PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Henry Supports Ron Paul VIDEO

Patrick
11-30-2007, 09:24 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=spvEpjbz-rY

Patrick

nwfla4ronpaul
11-30-2007, 01:49 PM
That was a great speak. I was so glad that I was able to make it there and listen in person. He did provide a great opening speech to pump the crowd up for Ron Paul. The speech made me think about liberty and price to be paid to free ourselves from tyranny. I knew then that Liberty is rising! We have the power to take back the country and Ron Paul the way!

Nate
11-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Nice!!
Patrick Henry was the original American Patriot. If he were alive today he would be looked at as a domestic terrorist by the government that was founded on the revolution he started.
Sam Adams would probably be leading the Sons of Liberty to burn down Mitt's house in Boston.

rightcoast
12-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Thank you for posting this. This is his calling. He said that speech will hopefully inspire the passion for liberty that Patrick Henry had, and in my case it has.

It was a life changing experience watching him give that speech, and then having Ron follow it up with perhaps the best stump speech any of us will ever see within our lifetimes.

If you ever read this, thank you for memorizing and giving this speech Mr. McKay. Thank you.

Patrick_Henry
12-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Ron Paul is LIBERTY!!!

Lexx78
12-02-2007, 09:52 AM
That was amazing, thx :D