PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Obama Street Art Hits Oscars

green73
03-02-2014, 04:01 PM
http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Hollywood/2014/03/02/Oczarsjpg.jpg

A rogue street artist has ambushed the 86th Academy Awards with a slew of street art posters poking fun at President Barack Obama and the Oscars. The posters, of unknown origin, feature the Oscar statue with Vladimir Lenin's head and the title "OCZARS," referring to the proliferation of "czars"--powerful officials with no congressional oversight--in the Obama administration. The "O" is the Obama campaign's familiar symbol.

Last month, another series of anti-Obama posters appeared across West L.A. to coincide with the Northern Trust Open PGA golf tournament. The posters showed President Obama golfing, and the words "sub par."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/03/02/Anti-Obama-Street-Art-Hits-Oscars-Oczars

Petar
03-02-2014, 04:04 PM
I really believe that we can make a difference world-wide with this type of campaign.

green73
03-02-2014, 04:33 PM
I really believe that we can make a difference world-wide with this type of campaign.

That and book bombing major world cities with Economics in One Lesson.

Petar
03-02-2014, 05:02 PM
That and book bombing major world cities with Economics in One Lesson.

Nah, no one wants to read shit. I think that by thoroughly embarrassing the establishment through this kind of imagery then you can have a real immediate effect on how people think. First you have to really piss off a lot of them though.

green73
03-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Nah, no one wants to read shit. I think that by thoroughly embarrassing the establishment through this kind of imagery then you can have a real immediate effect on how people think. First you have to really piss off a lot of them though.

Ahh, but when it makes the news people will want to know what all the fuss is about, especially the youngsters. I'm hoping to entice some bitcoin millionaires to back it.

Danke
03-03-2014, 10:02 AM

And you are just our international man to lead this campaign.