Donald Trump Jr. ‏@DonaldJTrumpJr (https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr) Feb 26 (https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/703217037422796801)
Watch this! Disney worker ordered to train his foreign replacement because of a Rubio immigration program. Very Sad!https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DYSyRMtT0-2DsM&d=BQMF-g&c=0Z6kaK2gE4DV23xJiV3durr6BPoNXbPx1co_fqsb6wM&r=MrRh_b8a8z5Kc31e9DL6NBc7mVpPIbUv2fumuRNbwQQ&m=lx1v9glDBXz-oPo6xoDNvsD-RupvF4gL3OrNbJWEDwQ&s=FOC4WZd6gUZq0SGsm4_zDvoKLHNn093x-iWRr0Zpyn4&e= … (https://t.co/M6H89CSTKP)

1,017 retweets 1,388 likes

(https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/691003738933334016)

rpfocus
06-13-2021, 09:08 PM
Documenting in the official Pendejo Bush tracking thread:

George P. Bush responds to media criticism in bid for Texas Attorney General: ‘I’m my own man’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george-p-bush-responds-to-media-criticism-in-bid-for-texas-attorney-general-im-my-own-man

Pauls' Revere
06-13-2021, 10:09 PM
Like Ted Bundy? ;)

LOL