PDA

View Full Version : Outrage Abounds as Controversial Photo with 'Baby Holding Bolt Action Rifle' hits Facebook

AuH20
02-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Here comes the fabricated Sandy Hook guilt..........laid on real thick. Note that that the "killing machine" in question is probably a Remington bolt action as opposed to the infamous black assault rifle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569921/Outrage-father-posts-Facebook-picture-6-month-old-baby-girl-holding-rifle-gun-store-20-miles-Sandy-Hook-massacre.html

alucard13mm
02-28-2014, 02:34 PM
One day, that rifle will save her life.

KCIndy
02-28-2014, 03:08 PM
My father was born back in '42, and that side of my family comes from a long line of "hill folk" from southern Indiana and Kentucky. Back then, guns were not only appreciated, they were considered basic necessities in many parts of the country.

Somewhere, deep in some pile of old family albums, I have a picture of a little baby who would grow up to become my father using a .22 pistol as a teething utensil.

I'll have to see if I can find that and post it. Probably give half the anti-gunners on the net an instant heart attack!! :D

Anti Federalist
02-28-2014, 03:14 PM
FarceBook...:rolleyes:

qh4dotcom
02-28-2014, 03:16 PM
It didn't say whether the rifle was loaded or not....also said there was a safety switch that was activated...so no big deal

Mini-Me
02-28-2014, 03:20 PM
All it takes to get authoritarians pontificating again about centralizing control of all weapons in the hands of the benevolent government (it works well for Ukraine; why not us?) is one little photo taken by complete morons who couldn't see it coming.

kcchiefs6465
02-28-2014, 11:48 PM
'After everything that happened in Connecticut with Sandy Hook and everything that’s going on with the gun laws, why would you have your baby holding a gun – a big gun?' said local resident Bryanna Wingate to WTNH.

Lmao.

'My hand was on it, the bolt was open, it was safety checked. I’m not sure how wide the picture is. She’s clearly in her seat just sitting up, one hand on the scope, one hand on the barrel.'

2young2vote
03-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Am I supposed to be offended, or something?

RonPaulFanInGA
03-01-2014, 12:44 AM
From the article:

'After everything that happened in Connecticut with Sandy Hook and everything that’s going on with the gun laws, why would you have your baby holding a gun – a big gun?' said local resident Bryanna Wingate to WTNH.

This is the kind of person on whom the Democrats' gun control hysterics is effective. "The gun is big, scary and dark black!"

satchelmcqueen
03-01-2014, 12:56 AM
big deal! people seriously are buying into the anti gun thing so much now. i wouldnt doubt this guy faces child abduction by the state just to satisfy the scared sheeple.

unknown
03-01-2014, 12:57 AM
SWAT team the stroller.

Occam's Banana
03-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Outrage Abounds as [yada yada yada]

When does Outrage ever not Abound among liberty-hating frothers-at-the-mouth?

Their stock in trade is Outrage - with which they seek to purchase Tyranny ...

eduardo89
03-01-2014, 03:59 AM
At least the comments are positive.

Mini-Me
03-01-2014, 06:22 PM
From the article:

This is the kind of person on whom the Democrats' gun control hysterics is effective. "The gun is big, scary and dark black!"

Actually, judging by the way she says "and everything that's going on with the gun laws," I suspect Bryanna Wingate might actually be on our side...and irritated that the parents didn't have the foresight to see the shitstorm they'd invite upon the rest of us. They just handed the media a poster child (baby) for propaganda on a silver platter. Gun-grabbers aren't "outraged" by this: They're gleefully rejoicing in the opportunity to feign outrage and pursue their tyrannical agenda. We're the ones who ought to be outraged...or at least face-palming.

Anti Federalist
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM
When does Outrage ever not Abound among liberty-hating frothers-at-the-mouth?

Their stock in trade is Outrage - with which they seek to purchase Tyranny ...

Termagants.

AuH20
03-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Actually, judging by the way she says "and everything that's going on with the gun laws," I suspect Bryanna Wingate might actually be on our side...and irritated that the parents didn't have the foresight to see the shitstorm they'd invite upon the rest of us. They just handed the media a poster child (baby) for propaganda on a silver platter. Gun-grabbers aren't "outraged" by this: They're gleefully rejoicing in the opportunity to feign outrage and pursue their tyrannical agenda. We're the ones who ought to be outraged...or at least face-palming.

Actually, it was the gunshop who foolishly posted the photo. The father did no such thing, but was nonetheless unapologetic.

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-02-2014, 04:31 AM
it's really annoying to see people get offended in the name of others.

pcosmar
03-02-2014, 06:47 AM

Share the Joy.

http://www.parentfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/baby-with-pistols.jpg

http://steelcloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/3966338822_78cc91fc55_o.jpg

http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/1343897574.jpg

Oh,, There are LOTS more. This is nothing new.

FriedChicken
03-02-2014, 07:17 AM
I've posed my kids in their high chairs or sleeping on the floor before with beer cans laying around them and taken pictures. Its just to show my wife and get a comical reaction where she can shake her head, laugh and say "Oh gosh, only you would do that".
I'm sure those types of pictures would be greatly offensive to some people.

When my daughter was really young, like 3 or 4 months, I took pictures of her and her cousin with holstered pistols. We put a bandana on my daughter and a sheriff badge on her cousin.

Touching guns and especially putting them in her hands was never a regular occurrence as I knew that when she got to about 6 months we'd start training her to never touch guns without permission.

Its absolutely idiotic that anyone should be outraged by this photo. I can understand it being offensive or ill advised but outraged is ridiculous.

Henry Rogue
03-02-2014, 07:46 AM
I have a picture of me as a toddler with my Dad's tobacco pipe in my mouth, not lit.
Babies with guns are no big deal, but babies with snakes freak me out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtD1smj6cVk#

roho76
03-02-2014, 07:56 AM
My goodness, what's wrong with this man. He's 20 miles from Sandy Hook acting likes 25 miles from Sandy Hook or something. Babies touching inanimate objects. How dare he. I have a right to not see a baby touching things on the FaceBook. My right have been violated. Sandy Hook and the children. What was he thinking. What does he think this is, Somolia? We have rules here and they go something like this: don't hurt my feelings or I'll cry and call the cops. Merika yeah!

Victor Grey
03-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Twenty miles from something bad that happened, when ago?

This is angering, it's so stupid.

It's like they think it's equatable to riding a 10-pig drawn wheel barrow around their version of Mecca or something.

No it isn't. It's a guy taking pictures of his kid.
It isn't "too soon" either.

LibForestPaul
03-02-2014, 08:19 AM
They are lucky CPS Swat has not been called.

03-02-2014, 08:40 AM
He will likely regret posting personal info on fedbook. I'm sure some crazed liberal has called whatever his state's children's department is called. The gun store will probably get raided too.

When will people learn not to share personal info and pics on the internet?

eduardo89
03-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Where's the outrage about this picture?

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/best-photos-63.jpg?w=500&h=886

Cutlerzzz
03-02-2014, 03:43 PM
No wonder he wasn't aborted.