PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY STARTUP:Web developer/business partner needed

vxt22
02-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm looking for a partner who is experienced with web development and has a passion for liberty.

I've got a couple of fairly developed business ideas --

1. A for-profit website gathering crowd-based info about and funds for grassroots political candidates at all levels of government, helping to address the problem we have focusing on so many candidates and not being able to delve down to local efforts too much. This would strike a blow against the establishments across the spectrum, as the way I want to do it would follow the micro startup model.

Current efforts to do this don't end up gathering much money for any candidate. My model would solve this issue.
----
2. A not-for-profit pushing larger legislatures and small districts all over the country at all levels of government -- a la the California Neighborhood Legislature effort currently ongoing in the golden state. www.neighborhoodlegislature.com/

This issue -- continually atrophying representative ratios -- is responsible for oligarchy in our legislatures and inability to hold legislators to account and kick them out of office.

THIS is the key to changing the system, producing permanently better results.
-----
-----

If you want to help change the world, I firmly believe that political activism itself is not the best way to do it. Entrepreneurial, hard-working, go-do-it kind of people engaged in efforts of personal passion are who change the world.

"People don't buy what you do they buy why you do it."
http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html

Any web developer who is interested in helping to change the world via these ideas, please email me.
rktnvxt @ gmail .com

In liberty,

Cody