PDA

View Full Version : Snowden pawns everyone: Matrial law=release of all info about every banker,gvnment employees..

Barrex
02-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Edward Snowden, the former contractor at the National Security Agency took with him multiple “Doomsday” packages of information...
At a classified briefing for members of Congress which took place on Wednesday, members found out that Snowden took with him:

a complete roster of absolutely every employee and official of the entire US Government.
The names, home addresses, unlisted personal home telephone and personal cellular phone numbers, dates of birth and social security numbers of every person involved in any way, with any department of the US Government.
The files include elected officials, Cabinet appointees, Judges, and **ALL** law enforcement agency employees including sworn officers.
Similar files with the personal information of EVERY government contractor and all employees of that contractor!
Similar files with all the personal information of EVERY Bank Corporation, their operating officers and their Boards of Directors, including all current and former members of the Federal Reserve
Similar files with all the personal information about anyone holding any type of license from the Government such as Doctors, Lawyers, Stock Brokers, Commodities Traders . . . . and many more.
Similar files with all the personal information of EVERY non-bank Corporation in the U.S., including their operating officers and Boards of Directors.

Snowden has made it clear that if he is arrested, if he vanishes, or if he “dies” from any cause whatsoever, ALL of the information in his possession will be published publicly.

Making the situation all the more dire for the government is that Snowden has made clear he will release some of the information under certain “other” circumstances. For instance, if Martial Law is declared in the US or if any elections are canceled for any reason, all the government employee info goes out. If an economic collapse takes place, all the Banker/Stock Broker/Commodities Trader information goes out. If Corporations start hyper-inflating prices, all the information about them, their officers and Board of Directors will go out.....

Snowden literally has the most powerful people in the United States in an inescapable stranglehold. If any of the things articulated above take place, everyone throughout the country will know exactly who to blame and exactly where they live. One can only speculate that under the right conditions, it might not be long until those responsible for the problems of our country, faced consequences for their actions; consequences delivered one at a time, in the dark of night, when there is no help . . . . and no escape.

Leading members of the House Armed Services Committee emerged from the classified briefing “shocked” at the amount of information he reportedly took with him beyond the NSA surveillance programs....

Read more at:http://askmarion.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/snowden-bombshell-seems-he-downloaded-entire-roster-of-u-s-government-all-names-home-addresses-and-other-personal-info-of-all-officials-and-govt-employees-including-law-enforcement-pl/

Ha ha....

If SHTF Snowden made sure that people know who to blame and deal with.

rpfocus
02-17-2014, 05:40 PM
ZZZzzzzzz. Info on almost everyone is available through public record or background checking service. As far as this particular data, I don't find it particularly valuable. Julian Assange is the one to watch.

ghengis86
02-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Uh...so why the wait? If these guys are evil, burn them down. Or how about, if they don't cease their evilness in all things, he releases?

I know it's probably keeping him alive, but one can dream...

tod evans
02-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Well I like it! :D

Good on Mr. Snowden.

It'd be okay with me if he went ahead and released all the "Just-Us" department names now though...:cool:

VoluntaryAmerican
02-17-2014, 06:01 PM
I don't buy this article. Nowhere do I see Snowden saying he has such information -- then you go to the other links TRN sources and they are older and don't mention the government employee list. Do I believe it's possible? yeah.

TRN has confirmed that, working through Julian Assange and his “WikiLeaks” organization, copies of the encrypted data have already been distributed to more than one-thousand, two hundred (1200) web sites around the world. Those sites have agreed to conceal the information until such time as contact with Snowden is “lost.”

Lol!

phill4paul
02-17-2014, 06:02 PM
I'm fine with that. Well played.

jbauer
02-17-2014, 06:03 PM
I call bullshit. There is no way our government is organized enough to have even a fraction of that in a database. Heck they can't even process a va claim.

satchelmcqueen
02-17-2014, 07:53 PM
good for snowden. good for us. bad for them. lol whos laughing now? ME!!!

surf
02-17-2014, 08:37 PM
At a classified briefing for members of Congress which took place on Wednesday, members found out that... what I want to know is who will be prosecuted for leaking this "classified" disinformation?

mczerone
02-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Even if the article is right that Snowden got this info, it's hardly "insurance policy" level information.

tangent4ronpaul
02-18-2014, 03:42 AM
This is BS. Snowden was asked about a dead mans switch during his Twitter Q&A and he said that would be like committing suicide, as there are plenty of parties that would like to see all the information released. ie: they would track him down and kill him in order to trigger the release of the data.

-t

ChristianAnarchist
02-18-2014, 04:32 AM
So if there is a "dead man" release Snowden must not tell the public at large for certain people would hunt him down and kill him to trigger the release of info (Snowden denies safety release). The only ones that Snowden would be able to reveal this info to would be the parties who don't want the release so this info is only disclosed to the House Armed Services Committee in a classified briefing. Then someone who has access to this classified info leaks it to the press. Why? Is there someone who wants this info released in the hopes that another party will kill Snowden triggering the release of secrets???

This presents many possibilities...

Barrex
02-18-2014, 05:05 AM
'If anything happens at all to Edward Snowden, he has arranged for them to get access to the full archives,' Greenwald said in a June interview with the Daily Beast website. He added: 'I don't know for sure whether has more documents than the ones he has given me... I believe he does.'

In an email exchange with Reuters, Greenwald, who has said he remains in contact with Snowden, affirmed his statements about Snowden's 'precautions' but said he had nothing to add.

Quote of the day:
I "love" people who guess and present it as 100% certainty.- Barrex, The Great