PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Team Practically Destroys Vacant Home Serving Domestic Violence Warrant

SeanTX
02-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Most details are in the video. The cops broke out all the windows, the garage door, destroyed the shower, even knocked down a fence. They had a warrant, so were coming no matter what, but the home owner had agreed to meet with them there, I would guess hoping he could prevent something like this. They showed up two hours early to trash the place -- all this over a domestic violence warrant. And the place was vacant. The chief has offered to pay for the guy's $500 insurance deductible (how kind of them).

Chief: "Why did we do it? Because we CAN, and the morons who we 'serve' let us do whatever we want! Now, here's $500, and fuck you!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7zGauNaBtw

http://www.king5.com/news/get-jesse/Lakewood-landlord-left-with-repair-bill-after-search-warrant-by-police-246460031.html

Police search leaves Lakewood landlord with hefty repair bill

by KING 5 News

Posted on February 20, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Updated yesterday at 11:37 PM

A Lakewood house is in shambles and a landlord is left holding the hefty repair bill after a search warrant by the police. The homeowner isn't convinced it was all necessary and wants Jesse to find out if the city will help cover the damages.

belian78
02-21-2014, 08:19 AM
Getting a gaggle of these wastes of skin all together in an abandoned house? Sounds like a missed opportunity.

phill4paul
02-21-2014, 08:25 AM
What happens if there is a rate increase? Will they cover that? How about if the insurance company terminates his policy?

He needs to document everything and sic the insurance companies lieyers on them.

Cleaner44
02-21-2014, 08:44 AM
What happens if there is a rate increase? Will they cover that? How about if the insurance company terminates his policy?

He needs to document everything and sic the insurance companies lieyers on them.

This. The property owner's insurance must certainly have a legal team willing to fight so that the police insurance pays instead of them.

Pericles
02-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Getting a gaggle of these wastes of skin all together in an abandoned house? Sounds like a missed opportunity.

Indeed. There is never a roach motel where and when you need one.

green73
02-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Here's the youtube, if you want to add it to the op. I hate going to news sites and having to enable all sorts of javascripts to get a video to play....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7zGauNaBtw

SeanTX
02-21-2014, 11:45 AM
The guy was wanted on a warrant about domestic violence -- what about that requires tearing the place apart? I could see them doing it in a drug case -- though that still wouldn't be right in my opinion, but at least there would be a reason.

All I can think of is they did it just simply because they can, and because it's fun. I can picture a bunch of Beavis and Butthead types snickering and high-fiving one another while they happily destroy a mundane's property. If there's nobody around for the gang to kidnap they'll just have to settle for vandalism to get their jollies.

Root
02-21-2014, 12:20 PM
The house did it to itself.

green73
02-21-2014, 12:21 PM

lol

HOLLYWOOD
02-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Oh Boy... Lakewood cop, "The objective is for everyone to go home safe."

Just another of the gazillion examples of how government destroys... under the pretext of security.

SeanTX
02-21-2014, 12:58 PM

Actually, on another forum I peruse that is full of cops and cop lovers, the general consensus it the that landlord did it to himself, for not being more selective in who he rents that home out to.

Root
02-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Actually, on another forum I peruse that is full of cops and cop lovers, the general consensus it the that landlord did it to himself, for not being more selective in who he rents that home out to.
I can only imagine. More power to you. I want nothing to do with people like that.

"How dare that mundane not be hiding there."

Anti Federalist
02-21-2014, 01:24 PM

post some pls

moostraks
02-21-2014, 01:57 PM
The police there were a bunch of animals. That is some insane damage for a domestic violence warrant. Wow! It looked like they had children from all the bicycles and such. At least no one was home to witness this. i hope the children don't have to return there to see the destruction especially if they live in a home where domestic violence occurs. Looks like the police need to have some anger management classes.

JK/SEA
02-21-2014, 02:14 PM
yep..if you want domestic violence, call in the guys who know how to do it right...

Pericles
02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Oh Boy... Lakewood cop, "The objective is for everyone to go home safe."

Just another of the gazillion examples of how government destroys... under the pretext of security.

Except for whoever is renting that particular home .....

ClydeCoulter
02-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Those people didn't even live there anymore, moved out a month before! And, the landowner had told the police that, that's why he was going to meet the police there. no longer smh

SeanTX
02-21-2014, 03:20 PM
I can only imagine. More power to you. I want nothing to do with people like that.

Oh, it can be very enlightening to see cops posting on these topics, esp when you see their real attitudes come out. They can't take even the least little bit of constructive criticism on anything, and can only respond with snarkiness and condescension. They really do seem to think that they are better than everyone else, society's sheepdogs to keep the sheep in line. And they don't want anyone threatening their little racket by questioning "their" business.

And always interesting to see them circle the wagons and defend just about anything, from shooting a kid holding an airsoft toy to killing a kid for holding a wii controller. Though on this topic they have mostly been silent in that forum I mentioned,with just a few cop sucker types taking their side.

Nothing worth reposting here really AF , just the usual blame the victim type stuff -- "oh, if you don't want your house to be trashed by a SWAT team, don't rent it out to trash" , that sort of thing. Like that famous SWAT officer said, if you're going to be poor and live in a bad neighborhood, expect problems from the police. Don't like it? Move!

Henry Rogue
02-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Did anyone catch what the property owner said "This looks like something I would do over in Afghanistan". Now he knows what it feels like to be freed by amerika.

Anti Federalist
02-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Nothing worth reposting here really AF , just the usual blame the victim type stuff -- "oh, if you don't want your house to be trashed by a SWAT team, don't rent it out to trash" , that sort of thing. Like that famous SWAT officer said, if you're going to be poor and live in a bad neighborhood, expect problems from the police. Don't like it? Move!

That's about what I expected.

"The house did it to itself".

What I find hard to believe is that there is any question that cops will follow orders when the time comes.

When they are told to line a bunch of Mundanes up on the edge of the mass grave and shoot, they'll do it, with no hesitation.

Anti Federalist
02-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Did anyone catch what the property owner said "This looks like something I would do over in Afghanistan". Now he knows what it feels like to be freed by amerika.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/open-up-mother-fucker-FREEDOM-IS-HERE.jpg

aGameOfThrones
02-21-2014, 04:38 PM
"We didn't want to take a chance with a person who has a violent history, had committed a violent assault, and our objective, 1 objective is to... for everyone to go home safe." Ass Chief of doughnuts

Who were the real violent assholes?