PDA

View Full Version : Past blast: Ted Nugent Cleared By Secret Service - Business Insider

enhanced_deficit
02-22-2014, 09:42 AM
Had not heard of this before, musician Ted Nugent who recently called Obama "subhuman mongrel" and compared him to a "chimpanzee" had used some other "metaphors" in 2012 that had landed him a SS interview then:

RESOLVED: Ted Nugent Did Not Threaten President Obama
Brett LoGiurato

Apr. 19, 2012, 5:18 PM

Well, that ends the Ted Nugent beat. Spokesman Brian Leary tells Business Insider:

"The Secret Service interview has been completed. The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."

The issue at hand was comments he made at an NRA convention last weekend. Nugent said that "if Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” The Secret Service then decided to look into the matter.

UPDATE: Ted Nugent posted on his website. The post is entitled "THE NRA PARTY ROCKED"...

By no stretch of the imagination did I threaten anyone’s life, or hint at violence or mayhem. Metaphors needn’t be explained to educated people.

I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in OK [Oklahoma] today. Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. Godbless the good federal agents wherever they may be.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ted-nugent-cleared-by-secret-service-2012-4

tod evans
02-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Godbless the good federal agents wherever they may be.

Fuck you Ted! :mad:

enhanced_deficit
02-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Well he prefaced it with "good" lol

angelatc
02-22-2014, 09:52 AM
Fuck you Ted! :mad:

Indeed. The whole context of the subhuman mongrel paragraph was that America would be just fine once the Republicans were back in charge again. He's awesome on Second Amendment rights, but he is NOT one of us.

He is a draft-dodging, troop worshipping typical neocon.

enhanced_deficit
02-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Indeed. The whole context of the subhuman mongrel paragraph was that America would be just fine once the Republicans were back in charge again. He's awesome on Second Amendment rights, but he is NOT one of us.

He is a draft-dodging, troop worshipping typical neocon.

Ability of many RPF members to dissect and discern US political dynamics is amazing.
+rep