PDA

View Full Version : ‘Time to Forget the United States…’: Glenn Beck Says

RonPaulFanInGA
02-20-2014, 03:15 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/20/time-to-forget-the-united-states-beck-says-the-fundamental-transformation-has-already-happened/

‘Time to Forget the United States…’: Beck Says the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ Has Already Happened

A fiery Glenn Beck asserted Wednesday that the “fundamental transformation” of America has already occurred, and it is “time to forget the United States of America that you know.”

“If this is what is [I am] required to pledge allegiance to, I am no longer a citizen of this country,” Beck said. “If I am required to pledge allegiance to that, I proudly declare now for my grandchildren’s ears, I am not a part of [it].”

Beck was referring to then-candidate Barack Obama’s pledge that “we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America” with his election.

“If they say, you’re an American citizen, and that means we can spy on our own people without a court order … against the Constitution. We can kill babies, abort babies. We can arrest journalists who are trying to leak information to make sure the American people know what’s going on. We can kill our own citizens without trial because the government has decided that the president can just sign an execution order … We can leave our own people behind in Benghazi and then blame it on somebody else. Throw his butt in prison, then lie about it. Get caught and say, ‘what difference does it make,’ I am not a part of that,” Beck said.

AuH20
02-20-2014, 03:21 PM
The U.S. has been dead since the 1930s.

ZENemy
02-20-2014, 03:21 PM
We need a grassroots movement with a plan to "opt out" of the gov and all its services.

Does anyone know if anything like that has been tried in history?

02-20-2014, 03:32 PM
We need a grassroots movement with a plan to "opt out" of the gov and all its services.

Does anyone know if anything like that has been tried in history?

The Amish do it

JK/SEA
02-20-2014, 03:32 PM
hey Glenn....fuck you.

FindLiberty
02-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Oh oh, Glenn Beck should have checked in with Jay Leno first, before saying those things.

Natural Citizen
02-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Glenn is correct. And, really, we could expand upon his point. Don't know if it's worth it though.

NoOneButPaul
02-20-2014, 07:59 PM
I hope he's a shining example of a Neo-Con finding the right path (See Doug Wead - A fantastic representative of the cause) and not a charlatan riding with the waves of the wind for media purposes.

Saint Vitus
02-20-2014, 08:02 PM
I hope he's a shining example of a Neo-Con finding the right path (See Doug Wead - A fantastic representative of the cause) and not a charlatan riding with the waves of the wind for media purposes.

It should be painfully clear by now that Beck is nothing but a charlatan. This is the same guy that said not too long ago that Rick Santorum was the next Abraham Lincoln (and he meant that in positive way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dec9SceFmJc

JustinTime
02-20-2014, 08:24 PM
It should be painfully clear by now that Beck is nothing but a charlatan. This is the same guy that said not too long ago that Rick Santorum was the next Abraham Lincoln (and he meant that in positive way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dec9SceFmJc

Stop trying to make everlasting judgements on media talking heads, just take them one point at a time, Beck was wrong about Santorum, but right with this "Forget the US" thing. Be devoted to truth and truth alone.

2young2vote
02-20-2014, 08:34 PM
He said today on the radio "Huckabee is nothing but a big government progressive." I was actually quite surprised he said that.

fr33
02-20-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm glad he said it and I agree.

cajuncocoa
02-20-2014, 08:38 PM
He only feels this way because Team Blue occupies the White House. His explaination pretty much says so.

JustinTime
02-20-2014, 08:50 PM
He only feels this way because Team Blue occupies the White House. His explaination pretty much says so.

I have no doubt about that, and he is a scumbag, but regardless, am I supposed to disagree with him when he says this?

Media is full of liars and propagandists, one tactic they use is to mix truth and lies, and people seem to have this overwhelming urge to reject it all rather than try and sort it out. Sort it out, reject the lies, take whats left.

cajuncocoa
02-20-2014, 08:53 PM
I have no doubt about that, and he is a scumbag, but regardless, am I supposed to disagree with him when he says this?

Of course not. I agree with him about this, too. I just doubt his sincerity, that's all.

purplechoe
02-20-2014, 09:00 PM

This is why I don't get why those that listen to him, don't see through his BS. He reminds me a lot of O'Reilly, one year he'll take one position and the very next the complete opposite while the whole time maintaining to have held those said beliefs the whole time. The only thing I can attribute this phenomena is short attention span...?

http://www.reelyredd.com/fikkle/fft/three-stooges.jpg

FloralScent
02-20-2014, 09:05 PM
.. am I supposed to disagree with him when he says this?

You believe what he said more than he does. In fact it's debatable whether he holds any convictions at all. Sociopaths usually do not, and they are master manipulators.

AuH20
02-20-2014, 09:25 PM

No. Beck isn't wired like that. He's never been a republican guy, even going back to Headline News. He rises above petty party nonsense & has gone on the record for saying as much for quite some time. However, he's still too friendly with Jon Hunstman Sr.

cajuncocoa
02-20-2014, 09:27 PM
No. Beck isn't wired like that. He rises above petty party nonsense & has gone on the record for saying as much for quite some time. However, he's still too friendly with Jon Hunstman Sr.
I disagree. He's just good at making people think he doesn't play party politics. When is the last time he supported anyone who wasn't on Team Red?

AuH20
02-20-2014, 09:29 PM
I disagree. He's just good at making people think he doesn't play party politics. When is the last time he supported anyone who wasn't on Team Red?

He's been fighting against Team Red for roughly 8 years. Now fighting against Team Red doesn't necessarily mean he's on your side, which remains to be seen. Yes, he's got some strange Mormon based beliefs, but Beck has never been a GOP cheerleader. Hell, he was almost run off at CPAC a few years back for being too critical of them.

cajuncocoa
02-20-2014, 09:44 PM
He's been fighting against Team Red for roughly 8 years. Now fighting against Team Red doesn't necessarily mean he's on your side, which remains to be seen. Yes, he's got some strange Mormon based beliefs, but Beck has never been a GOP cheerleader. Hell, he was almost run off at CPAC a few years back for being too critical of them.
So, when is the last time he supported a candidate who wasn't a Republican?