PDA

View Full Version : U.S. TX Senate 'front-runner' Kesha Rogers wants to impeach President Obama

RandallFan
03-03-2014, 07:43 PM
And, the real stunner, Kesha Rogers, on an even stringier shoestring, is the front-runner in the Democratic race for the U.S. Senate, with 35 percent support among likely voters to 27 percent for David Alameel, 15 percent for Maxey Scherr, 14 percent for Harry Kim and 9 percent for Michael Fjetland.

http://www.statesman.com/weblogs/first-reading/2014/feb/24/dems-fighting-words-us-senate-front-runner-kesha-r/

My own Democratic Party must convict Obama on real impeachment charges, then vote up a bipartisan Glass- Steagall Act to crush Wall Street's power over our economy, and use federal credit to fund strategic nationwide jobs programs in water infrastructure, nuclear power, space exploration, and similar high production areas. This will stop gridlock over partisan nonsense.

WM_in_MO
03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
My own Democratic Party must convict Obama on real impeachment charges, then implement a bunch of bad ideas I think are just super

Mini-Me
03-03-2014, 08:30 PM
My own Democratic Party must convict Obama on real impeachment charges, then implement a bunch of bad ideas I think are just super

That's a pretty accurate summary. :)

enhanced_deficit
03-03-2014, 08:33 PM
This is tragic, SWC droneplant is being attacked from every direction.

In everyday discussions, lately I have not come across anyone who still has respect for him.. not counting 2-3 people on this forum.

TaftFan
03-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Too bad she is LaRouche-bot

2young2vote
03-03-2014, 08:45 PM
She sounds like an absolute moron political hack, which means she definitely has a good chance of winning! I'm sure she will fit in just swell with the other backwards-thinking idiots in the Senate.