PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Health is in Question?

AuH20
02-28-2014, 10:57 AM
If this is true, I could see Rand just stomping Biden, Warren or Cuomo.

http://www.infowars.com/whispers-persist-that-hillary-wont-run-health-may-be-worse-than-disclosed/

Constitutional Paulicy
02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
I stopped reading when they referenced The National Enquirer as the source of the rumor.

specsaregood
02-28-2014, 11:18 AM
I stopped reading when they referenced The National Enquirer as the source of the rumor.

Right, because john Edwards was not having an affair and didn't have a love child.

VBRonPaulFan
02-28-2014, 11:20 AM

That article is an overly condensed regurgitation of an article from a couple of days ago that has much more detail.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/28/rumors-persist-that-hillary-wont-run-because-health-is-worse-than-disclosed/

But the rumors suggesting otherwise date back to the end of 2012, when Clinton’s health made headlines as she finished her term as secretary of state: aides explained then that she developed a stomach virus, hit her head, suffered a concussion and subsequently developed a blood clot in her brain but was being medicated and was expected to recover.

Constitutional Paulicy
02-28-2014, 11:27 AM
That article is an overly condensed regurgitation of an article from a couple of days ago that has much more detail.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/28/rumors-persist-that-hillary-wont-run-because-health-is-worse-than-disclosed/

Thanks. That lends some degree of credibility. As for the Enquirer, I take anything they say with a grain of salt. Tabloids are a joke.

02-28-2014, 11:30 AM
If it's true and it's probably more of a half truth, then Biden is going to lose badly.

Ronin Truth
02-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Hillary is probably just really sick and tired of Bubba.

ObiRandKenobi
02-28-2014, 12:07 PM
being fat doesn't help

limequat
02-28-2014, 12:10 PM
If it's true and it's probably more of a half truth, then Biden is going to lose badly.

The won't run Biden, they know that's a losing proposition. They'll pump an unknown first just like they did with Obama.

VBRonPaulFan
02-28-2014, 12:11 PM
The won't run Biden, they know that's a losing proposition. They'll pump an unknown first just like they did with Obama.

They might not have a choice, Biden is wealthy and REALLY wants to be President. He might run anyways, would probably wash out during their primaries.

dannno
02-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks. That lends some degree of credibility. As for the Enquirer, I take anything they say with a grain of salt. Tabloids are a joke.

So if you controlled all of the media including the tabloids and you wanted to keep something a secret, wouldn't the tabloids be a great place to release your secret so that everybody dismissed the secret as untrue?

acptulsa
02-28-2014, 12:20 PM
It's her mental health that concerns me. But psychosis never stopped anyone from running for president before.

So if you controlled all of the media including the tabloids and you wanted to keep something a secret, wouldn't the tabloids be a great place to release your secret so that everybody dismissed the secret as untrue?

danno! You're starting to get how COINTEL works! I'm proud of you.

jllundqu
02-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Hillary's health in question??? ;)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/stewart.gif

Acala
02-28-2014, 02:22 PM
I will regurgitate my prior theory: when wikileaks released the evidence of Hillary's skullduggery they said they had more. But the "more" never came. Instead, Hillary resigned and said she would never take public office again. I believe that was pursuant to a deal with wikileaks. They said: "If you resign and never hold office again we will not release the rest of our information about you" and she took the deal. She has never said she would run. She has probably been hoping that the CIA could take down wikileaks, but they haven't. So the illness rumor is the first hint of the story she will use to fend off the screaming crowds demanding that she throw her hat in the ring. And so I repeat my prediction: Hillary will not run.

Philhelm
02-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Is there anything that can be done to make it unquestionable?

pcosmar
02-28-2014, 02:29 PM
"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

:confused:

Red Green
02-28-2014, 02:46 PM
I suspect testicular cancer.

dannno
02-28-2014, 02:52 PM
I will regurgitate my prior theory: when wikileaks released the evidence of Hillary's skullduggery they said they had more. But the "more" never came. Instead, Hillary resigned and said she would never take public office again. I believe that was pursuant to a deal with wikileaks. They said: "If you resign and never hold office again we will not release the rest of our information about you" and she took the deal. She has never said she would run. She has probably been hoping that the CIA could take down wikileaks, but they haven't. So the illness rumor is the first hint of the story she will use to fend off the screaming crowds demanding that she throw her hat in the ring. And so I repeat my prediction: Hillary will not run.

Huh.

angelatc
02-28-2014, 03:26 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/cb/de/0ccbdeec01512adda0d836959fa32a70.jpg

02-28-2014, 03:30 PM
They might not have a choice, Biden is wealthy and REALLY wants to be President. He might run anyways, would probably wash out during their primaries.

I think he's stupid and proud enough to try it, even against Hillary.

02-28-2014, 03:30 PM

I think he's stupid and proud enough to try it, even against Hillary.

If/when he does the lulz will be epic.

Danke
02-28-2014, 04:19 PM
BREAKING: Sources Confirm, Hillary Clinton Will NOT be Running in 2016 Due to Health Issues

Hillary<NationalReport>A collective sigh of relief could be felt across the Republican party on Capitol Hill today as news broke that Hillary Clinton will NOT be running for President in 2016 due to health issues.

According to her followers, Clinton was the clear favorite to win the Democratic Primary and was considered to be a shoe-in for the 2016 Presidential bid against a field of allegedly weak Republican challengers who recent surveys have found continuously damage their brand and put party over country.

Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy. These latest finding have caused Ms. Clinton to cancel her bid to become the nation’s first female President. The news was leaked during the 2013 Clinton Global Initiative taking place this week in New York.

James Garner, President of the “Ready for Hillary” initiative spoke with NR and had this to say: “This is a truly devastating day for me both as an American and as a Democrat. Hillary was clearly the front-runner and would have easily won the bid for President in 2016. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Clinton family and we appreciate their efforts in public service spanning nearly 4 decades.”

Hillary stepped down as Secretary of State earlier this year in the wake of criticisms regarding her involvment in the massive Benghazi (we will never forget) cover-up.

dannno
02-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy.

:eek:

:D

eduardo89
02-28-2014, 04:53 PM

Biden isn't wealthy.

Thor
02-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Hopefully soon, we can all join together in singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

I know, I know.... but it is Hitlary after all.

MichaelDavis
02-28-2014, 06:00 PM

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2008/09/09/5-poorest-us-senators

tod evans
02-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Lack of protein in her diet?

;)

eduardo89
02-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Lack of protein in her diet?

;)

I blame GMOs.

Tywysog Cymru
02-28-2014, 06:30 PM
BREAKING: Sources Confirm, Hillary Clinton Will NOT be Running in 2016 Due to Health Issues

Is this real?

Bergie Bergeron
02-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Aqua Buddha is helping us once again!

rpfocus
02-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Is this real?

Dunno, but considering where a colonoscopy probe is usually inserted and detecting a brain tumor, this line almost sounds like an Onion piece:

"Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy. "

Tywysog Cymru
02-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Aqua Buddha is helping us once again!

I'll have to remember to thank him, I've got a creek in my back yard.

Dunno, but considering where a colonoscopy probe is usually inserted and detecting a brain tumor, this line almost sounds like an Onion piece:

"Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy. "

Oh.

tod evans
02-28-2014, 07:51 PM
I blame GMOs.

I blame Monica.....