PDA

View Full Version : Campaign needs to send out e-mail TODAY

jrich4rpaul
11-30-2007, 06:00 AM
We always see a surge of donations after each e-mail. Today is a good day for one!

Austin
11-30-2007, 06:19 AM
We always see a surge of donations after each e-mail. Today is a good day for one!
I think they've kind of wasted their ammo...

jrich4rpaul
11-30-2007, 06:28 AM
I think they've kind of wasted their ammo...

True, we've seen a few lately. One thing is sure, they better wait until the 16th for the next one (after today of course).

I don't understaind how the e-mails are begging for money now because they're so short on cash, while Ron Paul just said at the debate "We have so much we don't even know what to do with it all!" and constantly shows support for the Tea Party.

jrich4rpaul
11-30-2007, 06:38 AM
The official MySpace sent this out today:

Dear Ron Paul Supporters,

As all of us know, there are still many people in the country who are not yet aware of Dr. Paul's constitutionalist message of true freedom and liberty. These are people who are in the dark and have not yet seen the light.

That is why we need to raise as much money as possible today. It takes vast amounts of money to purchase tv and radio spots in regions where many voters are not on the Internet like we are here on MySpace. Every vote counts and there are many existing delegates whose minds we must help attain a paradigm shift on War with the NeoCons and the Democrats in sheep's clothing or Peace with the Constitutionlist, Ron Paul.

Please contribute as much as you can at RonPaul2008.com/Donate and/or better yet, hit the RonPaul2008Store.Com and buy as many books, t-shirts, hats, bumper stickers and signs as you can afford to spread around your town.

Warmest Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for Ron Paul

Mithridates
11-30-2007, 07:08 AM
True, we've seen a few lately. One thing is sure, they better wait until the 16th for the next one (after today of course).

I don't understaind how the e-mails are begging for money now because they're so short on cash, while Ron Paul just said at the debate "We have so much we don't even know what to do with it all!"

That's because that's the message for outside consumption to let people that more money is coming in than they might expect. At the same time, from our side it's not enough, and because it's more than they expected they are struggling with trying to find the best way to spend it, so it's all true.

It's similar to the debates we've had on here. November 30th or concentrate on the Tea Party? Having a debate over where best to put our energy is still a debate, though it's based on an abundance, not a lack of support.

ronpaulyourmom
11-30-2007, 07:12 AM
They sent one out yesterday...