PDA

View Full Version : 71% Of Obama Voters "Regret" His Re-Election

Lucille
02-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Too bad we all get the government they deserve, eh?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-18/71-obama-voters-regret-his-re-election

Over 7 in 10 Obama voters, and 55% of Democrats, regret voting for President Obama's reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll. As The Washington Examiner reports, the poll was conducted to test the media hype about a comeback by 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. While the poll found voters still uninspired by Romney, they are also deeply dissatisfied with Obama (though given the choice of Obama versus Romney, Obama supporters said they would stick with their guy, 79% to 10% for Romney) giving Obama, as The Examiner notes, very early lame duck status before the midterm elections.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama's reelection a simple question: “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”

Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.

80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.

84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.

55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents...

DamianTV
02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
How many of those would have voted for Ron Paul instead? If those people had two brain cells to rub together, they would have supported Ron Paul through the nightmare of the Republican Primaries (for the Repubs) instead of either Romney or Obama. Just sayin too many still fall for the Left-Right paradigm...

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2014, 07:39 PM
It's a simple formula. The establishment media smears every other candidate until the only choice is the one that they haven't smeared.

Occam's Banana
02-18-2014, 08:32 PM
71% Of Obama Voters "Regret" His Re-Election

So ... 71% of Obama voters are racists. Whoodathunkit?

Origanalist
02-18-2014, 08:34 PM
Somehow, none of this makes me any more hopeful of the future.

Henry Rogue
02-18-2014, 08:40 PM
How many of those would have voted for Ron Paul instead? If those people had two brain cells to rub together, they would have supported Ron Paul through the nightmare of the Republican Primaries (for the Repubs) instead of either Romney or Obama. Just sayin too many still fall for the Left-Right paradigm...I wrote in Ron Paul. ;) :)

twomp
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM
They will correct their mistake by voting Clinton 2016.

ghengis86
02-18-2014, 09:34 PM
I wrote in Ron Paul. ;) :)

Hear here! You and me both! It was the last time I voted in any election.

So why must we suffer these fools and their regret?

VIDEODROME
02-18-2014, 09:47 PM
Sometimes wonder why more lefties didn't give the vote to Rocky Anderson.

Same old story I guess. Don't give two shits about Obama, but scared of Romney.

Brian4Liberty
02-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Given a chance to do it all over again, only 79 percent of those who voted for President Obama would vote for him again and 71 percent of Obama voters now inclined to vote for somebody else “regret” their vote to reelect the president, according to a new poll.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/poll-71-of-obama-supporters-regret-voting-for-his-reelection/article/2544165

Uh, according to that, the figure isn't quite as impressive. So we have 71% (who regret) of 21% (who wouldn't vote for Obama again), which gives us about 15% of Obama voters now regret voting for him.

Zero Hedge got their story a bit mixed up.

HOLLYWOOD
02-18-2014, 10:24 PM
It's a simple formula. The establishment media smears every other candidate until the only choice is the one that they haven't smeared.
^^^^^^^^THIS... AND it's a very well coordinated operations in corporate media, to ensure there is never a true representative for the people in the White House. Watching Corporate media blacking-out Ron Paul and when Ron Paul got too close and was leading in the polls, then the attacks started for everything and anything him. You witnessed first hand CNN cutting off the supporters of Ron on election day as well as editing video to give a demonizing appearance, remember Borga?

Everything is either controlled and/or rigged by the power elites... We experienced every possible avenue of sabotage on a candidate.

brushfire
02-18-2014, 10:27 PM
100% of those 71% are happy with Obama over Romney.

Republicans threw the election on purpose, and they'll do it again. As long as the special interests are served, it doesnt matter which party serves them.

qh4dotcom
02-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Obama's approval rating is still waaaay too high at 43%.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-18-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm guessing that many of these dipshits have "regret" because the person for whom they voted did not solve all their personal problems.

Lucille
02-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Uh, according to that, the figure isn't quite as impressive. So we have 71% (who regret) of 21% (who wouldn't vote for Obama again), which gives us about 15% of Obama voters now regret voting for him.

Zero Hedge got their story a bit mixed up.

You're right, it is a sensational headline and not exactly accurate! LOL Tyler Durden, you naughty boy. He should have gone with The Examiner's:

Poll: Only 79% of Obama voters would vote for him again

DamianTV
02-19-2014, 02:22 AM

It also means they have to acknowledge their presence too. They ignored Ron Paul, and when they did speak of him on the very rare occasion, it was only to attack his character, like you said.

RonZeplin
02-19-2014, 03:28 AM
Apparently Republicans are even stupider...

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/inlineimage/2014-02-17/Romney%20Do-over.png

DamianTV
02-19-2014, 04:06 AM
I wrote in Ron Paul. ;) :)

There are a lot of places that flat out prohibited write ins. Depends on when and where.

enhanced_deficit
02-20-2014, 01:13 AM
If this also applies to 90% of African-Americans who supported neocons' plant without really knowing his real self, this would be a major development.

Wonder if they regret too or happy with him still:

SWC Congratulates President-Elect Obama on His Historic Victory (http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4924937&ct=6346473)

Anti Federalist
02-20-2014, 01:56 AM
There are a lot of places that flat out prohibited write ins. Depends on when and where.

Leave behind the following Post-It note:

http://i.imgur.com/gOUPLDa.jpg