PDA

View Full Version : Your predictions for fundraising today

Sematary
11-30-2007, 08:02 AM
How much do you think we'll raise today?

RPFTW!
11-30-2007, 08:05 AM
I think today will be pretty small really, I know I'm gonna hold out for the teaparty, I will be happy with anything over 400k

maxmerkel
11-30-2007, 08:08 AM
good post, the expectations had to be tuned down a little for today ..

LibertyEagle
11-30-2007, 08:09 AM
I just hope it will be worth disrupting the forward momentum of the Tea Party.

Eleanor
11-30-2007, 08:13 AM
One thing to keep in mind while considering whether to donate now or at the Tea Party, or whether to split donations:

If the Tea Party is mentioned in the ads that this funding would enable, then the Tea Party could be larger as more potential donors would want to join in it.

If there are not enough funds to buy enough of those ads there will be a far lesser impact - to RP's election chances (the ultimate goal) - and less donors to the Tea Party than there might have been.

Sematary
11-30-2007, 08:17 AM

I gave $100 today and plan to give $200 on the 16th.
The money on the 16th will help more going forward into Super Tuesday
The money today will help with the early primary states.
In either case, the more they have to spend, the better.

LibertyEagle
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
One thing to keep in mind while considering whether to donate now or at the Tea Party, or whether to split donations:

If the Tea Party is mentioned in the ads that this funding would enable, then the Tea Party could be larger as more potential donors would want to join in it.

If there are not enough funds to buy enough of those ads there will be a far lesser impact - to RP's election chances (the ultimate goal) - and less donors to the Tea Party than there might have been.

If, if, if. Tea Party isn't going to be mentioned in the ads done by the campaign. You know that. Geez.

As far as the tea party not mattering and the campaign being out of money goes, someone had better tell Ron that, because he has been in the media saying we are going to break what we brought in on 11/5th, on 12/16. Did ya also catch what he said in the debate about not knowing how to spend all the money they had raised? That doesn't sound too much like a campaign that is out of money, does it?

KewlRonduderules
11-30-2007, 08:19 AM

Keep those fingers crossed.

I am sure we will be fine. I am always hopeful.

But always prepare for the worse.

:D

LibertyEagle
11-30-2007, 08:23 AM
I gave $100 today and plan to give $200 on the 16th.
The money on the 16th will help more going forward into Super Tuesday
The money today will help with the early primary states.
In either case, the more they have to spend, the better.

I know, Sematary. I'm not worried about you. If we were all like you, we would have won this thing already.

Regardless, I'll be quiet about it until today is over.

Sematary
11-30-2007, 11:16 AM
I know, Sematary. I'm not worried about you. If we were all like you, we would have won this thing already.

Regardless, I'll be quiet about it until today is over.

Thanks for the kind words but I am only 1 cog in the wheel and, believe it or not, there are people even MORE active than I am. ;)

user
12-01-2007, 07:56 AM
So it looks like me and 3 others were correct! Anyway let's have a huge Tea Party everyone.