PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent...un-plugged...

JK/SEA
02-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Ted once again, rattles some cages....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-KkcIHwaf0

Deborah K
02-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Does it get any better after the first 2 and a 1/2 minutes, cuz all he's doing is rambling...

rpfocus
02-19-2014, 03:35 PM

Moronic (and racist) statements tend to do that. 'Murica!

invisible
02-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Ted realizes that a dog eat dog primary would quickly turn into a free for all. If he ran a stormtroopin' campaign, the snakeskin cowboys in the southern and western states would appreciate his strong 2nd Amendment stance and answer his call of the wild.

Ok, I'm dating myself with that one. Don't forget The Nuge....dude.

Occam's Banana
02-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Does it get any better after the first 2 and a 1/2 minutes, cuz all he's doing is rambling...

Ted Nugent ... un-plugged un-hinged ...

//

invisible
02-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Ted would probably have a stranglehold on 2nd Amendment issue voters. There would likely be opposition from those damn yankees up in the northeast, but a Gibson endorsement could leave them effectively paralyzed.

Snew
02-19-2014, 05:18 PM
This dude is crazy...

juleswin
02-19-2014, 05:21 PM
For anyone else who don't care to hear Ted being Ted, just start from min 7 to hear the controversial part. I just do not understand why you need such a divisive character like Ted to be in your camp. The people passionate about the second amendment will naturally gravitate to Abbott, the only effect having him will do is to drive away independent and women voter who just cannot stand crude and vulgar talk

invisible
02-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Of course he is! He even admits he's a madman. But given a lesser of two evils voting scenario, I'd rather elect someone with a hollow body rather than yet another empty suit.

invisible
02-19-2014, 05:31 PM
For anyone else who don't care to hear Ted being Ted, just start from min 7 to hear the controversial part. I just do not understand why you need such a divisive character like Ted to be in your camp. The people passionate about the second amendment will naturally gravitate to Abbott, the only effect having him will do is to drive away independent and women voter who just cannot stand crude and vulgar talk

If that's a response to my post, I'm guessing you are young enough to have missed the 70's. I imagine that someone will eventually understand and explain it to you. :)

phill4paul
02-19-2014, 06:00 PM
As with most celebrities ...just STFU and play, Ted.

JK/SEA
02-19-2014, 06:09 PM
i'm not hearing anything racist, just Ted doing some bitch slapping.

rpfocus
02-19-2014, 06:58 PM
i'm not hearing anything rascist, just Ted doing some bitch slapping.

He must be slapping himself then. He's currently front page on CNN regarding his latest bout of racist idiocy. Abbott is a putz for bringing this nut into his camp.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-19-2014, 07:02 PM
A child molester who loves his canned hunts. Nothing like a weakling running his mouth.

Guitarzan
02-19-2014, 07:12 PM
So CNN is having a free for all on Ted, and think they have him in a stranglehold?

Well, it's a dog eat dog world. I'm sure Ted is just pulling a wango tango, but maybe he should just give a little.

Or is this just what the doctor ordered?

Regardless, I'm homebound to get some wang dang sweet poontang. CNN can yank me crank me. :)

Origanalist
02-19-2014, 07:15 PM
As with most celebrities ...just STFU and play, Ted.

/thread

invisible
02-19-2014, 07:24 PM
So CNN is having a free for all on Ted, and think they have him in a stranglehold?

Well, it's a dog eat dog world. I'm sure Ted is just pulling a wango tango, but maybe he should just give a little.

Or is this just what the doctor ordered?

Regardless, I'm homebound to get some wang dang sweet poontang. CNN can yank me crank me. :)

He has the potential to run a finely-tuned campaign that could turn into a real scream dream if he got a lot of support from all the weekend warriors. Nice to see that someone else seems to understand this! :)

TaftFan
02-19-2014, 07:27 PM
I love the Nuge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHsYoNR4NQk

Guitarzan
02-19-2014, 07:28 PM
He has the potential to run a finely-tuned campaign that could turn into a real scream dream if he got a lot of support from all the weekend warriors. Nice to see that someone else seems to understand this! :)

Heard.

NIU Students for Liberty
02-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Ted, shut up and just play your guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo

acptulsa
02-20-2014, 05:36 PM
I'm all for Nugent getting unplugged.

If he did something stupid enough to land him on life support, I wouldn't contribute a single penny to the electric bill.

kahless
02-20-2014, 05:47 PM
I started listening at 7 min mark. Unless I missed something can someone explain what he said that was racist?

Sounds like we we have gotten to a point now that insulting anyone of color is automatically considered racist. I am just surprised the Progressive race card game plan is working so well in these forums.

fr33
02-20-2014, 08:58 PM
Old looney uncle ted. He wants to execute drug dealers and drug users. He'd pretty much want to kill everyone then.

FloralScent
02-20-2014, 09:25 PM
I started listening at 7 min mark. Unless I missed something can someone explain what he said that was racist?

He didn't mention race even once. He said something derogatory about a member of one of the NWO's protected classes and not being a member himself it was deemed 'racist'. 'Racist' is nothing more than a term to shut the middle class (in this country most happen to be white) the hell up whenever they dare protest the destruction of their culture, prosperity and freedoms. Well played Trotsky...well played.

rpfocus
02-20-2014, 09:39 PM

Sounds like we we have gotten to a point now that insulting anyone of color is automatically considered racist. I am just surprised the Progressive race card game plan is working so well in these forums.

