PDA

View Full Version : Video: New Jersey Man Escapes 5 Year Sentence After Dash Cam Footage Clears Him, Indicts Cops

orenbus
02-23-2014, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIW9V6hYYOE

angelatc
02-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Those guys should be charged with RICO violations. This is organized crime.

tod evans
02-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Now the real reason the piece of shit prosecutor dropped the charges........

The "Newz" got hold of footage.....

You can bet your ass this guy'd already been sitting in the cross-bar if not for one courageous newz-broad...

I want to see the slime in a suit (prosecutor) indicted too!

2young2vote
02-23-2014, 11:43 AM
But they put their life at risk to protect me from that criminal!

The part that made me the most mad was how the officer kept yelling "stop trying to take my gun." He knew he was being recorded and only said that to make it sound like he was in the "right" to abuse the victim.

LibertyEagle
02-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Damn it!! If they don't start throwing those jerk policemen in prison for doing things like this, it will never ever stop. There are hardly any repercussions right now for them acting like this. They should lock these assholes up and throw away the damn key.

And they said that one cop who admitted to falsifying evidence, quietly retired. WHAT THE HELL!!! Sounds like Hillary. You can work for the government and murder people and just walk away from it all by "retiring". :mad:

gwax23
02-23-2014, 12:12 PM
New Jersey cops...scum of the earth

green73
02-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Monsters.

Working Poor
02-23-2014, 12:18 PM
I am glad he was exonerated

FloralScent
02-23-2014, 12:31 PM
He was literally doing nothing. I wonder what the cops real beef with this guy was? Were they just bored? It seemed a lot more personal than that.

eduardo89
02-23-2014, 12:47 PM
If you own a car, buy yourself a fucking dash cam!

Origanalist
02-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Damn it!! If they don't start throwing those jerk policemen in prison for doing things like this, it will never ever stop. There is hardly any repercussions right now for them acting like this. They should lock these assholes up and throw away the damn key.

And they said that one cop who admitted to falsifying evidence, quietly retired. WHAT THE HELL!!! Sounds like Hillary. You can work for the government and murder people and just walk away from it all by "retiring". :mad:

And I'm sure he's retiring quite well taken care of by the same people he's been abusing his entire career. Something is broken here........

Ender
02-23-2014, 01:32 PM
If you own a car, buy yourself a fucking dash cam!

Yep- even if you are a pedestrian, have some form of hidden camera.

Thor
02-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Is someone making a list of all these corrupt cops? :D

DamianTV
02-24-2014, 03:02 AM
Exactly why Cops demand the right to not be filmed, but at the same time demand that if "you do nothing wrong" that they should have unfettered access to every detail of your life down to the size rubbers you buy.

jtap
02-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Disgusting that the guy was allowed to retire.

Maybe things need to get to a point where if the cops don't have the video of the arrest you can go without proof.

"no wrongdoing" found by IA. pathetic. :mad:

and they have the balls to plead not guilty. I guess it is not really a surprise they think they are above the law.