PDA

View Full Version : Officer Friendly: You have NO rights

Warlord
02-27-2014, 08:28 PM
"I’m allowed to do this,” he told the officer as he filmed him.

“Get it out of my face,” the officer replied.

“I have my rights,” the man said.

You have no rights,” the officer said.

But the man didn’t stop rolling and was once again aggressively approached.

“Do you see the police presence here? Do you see us all? We’re not [expletive] around. Do you understand? Do not disrespect us and do not not listen to us,” the officer said.

“Now walk away and shut your [expletive] mouth or you’re going to jail, do you understand?”

After backing away, the officer came at the man a third time, appearing to grab him.“I thought I had freedom of speech here,” the man said.“You don’t. You just lost it,” the officer replied.

VIDEO:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/02/25/video-shows-officer-confronting-man-filming-arrests-in-towson/

KCIndy
02-27-2014, 08:36 PM
“I have my rights,” the man said.

You have no rights,” the officer said.

Wow!

And here everyone has been saying there are no honest cops. Go figure! :eek::rolleyes:

DamianTV
02-27-2014, 08:40 PM
When we have a Public School System that teaches EVERYONE that goes through it that Rights are Permissions that come from the Govt, what do we really expect? We end up with mundanes that dont know their own rights (cant name one of the Bill of Rights) and with Cops that are taught to think the exact same way.

Vigilante Cops.

ChristianAnarchist
02-27-2014, 08:52 PM
These goons are just telling it like it is. The mundane just don't get it. The goons work for the criminal element that makes rules for the mundane and therefore they can do whatever they want and we can just shut up and take it. They are the fingermen...

Occam's Banana
02-27-2014, 09:00 PM
FTA:

In a statement, Baltimore County police officials say they recognize and respect the rights of citizens to film officers on duty in a public place, unless the person filming has violated a law or statute.

So according to "Baltimore County police officials," if (some cop says) you have "violated a law or statute" then your "rights ... to film officers on duty in a public place" should NOT be recognized or respected ...

KCIndy
02-27-2014, 09:28 PM
FTA:
In a statement, Baltimore County police officials say they recognize and respect the rights of citizens to film officers on duty in a public place, unless the person filming has violated a law or statute.

So according to "Baltimore County police officials," if (some cop says) you have "violated a law or statute" then your "rights ... to film officers on duty in a public place" should NOT be recognized or respected ...

That's why the cops have those vague and arbitrary catch-all infractions like "disorderly conduct" and "disturbing the peace" to fall back on after giving some poor bastard a thorough beating. :mad:

Occam's Banana
02-27-2014, 09:46 PM
That's why the cops have those vague and arbitrary catch-all infractions like "disorderly conduct" and "disturbing the peace" to fall back on after giving some poor bastard a thorough beating. :mad:

Precisely so. Hence, "Baltimore County police officials" are mealy-mouthed, double-talking bastards.

dillo
02-27-2014, 10:09 PM
you only have rights if you or someone else is willing to defend them via force. Once the courts become full kangaroos, you won't have any rights.