His racist statements are clearly pointed to in the thread, and he has a history of them. Given his history of idiotspeech, if you were actually interested in them, they wouldn't be hard to find. Those who agree with him, obviously aren't interested and will just play the "playing the race card" card. Not that it matters much. He's in the extreme right wing ghetto where he belongs. Abbott will co-opt him for some quick racist redneck votes, then dump him.

juleswin
02-20-2014, 09:59 PM

How you missed the racially charged word he used to describe Obama is beyond me. Calling him subhuman and then mongrel will make people with same racial identity as him to see the insult as an attack on them too. He didn't need to go there to make his point but he did it anyway cos he is fucking loud mouth, war mongering, chicken hawk moron.

Any half brain salesman knows that words matter and you can make a sale just by tweaking the words used to deliver the sale even if the message remained the same. Ted on the other hand is a poor political salesman and he will cause Abbott to lose more votes than he will gain from his appearance. Republican pols keep inviting morons like this and then wonder why Republicans have a hard time attracting minority votes(mind you, this is not just about the black vote)

kahless
02-20-2014, 10:21 PM
His racist statements are clearly pointed to in the thread, and he has a history of them. Given his history of idiotspeech, if you were actually interested in them, they wouldn't be hard to find. Those who agree with him, obviously aren't interested and will just play the "playing the race card" card. Not that it matters much. He's in the extreme right wing ghetto where he belongs. Abbott will co-opt him for some quick racist redneck votes, then dump him.

If they were pointed out in the thread I would not have posted. I listened again, okay got it.

The intentionally misused race card has been beaten to death so bad to silence the opposition so often is it really a surprise people would think they are just crying wolf and "playing the race card" for infinite time?

kahless
02-20-2014, 10:28 PM
How you missed the racially charged word he used to describe Obama is beyond me. Calling him subhuman and then mongrel will make people with same racial identity as him to see the insult as an attack on them too. He didn't need to go there to make his point but he did it anyway cos he is fucking loud mouth, war mongering, chicken hawk moron.

Any half brain salesman knows that words matter and you can make a sale just by tweaking the words used to deliver the sale even if the message remained the same. Ted on the other hand is a poor political salesman and he will cause Abbott to lose more votes than he will gain from his appearance. Republican pols keep inviting morons like this and then wonder why Republicans have a hard time attracting minority votes(mind you, this is not just about the black vote)

There was some cross talk when I had it on. I agree and it is better they distance themselves from him. I am surprised lessons were not learned during the Romney campaign when the media started digging up Nugent's past.

rpfocus
02-21-2014, 04:36 PM
There was some cross talk when I had it on. I agree and it is better they distance themselves from him. I am surprised lessons were not learned during the Romney campaign when the media started digging up Nugent's past.

Well Rand Paul and Rick Perry (Progressives?) immediately started putting some distance between them and Ted's idiocy, so he has now apologized. Guess he saw his gravy train starting to leave the station.

HOLLYWOOD
02-21-2014, 04:53 PM
Ted Nugent... Un-plugged?

More like Ted Nugent Un-hinged

I have met Ted multiple times... he talks a lot faster than he thinks. Basically he's a over-wound, fucking nut and yes, he's a bigot too.

enhanced_deficit
02-21-2014, 07:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-KkcIHwaf0

Is Ted high on just Freedom or something else too?

Didn't think it was possible but after watching this clip and all claps at the end felt a bit sorry for SWC droneking and his grossly incompetent team.

enhanced_deficit
02-21-2014, 09:46 PM
In case Obama started any major drone raid or military operation in next few days, Ted Nugent ( and GOP critics like him/Palin) may have something to do with it ... as his handlers seemed to have surged Afghan war violence to make him look "strong on national security" to his critics.

I had to look up meaning of "mongrel".

In other news:

Rand Paul denounces Ted Nugent
February 20 at 10:23 pm
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Thursday denounced conservative musician Ted Nugent for calling President Obama a "subhuman mongrel."
Paul said in a tweet that Nugent's rhetoric is out of bounds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/02/20/rand-paul-denounces-ted-nugent/

(http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/02/20/rand-paul-denounces-ted-nugent/)

Lucille
02-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Ted Nugent Bitchslaps Erin Burnett
http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/02/25/ted-nugent-bitchslaps-erin-burnett/

“OMG OMG OMG!! LOOK FOR THE INTERVIEW TED NUGENT JUST DID DOING ERIN BURNETT! OMG IT’S FUCKING PRICELESS.”
———— T4C in the thread “They swore an oath”

T4C is correct. It IS “fucking priceless”

When Martin Bashir says someone should shit in Sarah Palin’s mouth everyone laughs, Bashir is not grilled on National teevee … it’s all fun and games. Not that I like Palin … I don’t …. but the media’s double-standard hypocrisy is breathtaking to behold. But we already know that. Still, this video brings a huge smile to my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-zaQu3sfjw

AuH20
02-25-2014, 11:02 AM
Didn't Ted say that he would be dead before Obama's second term ended? Well, he's getting closer...

Working Poor
02-25-2014, 11:21 AM
This dude is crazy...

And an idiot

HOLLYWOOD
02-25-2014, 12:08 PM
I will give Nugent huge credit for bringing up "Propaganda Ministry, Media Crap, garbage in media... Piers Morgan, Wolf Blitzer, Don Lemon..."

Notice how CNN's Erin Burnett immediately defends all her fellow propagandists/Marxists in the video? If I was Ted I would of immediately jumped on that too, "Saying, when you propagandists attack individuals and groups, they're not on your shows/news blurbs to defend themselves. Media knows no respect to Americans, their job is spending time creating ideological discontent and divide while pushing the Marxist-government propaganda."

rpfocus
02-25-2014, 12:17 PM
And an idiot

And a moron.